University in Poland English-speaking bachelor degree courses: Study fashion design in Warsaw, bachelor's degree program in graphic design, PR & communications taught in English for international students/ Americans. Postgraduate diploma programs in management, university in Eastern Europe for international students..
VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL University, Warsaw: Conveniently located close to the city centre of Warsaw, Poland, VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL University is a modern school of fashion, design and management with an international vibe. With courses taught through both English and Polish, we offer a wide range of Bachelor Degree (BA) programs in areas that include Fashion Design, Graphic & Brand Design, Food Design, and Management among others. We also provide a number of Post Graduate Diploma courses.
- Educating Professionals: VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL educates professionals who fit in every sector of the widely defined fashion industry – professionals able to combine creativity, craftsmanship, and new technologies grasp.
- Unique University in Poland: VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL is the only university in Poland, which provides students of the fashion design with the opportunity to develop collection of original designs ready to be produced.
- Developing Creativity: VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL is a perfect place to develop one’s creativity and to implement the methods of original and effective actions, to obtain education based on European standards including the language skills necessary to cooperate internationally.
- Take on Career Challenges: The concept of VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL is a school which tailor-made syllabus and interaction with the excellent stuff of professionals in particular field of fashion industry allow graduates to take on career challenges that give satisfaction and insure success.
Degree & Diploma Courses Taught Through English & Polish:
The VMI learning process is supported by the congruous practical training conducted in authentic environment of thoroughly equipped studios and workshop facilities. VMI business-smart approach enables creative understanding of fashion, allows skilful development and management of fashion brands, and qualifies creating brand identity and visibility on the market. Courses include:
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Programs taught in English: - BA in Fashion Design (7 semesters)
- BA in Graphic & Brand Design (7 semesters)
- BA in PR & Communications (6 semesters)
Degree & Diploma Courses taught in Polish: - BA in Fashion Design (7 semesters)
- BA in Food Design (7 semesters)
- BA in Graphic & Brand Design (7 semesters)
- BA in Management (6 semesters)
- Post Graduate Diploma (PgD) in Fashion Management (2 semesters)
- PgD in Luxury Brand Management (2 semesters)
- PgD in Trend Forecasting in Fashion & Design (2 semesters)
- PgD in Business and Design (2 semesters)
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-03-23 were from:
Hyderabad, Telangana, Chandangar back side of KS bakers, India;
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Conveniently located in South London, right next to Tower Bridge, we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Study Fashion Design in the heart of one of Europe's most vibrant capital cities.
Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design is situated close to Krakow's central district, and provides a 2.5 year Fashion Design Diploma course in English to locally-based students and students from around the globe.
Our full-time program introduces students to the essential skills of fashion and textile design from sketch pad to catwalk.
Located in the Friedrichshain area of Berlin, ESDIP Berlin is an international art institute. Since 2012, we have been offering creative courses and art workshops to students from Germany and around the world.
Over the last 30 years, ESDIP grew to become one of the most prestigious art institutes in Europe, and has produced thousands of illustrators and graphic artists.
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
Möchten Sie professionelle traditionelle Thai Yoga Massage lernen und gleichzeitig ein international anerkanntes Zertifikat bekommen?
Nehmen Sie an einem Thai-Yoga-Massage Kurs bei ITM Thai Hand Berlin teil! In günstiger Lage im Stadtteil Prenzlauer Berg gelegen, sind wir eine international akkreditierte & anerkannte Thai-Massage Schule.
Wir bieten eine breite Palette von professionellen Zertifizierungskursen in der alten Kunst der Thai Massage & Spa-Kurse (auch Reflexzonenmassage und Öl-Massage-Aromatherapie) für deutsche Studenten & internationale Studenten aus der ganzen Welt.
Unser Angebote gilt ganzjährig, auch im Sommer. Alle Kurse finden (je nach Gruppe) auf Deutsch, Englisch oder Spanisch statt.
ITM Thai Hand Berlin ist eine der wenigen Schulen in Deutschland die eine mehrsprachige Ausbildung in Thai-Yoga-Massage bietet und eine von nur zwei in Europa, die die vollständige Zertifizierung anbieten.
Alle unsere StudentInnen erhalten ein Zertifikat mit internationaler Annerkenung.
Unsere Schule legt sehr großen Wert auf die Praxis beim Erlernen der Thai-Massage, daher können unsere StudentInnen die Kurse ohne zusätzliche Kosten beliebig oft wiederholen. Darüber hinaus können unsere TeilnehmerInnen die praktische Prüfung dann ablegen, wenn sie sich dazu bereit fühlen.
Unsere Schule ist ein Franchise-Unternehmen der ITM Chiang Mai, einer der qualifiziertesten traditionellen Schulen in Thai-Massage Körpertherapie in Thailand. Unsere Schule hat einen weiteren Standort in Amsterdam.
Jo Hamilton is one of Britain's most sought-after independent interior designers, renowned for her flair in the use of colour and space. Her interior design courses - evening, weekend and day courses in central London - are aimed at everyone. Her courses are based on her belief that interior design can be made accessible to anyone - and that by understanding a few key design principles, even the least-confident and experienced can design interiors that work.