Colleges in Columbus: Career schools, tech training schools, liberal arts programs, associate degree, bachelor's & master's degrees, find diploma & certificate courses, technical certification programs, evening classes. Apply to colleges in Ohio...
• Learn to spray tan at a professional level with a quality online course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides comprehensive online spray tan certification programs which are flexible and convenient for students in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and throughout Ohio and nationwide.
• The content of our interactive web-based training is available 24/7, and our courses can be completed in one day.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our online spray tan training is designed to help expand your client base, increase your business profits, and transform you into a professional in the field of spray tanning.
• We serve a range of potential participants - including cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, mobile spray tan business owners, spray tanning specialists, hairstylists, makeup artists, and others in careers in the beauty industry.
• In addition to our online training, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, and Toronto ON.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers." Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach, CA
2.American Institute of Alternative Medicine, Columbus
Courses / Programs
The American Institute of Alternative Medicine (AIAM), located in Columbus, Ohio, is a leader in alternative medicine education. We offer a range of Certificate, Diploma, and Associate Degree programs in allied healthcare fields that include Nursing, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, and Holistic Wellness.
The mission of the American Institute of Alternative Medicine (AIAM) is to thoroughly prepare students for careers in Acupuncture, Nursing, and Massage Therapy by way of lecture, hands-on laboratory experiences, clinical training and development of business acumen skills.
At the American Institute of Alternative Medicine, we believe your success is our success. AIAM seeks to nurture professional healing arts practitioners to develop their own individual style, art and energy—while also expanding the understanding and utilization of our therapies in the medical community.
Our school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and our nursing programs are approved by the State Board of Career College and Schools and the Ohio Board of Nursing (OBN).
3.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Ohio, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Larock Healthcare Academy (LHCA) is a premier educational institution serving the Greater Columbus and Cleveland areas of Ohio, with opportunities for higher education in a range of healthcare fields. LHCA offers programs and certifications that include Phlebotomist, Nurse Aide, Home Health Aide, Geriatric Care Manager as well as a certified rescuer in CPR, First Aid, and more.
In addition to training participants to enter a healthcare career, LHCA supports current professionals and businesses with opportunities for year-round classes in workforce and in-service training, small business development, professional development and personal enrichment through workshops, seminars, online classes and on-site training programs at area businesses.
Family-owned and operated, LHCA houses programs that exceed industry standards and requirements. The superior reputation of the Larock name stands behind all graduates when seeking employment. Because of this, we do our very best to ensure our graduates are well equipped with the knowledge and experience needed to succeed in the workforce.