Art & design schools in Poland: Fashion design school in Warsaw, art college courses in English in pattern design, fashion drawing, illustration, sewing & draping. Study abroad design, fine arts programs in Poland for Americans, international students..
Conveniently located close to the city centre of Warsaw, Poland, VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL University is a modern school of fashion, design and management with an international vibe. With courses taught through both English and Polish, we offer a wide range of Bachelor Degree (BA) programs in areas that include Fashion Design, Graphic & Brand Design, Food Design, and Management among others. We also provide a number of Post Graduate Diploma courses.
VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL is a unique project in Central Europe, combining design, technology and management to form the only university on the Polish market that is engaged in every aspect of fashion. VMI's innovative educational program provides students with the full-scale knowledge of the designing process, synergistic technological skills, and profound expertise in communications.
The VMI learning process is supported by the congruous practical training conducted in authentic environment of thoroughly equipped studios and workshop facilities. VMI business-smart approach enables creative understanding of fashion, allows skillful development and management of fashion brands, and qualifies creating brand identity and visibility on the market.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Programs taught in English:
- BA in Fashion Design
- BA in Graphic & Brand Design
- BA in PR & Communications
Degree & Diploma Courses taught in Polish:
- BA in Fashion Design
- BA in Food Design
- BA in Graphic & Brand Design
- BA in Management
- PgD (Postgrad Diploma) in Fashion Management
- PgD in Luxury Brand Management
- PgD in Trend Forecasting in Fashion & Design
- PgD in Business and Design
Study Fashion Design in the heart of one of Europe's most vibrant capital cities.
Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design is situated close to Krakow's central district, and provides a 2.5 year Fashion Design Diploma course in English to locally-based students and students from around the globe.
Our full-time program introduces students to the essential skills of fashion and textile design from sketch pad to catwalk.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Poland & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-03-12 were from viewers in:
Hyderabad, Telangana, Chandangar back side of KS bakers, India;
Torroella de Montgrí, Spain;
Chandigarh india, India;
You are here: School & College Search> Art Schools, Design Colleges in Eastern Europe> Design schools in Poland