Bordeaux Management School - BEM:
Bordeaux Management School (BEM), located in Bordeaux, France, is a business management school that contributes to the emergence of a new generation of globally responsible managers by training it's students in the principles of sustainable development, and in good corporate governance practices. This commitment can be clearly seen in our promotion of development which is economically viable, socially fair and which respects the environment.
BEM has obtained several accreditations, recognition of quality across various criteria (faculty, student selection, program content, research, etc.)
- BEM obtained the AMBA accreditation in 2007. This is awarded by the Association of MBAs, an international body which guarantees that quality and academic standards are met in Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes. This international quality label is awarded after a rigorous assessment of program content, faculty qualifications, qualifications and experience of admitted students, testing and monitoring of participants/graduates.
- In November 2000 we were awarded the EQUIS label (European Quality Improvement System), a European accreditation that rewards Business Schools able to demonstrate the level and quality of their courses. This puts BEM among the 110 top Business Schools in Europe.
- As from April 2009, BEM has become a member of the prestigious circle of Business Schools to have achieved the triple crown as we have received the accreditation of the American AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). This is a great achievement, the result of a rigorous process of quality control, not only of the school but of each of its teaching programs.
Not forgetting the distinction between those schools which are simply members of AACSB, and those which, like BEM, are accredited.
This quality label gives the school international influence, reinforced by obtaining the AMBA and becoming eligible for AACSB International accreditation.
Undergraduate Degree Program:
- Bachelor of Commerce - SUPTG
Graduate Degree Programs:
- MSc in Management - ESC / Grande Ecole
- Master in International Management - EBP
- Master in Management - MIM
Postgraduate - Specialized masters
- International Purchasing - MAI
- Global Supply Chain Management - ISLI
- International Business - MACI
- Risk Management - IMR
- Quality Management - ISMQ
- Wealth and Real Estate Management - IMPI
- Wine & Spirits management - MVS
- Wine MBA
Executive Education Program:
- Executive / Management Education
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Cours de la Libération, Talence, Bordeaux, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.