Colleges in Paris that teach in English: International relations course in Paris in English, undergraduate diploma programs in business, management studies, international relations/ humanities taught in English for international students/ Americans. Undergraduate & post-graduate education in Europe.
Innovative Knowledge Institute, Paris: Situated on the Avenue des Champs Elysees in the heart of Paris, Innovative Knowledge Institute offers students a unique opportunity to study online distance learning / on-site programmes which lead to a professional qualification. Our internationally-recognized Undergraduate and Post-graduate Diploma programs feature majors in Marketing, Management Studies, International Business Studies, Sales Management, and more. Our flexible programs are provided by the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) and enable students to study up to degree level (QCF level 6) and post graduate diploma (QCF level 7). These programmes give students membership of a professional institute as well as gaining a UK accredited qualification. The language of instruction is English.
- Duration: 2-4 years To complete the undergraduate Advanced Diploma students are required to complete a total of 16 courses. The course is flexible and allows students to study at their own pace. The program is expected to be completed 2-4 years. On successful completion of the undergraduate Advanced Diploma, students may apply to one of the UK partnership universities for direct entry into the final year of a relevant 3 year degree programme.
Majors include: - International Business Studies - Commercial Management - International Relations - Management Studies - Sales Management - Marketing
Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Taught in English Students who have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree (in a relevant subject) are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
Units include: - Contemporary Strategic Management - Financial Decision Making - International Marketing Strategy - Management of Change - Operations Management - People in Organisations
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of fashion business and fashion design. Our school is located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France.
IFA Paris programs include 1-year intensive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Fashion Business, Luxury Brands Management & Global Fashion Media. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
IFA Paris also offers bachelor's degrees in fashion at our Paris campus, as well as bachelor's and masters degree courses in our partner school in Shanghai, China. In addition, students have the opportunity to study in Florence through the graduate degree programs we offer in collaboration with POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools.
INSEAD - The Business School for the World. As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organisations. Located in Fountainebleu, Île-de-France, 65 km south of Paris, France, with a second campus in Asia (Singapore) our renowned faculty members from 32 countries inspire more than 1,000 degree participants in MBA, Executive MBA and PhD programmes and more than 9,500 executives from the world’s leading companies.
Across this comprehensive range of programmes, our participants are drawn from more than 100 countries and represent all continents. Today’s organisations need leaders with the knowledge and sensitivity to operate anywhere in the world. This is why business turns to INSEAD – to develop the next generation of transcultural leaders. The INSEAD MBA will provide you with a solid foundation for your future as a truly global business leader. Drawing from INSEAD's unparalleled diversity, you will develop the communication and leadership skills necessary to apply your world-class business education anywhere in the world.
MBA - Master of Business Administration. Our 10 month INSEAD MBA curriculum is designed to quickly and thoroughly prepare you for a career in international business. This aim is reflected in the compressed timeframe, reliance on group work and clear focus on international markets and settings. We also offer Executive MBA and PhD programmes.
ISG (Institut Supérieur de Gestion) International Business School is located at Rue de Lota in the 16th arrondissement (administrative district) of western Paris in northern France. We are a leading international business school that offers accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs. All our courses are taught through English, the international language of business.
Students come to us from all over the world and we are proud to welcome more than 60 nationalities. The business school provides students with the opportunity to acquire qualifications which are truly international, fully accredited and recognised by a large number of universities and the business community worldwide.
ISG is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and is a member of EFMB.
Established in 1984 by Grenoble’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the best management schools in France.
Each year, approximately 6,000 students and executives complete one of the 40 national and international programs from the undergraduate to the Doctoral level on offer at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
Accredited EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and repeatedly ranked in international and national publications, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of only a few business schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation crown –strong evidence of the quality of its many activities.
Based in Grenoble, a city renowned for its research and innovation activity in the sciences and high-tech, Grenoble Ecole de Management has developed unique expertise in Management of Technology and Innovation.
Thanks to this expertise, the school is today a founding member of the global innovation campus, GIANT (Grenoble Innovation for Advanced New technologies), which represents an investment of 1,3 billion euros over 5 years.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Masters in International Business (MIB)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Management Consulting; Finance; Marketing; Strategic Marketing; Business Development; International HR Management; Fashion, Design & Luxury Management; Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
France International Graduate Schools are a unique group of 15 leading French schools that have joined forces to offer international students a full range of business Degree programs taught in English and or / in French.
Our schools are located in 14 different cities and campuses, all established in main French dynamic city centers (including Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes, Toulouse, and more), offering easy access to a rich social and cultural life, as well as the regional business environment.
Studying in France also means discovering the French “art de vivre”, which offers many cultural, historical, intellectual and entertainment options. France’s location within Europe and efficient transportation system, will also allow you to discover other neighbouring countries easily
Many prestigious schools are part of our group, including The American Business School, CEFAM, International Business School, IDRAC Business School and IGS HR school.
- Available at schools & locations throughout France
- Bachelor in Fashion, Luxury and Retail Management
- Bachelor in Marketing & Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- MBA in Geopolitics and International Business
- MBA in International Management
- MBA Consulting SOGETI
- Master in International Business Development
- Master in International Human Resources Management
- Grande Ecole Program
- Summer Programs