Hunter Business School:
Hunter Business School has campuses in Medford, Suffolk County and Levittown, Nassau County. We offer a wide variety of courses to earn your diploma in computer training, medical courses, and business related courses. Over the years, we have placed many students in higher paying positions thanks to Hunter’s programs. The Medford campus is located on Route 112, about two miles north off exit 64 of the Long Island Expressway, NY. Our Levittown campus is easily accessible from the Wantagh Parkway and Route 135.
Hunter offers you all the amenities of a large school, but in a small environment close to home for the Long Island resident, including small day and evening classes, financial aid for those who qualify, free refresher courses and tutoring and a campus near public transportation. At Hunter, we do more than prepare you for a job, we help you launch and advance in an exciting, rewarding career! Our career service team is here to help you make the transition to the workplace as quickly and easily as possible.
Accreditations, Licences, Approvals & Memberships:
* Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges & Schools (ACICS) to award certificates and diplomas.
* Registered & licensed by the New York State Education Department.
* Eligible Institution for the training of students from Vocational Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities (VESID).
* Approved by New York State Division of Veterans‘ Affairs.
* Member of the Levittown & Medford Chambers of Commerce.
- Computer Repair With Networking Diploma Program
- Computerized Accounting Diploma Program
- Computerized Career Skills Diploma Program
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Diploma Program
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Medical Billing Specialist Diploma Program
- Medical Office Administration Diploma Program
- PC Skills Specialist Diploma Program
"I have had a great experience here at Hunter. I have learned alot from my wonderful teacher Barbra who was unbelievably great. I will take with me the knowledge I’ve learned and bring it wherever I work. With this new career I’m sure I will suceed. Janet was such an inspiration and encouraged me with this new career I started here. My experience was great." - Annmarie
"My experience at Hunter Business School has been an interesting one. From the student to the teachers everyday was a new experience and a closer friendship. At the beginning of the school year my teachers told the class “you will become a family” and trust and believe we have. I’ve made good friends and even a couple of best friends. The curriculum is great. The teachers work with you and everything you do is hands on from medical administration to blood chemistry. The information your taught is well retained and there are clues to remembering everything." - Terwanna
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3247 Route 112, Bldg # 3 Medford, 11763, Long Island, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.