Courses in New Zealand: College for international students close to Auckland. Certificate, diploma & degree courses in nursing, business, management, hospitality, beauty therapy & English language. Career training college in Whangarei, Northland region.
NorthTec: NorthTec is a New Zealand Government (ITP) owned Institute of Technology. NorthTec is the Northland region's largest provider of tertiary education, with campuses and learning centres in Whangarei city and Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands, and Learning Centres in Rawene, Dargaville, Kaikohe and our northernmost site in Kaitaia. Our courses are available to New Zealand and international students. NorthTec is the only tertiary institute in the Northland region that provides programmes ranging from foundation, certificate, diploma and degree levels in fields including business, management, hospitality, nursing, fashion design among many others.
Address:55 Raumanga Valley Road, Whangarei, New Zealand
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-31 were from:
farrer park, Singapore;
Suva, I belongs to india, Fiji;
Littleton CO, USA;
SAINT PETERSBURG, Russia;
Hull city, UK / GB;
Bauang, La Union, Philippines;
Plymouth, UK / GB;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Queenstown Resort College offers world-class hospitality and tourism education at all levels - from tertiary students to industry executives, tourists and visitor groups. Our education facility offers hospitality management training, adventure tourism education, internships, English language, short courses for visitors, personal and leadership development courses, customised programmes and more. We are located in Queenstown which is New Zealand's leading international resort and the adventure capital of the world. Come in summer to enjoy the long, hot summer days, or in winter for skiing and snowboarding. QRC is located in the centre of town, a short walk to Queenstown's cafés, bars, restaurants and shops.
Our education facility offers hospitality management training, adventure tourism education, internships, English language, short courses for visitors, personal and leadership development courses, customised programmes and more.
The International Travel College has an outstanding reputation as the premium supplier of training courses for the airline, travel and tourism industries. The College is registered and accredited with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), the International Air Transport Association (IATA/UFTAA), the University of Cambridge (UK) and Microsoft. Courses are approved for student loans and allowances with the Ministry of Education and recognised and approved for student visas with the New Zealand Immigration Service. All ITC courses provide training in the technical skills required in the airline, travel and tourism industries. Programmes are an ideal combination of travel and tourism units, communications and selling skills, and essential computing subjects.
Career Qualification in Travel and Tourism; International Qualification in Travel, Tourism and IT; International Airline and Travel Agency Diploma IATA/UFTAA ;Diploma in Tourism Travel and Management Level (1 year); International Diploma in Tourism Travel Management (2 year integrated programme)
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Taylors College Auckland provides specialised university preparation programs in partnership with leading universities in New Zealand. With successful completion of the Taylors Auckland Foundation Year (TAFY), you will be guaranteed entry into the University of Auckland, AUT University and Massey University. In 2011, 94% of TAFY students were offered a tertiary place. Our university preparation courses are open to international students and also New Zealand students who don't meet the direct entry requirements for undergraduate degree programs.
There are three study options available for Taylors Auckland Foundation Year. If you have superior grades in English and relevant subjects and want to fast track your pathway to University, you can take the Intensive (Accelerated) Program. Intake is in April only and the course is 30 weeks.
If you have achieved at least average grades in English and relevant subjects, the Standard Program will be suitable for you. You can start your study in January (40 weeks), July (38 weeks) or August (35 weeks). Our Certificate in Pre-Foundation Studies has been designed to prepare you for academic study at foundation level.
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, EDENZ Colleges is a unique school with an international vision. Our passion is providing students with a quality education that will enable them to be successful in their future careers.
Since 1988, we have offered students a top quality education within a warm, caring environment. EDENZ has built a reputation for outstanding tuition quality and care. Whether you’ll be studying for pleasure, a career or further education, our highly qualified and experienced staff will be able to provide you with a memorable and uniquely rewarding learning experience.
Our Auckland campus is spread across 6 floors, each with a dedicated College: Film, General English, Teacher Training and Business. The EDENZ Hostel (top 2 floors) offers shared student accommodation. Students can access computer labs, wired and wireless internet access, library, EDENZ café, common rooms, pool table, foosball, air hockey, as well as regular student excursions outside college, enjoying Auckland’s world-famous tourist attractions, restaurants and hospitality.
- General Eng - Day & Evening Classes, Study Tours
- Academic Eng - IELTS, OET, TOEIC, Business English, Uni Foundation
- Cert. in TECSOL
- Cert. in TESOL (NZQA Approved & Trinity)
- Dip. in TESOL (NZQA Approved & Trinity)
- Dip. of Business
- Dip. of e-Business (Digital Media)
- Dip. in International Marketing
- Dip. in Management (Tourism) (Health Services) (Sport & Fitness)
- Dip. in Business Development
- NZ Dip. in Business
Whitireia is a government owned tertiary institution with a history of graduating work ready New Zealand and overseas students. Whitireia is a well-established community polytechnic, originally based at Porirua, and now with campuses at Porirua, Kapiti, Wellington Central, and Auckland Central.