Colleges in Cleveland: Career schools, tech training schools, liberal arts programs, associate degree, bachelor's & master's degrees, find diploma & certificate courses, technical certification programs, evening classes. Apply to colleges in Ohio...
Baldwin-Wallace College, located in Berea, a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio, is a liberal arts college offering a wide range of bachelor and master degrees, certificates and professional education programs. Baldwin-Wallace integrates the hallmarks of a traditional liberal arts education -- critical thinking, problem-solving, writing and speaking skills -- with an emphasis on professional and career preparation.
More than 50 academic majors are available to traditional underclassmen, including nine in the internationally respected Conservatory of Music. Program categories include Business, Communications, Chemistry, Health Care Management, Film Studies, and more. The College also offers undergraduate evening and weekend programs and graduate programs in business and education.
To best focus you on your goals, BW will assist in developing your Action Plan that will help you prepare not only for a rewarding career, but a satisfying and productive life. Advisors and career counselors will connect you with the best resources and networks.
Baldwin-Wallace College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association.
Certificates, Bachelor and Masters Degrees, and Professional Education Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Education
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Music in Education
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
Situated in Canfield, Mahoning County, Ohio, New Image Dental Academy is a dental training school that offers a quality 11-week Dental Assisting Certificate Course. The objective of this course is to teach the prospective student the necessary skills to function as a dental assistant. The course is comprised of both lecture hours and laboratory hours that will give actual hands-on experience in different tasks that a dental assistant must perform.
Some students come to us because the cost of a 4-year degree is too expensive, or potentially out of reach at this point in their life. Many people with different lifestyles and age groups have become dental assistants. We will do our best to give you the education and background necessary to kick-start your new career.
The tuition includes classroom & laboratory instruction, textbooks and supplies for the course. The student will also receive a simulated model of the oral dentition, which they will be allowed to keep. The student will be expected to attend all class sessions and pass all quizzes, mid-terms and final exams in order to complete the course and receive a certificate.
Dental Assistant Certificate Course:
- Offered 3 times a year (September, January & April)
- 11-week program
- 8-hour course, 1 day a week
- Classes offered Saturdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Lecture hours and laboratory hours
- Hands-on experience
Cappex - Colleges & Universities in USA with Scholarships for International Students
Courses / Programs
Achieve your dream of studying in the USA!
Come to AmericanScholarships to get matched with colleges and universities in the United States. We partner with universities to offer undergraduate scholarships to international students from around the world.
AmericanScholarships is owned by Cappex, an established company dedicated to connecting international students with colleges and universities in the U.S. Since 2006, Cappex has helped over 10 million students (American & international students combined) attend the best university for them. Every year, over 1.2 million new users register with Cappex.
Cappex partners include leading liberal arts colleges & universities which offer generous Undergraduate Scholarships to qualified international students who enroll:
◾ Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington IL
◾ Fisher College in Boston, Massachusetts
◾ Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida
◾ University of Tampa, Florida
◾ Notre Dame de Namur University in San Francisco Bay Area, California
◾ Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington
◾ Bethel College in Indiana
◾ Franklin College Indianapolis, Indiana
◾ Southwest Baptist University in Missouri
◾ Northland College in Wisconsin
◾ Cornell College in Iowa
◾ Northwest Nazarene University in Idaho
◾ Chaminade University of Honolulu, Hawaii
Visit AmericanScholarships via the following links, fill out the simple form, and get your scholarship offers – which can be up to 40% discount on total tuition, equaling as much as $24,000 per year.
The College of Mount St. Joseph in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Catholic college providing more than 2,100 students with a liberal arts and professional education. The College offers Associate, Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral degrees in a variety of academic and professional fields that include Nursing, Athletic Training, Marketing, Criminology, and more.
The College of Mount St. Joseph delivers high-quality academics, hands-on experiential learning and personalized attention from faculty and staff dedicated to your success. We consistently live a culture of ethics and service in everything we do.
Founded in 1920 by the Sisters of Charity as Southwestern Ohio's first Catholic college for women, today the Mount is a co-educational institution nationally recognized for quality and value and for serving the needs of all its students including adult and graduate students.
The College receives its regional accreditation from The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Associate, Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral Degree programs:
Course categories include:
- Physical Therapy
- Fine Art, and Art Education
- Communication Studies
- Graphic Design
- Business Administration
- Organizational Leadership
- Information Systems
- Legal Studies
- Criminology, and many more ...
The Ohio University School of Nursing, located in Athens in south-eastern Ohio, offers a range of undergraduate and graduate nursing programs including an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), an LPN to BSN program, Master of Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Nursing. We also offer a range of certificate programs.
Our Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) is also offered on three regional campuses in Zanesville, Chillicothe and Ironton, Ohio. RNs can move to the next level by earning a bachelor's degree in the RN-to-BSN program--now conveniently offered online in the comfort of your home or office.
When you are ready for a greater challenge, our new Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) includes nurse administrator, nurse educator, and family nurse practitioner options. The School of Nursing's main office is housed in Grover Center, along with the other five schools in the College of Health and Human Services.
Ohio University as a whole is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) a regional accrediting agency within the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
• Learn to spray tan at a professional level with a quality online course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides comprehensive online spray tan certification programs which are flexible and convenient for students in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and throughout Ohio and nationwide.
• The content of our interactive web-based training is available 24/7, and our courses can be completed in one day.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our online spray tan training is designed to help expand your client base, increase your business profits, and transform you into a professional in the field of spray tanning.
• We serve a range of potential participants - including cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, mobile spray tan business owners, spray tanning specialists, hairstylists, makeup artists, and others in careers in the beauty industry.
• In addition to our online training, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, and Toronto ON.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers." Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach, CA
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Ohio, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate