New Zealand study abroad: College courses near Auckland for international students, certificate, diploma & degree programs in nursing, business, management, hospitality, beauty therapy & English language. Career training college in Whangarei, Northland region.
NorthTec: NorthTec is the Northland region's largest provider of tertiary education, with campuses and learning centres in Whangarei city and Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands, and Learning Centres in Rawene, Dargaville, Kaikohe and our northernmost site in Kaitaia. We offer foundation, certificate, diploma and degree levels to NZ and international students in fields including business, management, hospitality, nursing, fashion design among many others.
Each year NorthTec welcomes over 200 international students from more than 30 countries. Future business people, chefs, artists, designers, ecologists, nurses and engineers learn alongside each other in classrooms, video conferences, online, in lecture theatres and in practical workshops and clinical placements. Education at NorthTec is challenging, varied and exciting.
We invite you to join NorthTec’s diverse learning community, where you will find a warm and welcoming environment, highly qualified and committed staff, stimulating and practical programmes, and relevant, employment-focussed qualifications to take you into your chosen career.
Whangarei, known as "cherished harbour" in Maori, is Northland's largest city with a population of over 50,000. Whangarei’s deep water harbour supports three ports. Industry thrives in this commercial centre located just two hours by road to Auckland or 30 minutes by air. Beautiful beaches within a 30-minute drive of the city include the sparkling white sands of Bream Bay and the world-famous Tutukaka coast.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-31 were from:
Yang San, South Korea;
Hull city, UK / GB;
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
Suva, I belongs to india, Fiji;
Plymouth, UK / GB;
Honiara, Guadulcanal, Solomon Islands;
Bauang, La Union, Philippines;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The International Travel College has an outstanding reputation as the premium supplier of training courses for the airline, travel and tourism industries. The College is registered and accredited with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), the International Air Transport Association (IATA/UFTAA), the University of Cambridge (UK) and Microsoft. Courses are approved for student loans and allowances with the Ministry of Education and recognised and approved for student visas with the New Zealand Immigration Service. All ITC courses provide training in the technical skills required in the airline, travel and tourism industries. Programmes are an ideal combination of travel and tourism units, communications and selling skills, and essential computing subjects.
Career Qualification in Travel and Tourism; International Qualification in Travel, Tourism and IT; International Airline and Travel Agency Diploma IATA/UFTAA ;Diploma in Tourism Travel and Management Level (1 year); International Diploma in Tourism Travel Management (2 year integrated programme)
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Wellness Art is an Internationally accredited massage therapy school in Malaysia.
• Led by an internationally experienced Master Physiotherapist, we provide a range of professionally-certified massage courses that are recognised by the Malaysian government for International purpose.
• You will learn from the best massage courses which will ensure your success in a rapidly growing massage industry. We welcome international students.
• Wellness Art Massage School provides a wide range of professional massage courses to meet any of your requirements. We help our graduate trainees with placement services and corporate events.
• We are passionate about teaching the correct techniques for therapeutic and healing massage, and incorporate physiotherapy medical knowledge to help ensure both receiver and giver of massage are well protected.
• Our classes are hands-on to ensure all techniques are learnt properly. We also provide work experience with corporate clients as part of your training. Our corporate clients include Google, JP Morgan, Ferrari, Shell, HP and more.
Student Review: • "The classes are small which gives you lots of personal attention ensuring your techniques are all correct, as well as being very professional and knowledgeable. We also had lots of fun! I highly recommend this school if you want to learn professional massage from true professionals!" Reece, UK, background in fitness
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is New Zealand's most contemporary university, with a unique profile reflecting our history and innovative approaches to teaching, learning and research. AUT enables opportunities in the modern professions and disciplines of today's economy, offering a wide range of certificates, diplomas, Bachelor's, Master's and PhD degree programmes. AUT University values the contribution international students make to the diversity of the University and would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to what we can offer.
A broad range of practical and research orientated programmes ranging from postgraduate and undergraduate degree, as well as diploma and certificate courses. Some courses, like our MBA, have flexible timetables to cater for your other commitments. Also short courses, online learning courses.
Taylors College Auckland provides specialised university preparation programs in partnership with leading universities in New Zealand. With successful completion of the Taylors Auckland Foundation Year (TAFY), you will be guaranteed entry into the University of Auckland, AUT University and Massey University. In 2011, 94% of TAFY students were offered a tertiary place. Our university preparation courses are open to international students and also New Zealand students who don't meet the direct entry requirements for undergraduate degree programs.
There are three study options available for Taylors Auckland Foundation Year. If you have superior grades in English and relevant subjects and want to fast track your pathway to University, you can take the Intensive (Accelerated) Program. Intake is in April only and the course is 30 weeks.
If you have achieved at least average grades in English and relevant subjects, the Standard Program will be suitable for you. You can start your study in January (40 weeks), July (38 weeks) or August (35 weeks). Our Certificate in Pre-Foundation Studies has been designed to prepare you for academic study at foundation level.
• JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited career training institution that provides Certificate and Diploma courses in the areas of Business, Management, Accounting, IT and Languages.
• Our programs are designed for students from Singapore and international students, and are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
• We have a total of 56 contract teachers who are well qualified, registered with, and approved by MOE and ITE and registered with CPE (Council for Private Education).
• Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. Our teachers are all approved by our Academic Board.
• The values of JE Educational College include Quality, Dedication/Commitment, Holistic Approach - Intellectual, Mental, Personal Growth, Excellence.
• The School is certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• The School was also awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
Student Testimonial: "I am very happy studying at JE Educational College and all of my friends are cheerful. I enjoy myself studying here. I love the teachers so much since they are very patient in teaching and have efficient knowledge to teach us.
I like the environment as it’s fresh, clean and green. The staff and friends here treated me very well just like the way I had treated them."
- Veronica, Singapore
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, EDENZ Colleges is a unique school with an international vision. Our passion is providing students with a quality education that will enable them to be successful in their future careers.
Since 1988, we have offered students a top quality education within a warm, caring environment. EDENZ has built a reputation for outstanding tuition quality and care. Whether you’ll be studying for pleasure, a career or further education, our highly qualified and experienced staff will be able to provide you with a memorable and uniquely rewarding learning experience.
Our Auckland campus is spread across 6 floors, each with a dedicated College: Film, General English, Teacher Training and Business. The EDENZ Hostel (top 2 floors) offers shared student accommodation. Students can access computer labs, wired and wireless internet access, library, EDENZ café, common rooms, pool table, foosball, air hockey, as well as regular student excursions outside college, enjoying Auckland’s world-famous tourist attractions, restaurants and hospitality.
- General Eng - Day & Evening Classes, Study Tours
- Academic Eng - IELTS, OET, TOEIC, Business English, Uni Foundation
- Cert. in TECSOL
- Cert. in TESOL (NZQA Approved & Trinity)
- Dip. in TESOL (NZQA Approved & Trinity)
- Dip. of Business
- Dip. of e-Business (Digital Media)
- Dip. in International Marketing
- Dip. in Management (Tourism) (Health Services) (Sport & Fitness)
- Dip. in Business Development
- NZ Dip. in Business