Art classes in Berlin: Painting & drawing courses for adults from beginner to advanced level, art lessons in English. Kunstakademie in Prenzlauer Berg für Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene, Kunstunterricht für Erwachsene in Berlin.
Berlin Art Class: Berlin Art Class provides painting and drawing courses taught in English by a professional artist. You will enjoy learning classical, impressionist and contemporary techniques in art in the relaxed environment of a private studio room in central Berlin. Our classes are suitable for beginner to intermediate level with advanced art classes available on request. You will also learn a lot about art history and the different techniques of different artists. We are a unique art class in the sense that each person is taught individually based on their own skill level.
Art Classes Taught in English: All styles from expressive to abstract and realism can be taught. Each students abilities and artistic aims are approached on an individual basis.
Drawing Class: (Beginners and Intermediates), Tuesdays 18:30-21:30
Monday/Saturday Drawing & Painting Session: (Beginners and intermediates). (Mondays: 18:30-21:30, Saturdays: 10:00-13:00 and 13:00-16:00)
Private Instruction: Private full day classes also available for 1-3 people (max) at a time in the artist studio.These are best suited to people visiting Berlin (with a short time frame) or those who really want to learn intensively and develop their skills in the quickest way over a full day.
Three-month Intensive Programme: The intensive programme includes 1-1 sessions, group study, museum visits and creation of a personal development plan. Four and six-week intensive options also available.
Porfolio Development: This service is for the art student or college applicant who wants assistance in improving their portfolio, skills etc. prior to making college applications.
Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hDKM), Freiburg
Courses / Programs
Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hKDM) is a degree-offering arts college in Freiburg, south-west Germany. In our own unique way, the school combines the disciplines of music, design, art and computer science with a range of Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree programs.
hKDM is located in the heart of Freiburg, one of the most vibrant cities in Germany. Both France and Switzerland are in close reach, which contributes to the cultural diversity within the area. We have more than 25 years experience in educating and training musicians, designers and fine artists. To date, we have taught hundreds of successful graduates.
All programmes contain interdisciplinary elements and interdisciplinary workshops, which take place each semester and are obligatory for all students. The focus of the education is preparing the students for their professional life and introducing them to the art or music business at an early stage.
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
Located in the Friedrichshain area of Berlin, ESDIP Berlin is an international art institute. Since 2012, we have been offering creative courses and art workshops to students from Germany and around the world.
Over the last 30 years, ESDIP grew to become one of the most prestigious art institutes in Europe, and has produced thousands of illustrators and graphic artists.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Germany & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
FITS Europe is located in the heart of Düsseldorf's newly redesigned Media Harbour - Medienhafen, approx. 15 minutes walking distance from the old part of the city. Surrounded by TV channels, commercial enterprises and film businesses, the area provides an ideal study and working environment in German & English.