Art classes in Berlin: Painting & drawing courses for adults from beginner to advanced level, art lessons in English. Kunstakademie in Prenzlauer Berg für Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene, Kunstunterricht für Erwachsene in Berlin.
Berlin Art Class: Berlin Art Class provides painting and drawing courses taught in English by a professional artist. You will enjoy learning classical, impressionist and contemporary techniques in art in the relaxed environment of a private studio room in central Berlin. Our classes are suitable for beginner to intermediate level with advanced art classes available on request. You will also learn a lot about art history and the different techniques of different artists. We are a unique art class in the sense that each person is taught individually based on their own skill level.
Art Classes Taught in English: All styles from expressive to abstract and realism can be taught. Each students abilities and artistic aims are approached on an individual basis.
Drawing Class: (Beginners and Intermediates), Tuesdays 18:30-21:30
Monday/Saturday Drawing & Painting Session: (Beginners and intermediates). (Mondays: 18:30-21:30, Saturdays: 10:00-13:00 and 13:00-16:00)
Private Instruction: Private full day classes also available for 1-3 people (max) at a time in the artist studio.These are best suited to people visiting Berlin (with a short time frame) or those who really want to learn intensively and develop their skills in the quickest way over a full day.
Three-month Intensive Programme: The intensive programme includes 1-1 sessions, group study, museum visits and creation of a personal development plan. Four and six-week intensive options also available.
Porfolio Development: This service is for the art student or college applicant who wants assistance in improving their portfolio, skills etc. prior to making college applications.
Modern dance school in Hamburg, Germany. Tanzschule in Hamburg: Ziel der Schule ist, die Absolventen sowohl im Hinblick auf den nationalen als auch den internationalen Arbeitsmarkt der Tanzszene,besonders innerhalb der Europäischen Union, professionell auszubilden. Die Ausbildungsdauer beträgt drei Jahre. Detaillierte Informationen zu dem Anmeldeverfahren für die Aufnahmeprüfung finden Sie hier. Neben den eigentlichen Tanzklassen wird in folgenden Bereichen unterrichtet: Improvisation und Komposition, Pilates-Technik, Anatomie und Physiologie, Theater, Schauspiel, Sprechtechnik, Gesang.
The design akademie berlin is an officially recognised private academy for Marketing & Communication professions. The 4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design ends with the qualification Diploma Communication Designer and starts each year on 1st April or 1st October. This is a full-time course. In the 5th semester the students must complete an organised six-month period of practical training. Entrance requirement is a dossier of approx. 15- 20 works of art. Your creative abilities and conceptual thinking is demanded in various projects (e.g. drawings, photos, objects, typographical drafts, calligraphy).
4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design with Basic Studies (1st -3rd Semester) & Advanced Studies (4th- 8th Semester) in Photography, Computer Graphics/DTP, Design, Multi-media, Web-Design, Audio-visual media Film, broadcasting, and TV, English, Marketing, Project Management & much more...
Located in the Friedrichshain area of Berlin, ESDIP Berlin is an international art institute. Since 2012, we have been offering creative courses and art workshops to students from Germany and around the world.
Over the last 30 years, ESDIP grew to become one of the most prestigious art institutes in Europe, and has produced thousands of illustrators and graphic artists.
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung), Bonn
Courses / Programs
Located in Bonn, in western Germany, Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung - AIB) is a private non-profit organization for higher education. We specialize in providing year-round, semester and summer study abroad programs in Bonn for individual students and groups from US colleges and universities.
SABINA is an interdisciplinary, six-week summer program for US students that offer courses in German language and culture, liberal arts and film studies in Bonn. It offers students the choice between three different academic 'packages'. Each track gives students the opportunity to earn a total of six-eight semester credits but with different combinations of courses.
The SABINA summer program includes cultural activities and excursions. Students are encouraged to stay with one of our carefully selected German host families as homestay accommodation offers the unique opportunity to fully immerse oneself in the German culture, meet people outside of the program and make friends. Student residence accommodation is also available.
- SABINA Summer Program: An interdisciplinary, six-week summer program offering courses in German language and culture, liberal arts and film studies
- Homestay accommodation with German host family
- Internship Programs / Work experience placements
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
The School of Visual Arts and Design in Berlin was founded in 2003 in Kassel and is now located in Prenzlauer Berg. We offer year-round regular, long-term courses in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and design. We also offer a three-year art degree course. Our approach includes flexible dates, so that students can start one or more courses at any time. Apart from a qualified art education, we offer a platform for creative artistic exchange. Our diverse program offer is open to all age groups. We offer group and individual art classes for children & teenagers as well as adults. Evening classes and summer courses / workshops are also available.
Our art degree course content is based on a classical school and teaches the creative possibilities of contemporary art. Our teachers are themselves active as artists and have many years of teaching experience. In addition, we organize thematic workshops which are run by international artists of various styles.
- Art degree course which provides training in painting, drawing, illustration / comic and cartoon animation (3 years / 6 semesters). The course is a full-time or part-time course with block and distance learning possibilities.
- Art & Design courses for adults, teenagers and children in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and more.