Study business abroad in European colleges: International business school in France, English business school in Paris - management courses taught in English for foreign students/ Americans. Undergraduate diploma programs in marketing, international relations, post-graduate management program..
Innovative Knowledge Institute, Paris: Are you interested in a business or management-related Diploma program in the heart of stunning Paris? Located on the iconic Avenue des Champs Elysees, Innovative Knowledge Institute provides a wide range of internationally-recognized Diploma programs. Our undergraduate and post-graduate Diploma courses feature majors in Commercial Management, International Business Studies Management Studies, Marketing, and more. The mission of the Innovative Knowledge Institute is to enable students to attain a qualitative education, and to develop each student’s abilities to the full in order to produce professional and enterprising people. The language of instruction is English.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
2-4 Year Undergraduate Advanced Diploma - Majors include: - Marketing
- Sales Management
- Management Studies
- International Relations
- Commercial Management
- International Business Studies
Post Graduate Diploma in Management - units include: - Management of Change
- People in Organisations
- Operations Management
- Financial Decision Making
- International Marketing Strategy
- Contemporary Strategic Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
ESCE International Business School is a business and management institution in the heart of the 15th arrondissement in Paris, just minutes from the famous Eiffel Tower. ESCE’s Master Degree is taught in English or French, and is accredited by the French Ministry of Education and is recognised throughout the world.
Having over 140 exchange and double degree partners in around 70 countries, ESCE’s courses are validated by many universities across the globe.
ESCE is a member of EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) and the AACSB (Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business).
Académie Intérnationale de Management (AIM) is an English-speaking hotel & tourism management school located in the heart of Paris, France.
Established in 1992, we offer internationally recognized Anglo-American Bachelors and MBA degree programs in the fields of hotel, tourism & hospitality management. We also offer professional management certifications and internship programs. All of our courses are taught entirely through English.
We offer American accreditation as well as international recognition. Our courses are licensed and certified by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), appreciated universally by the professionals in hotel and tourism industry.
Our mission is to educate leaders of the future in the international hotel and tourism sectors.
Our students learn professional managerial skills derived directly from practices of major companies in hospitality, including international hotel and restaurant chains, condominiums, travel industry and they acquire a curriculum taught at the best American universities, enriched by European taste, culture and knowledge.
Audencia Nantes - School of Management is a leading business school centrally located in Nantes in the Pays de la Loire region of Western France, approximately 340 km south-west of Paris. Our school offers a 12-month international Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in English, as well as specialised master's degrees and international master's degrees and more for both French and international students in both French and English. Audencia is among the three French higher education providers to appear in Beyond Grey Pinstripes’ world ranking based on the presence of social and environmental issues.
Audencia's MBA program is one of only three French MBAs to be ranked amongst the top 50 in the world of which 60% are American: Audencia's International MBA is now ranked 32nd in the world.
Audencia is one of the world's few business schools to hold the 3 major academic accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. At Audencia, global responsibility is part of the school’s institutional commitments. Audencia is the first business school in France to have joined the Global Compact.
Nantes Atlantique International Airport is located approximately 8 km from the center of Nantes.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) programs: We offer a curriculum with a global focus. Our MBA programs are for experienced managers who wish to become international leaders accountable, able to act in a global environment and attentive to the meaning of their decisions and actions.
* International MBA (12-month)
* Executive MBA
* Corporate MBA
* Euro MBA
Established in 1984 by Grenoble’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the best management schools in France.
Each year, approximately 6,000 students and executives complete one of the 40 national and international programs from the undergraduate to the Doctoral level on offer at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
Accredited EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and repeatedly ranked in international and national publications, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of only a few business schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation crown –strong evidence of the quality of its many activities.
Based in Grenoble, a city renowned for its research and innovation activity in the sciences and high-tech, Grenoble Ecole de Management has developed unique expertise in Management of Technology and Innovation.
Thanks to this expertise, the school is today a founding member of the global innovation campus, GIANT (Grenoble Innovation for Advanced New technologies), which represents an investment of 1,3 billion euros over 5 years.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Masters in International Business (MIB)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Management Consulting; Finance; Marketing; Strategic Marketing; Business Development; International HR Management; Fashion, Design & Luxury Management; Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives