University in Poland English-speaking bachelor degree courses: Study fashion design in Warsaw, bachelor's degree program in graphic design, PR & communications taught in English for international students/ Americans. Postgraduate diploma programs in management, university in Eastern Europe for international students..
VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL University, Warsaw: Conveniently located close to the city centre of Warsaw, Poland, VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL University is a modern school of fashion, design and management with an international vibe. With courses taught through both English and Polish, we offer a wide range of Bachelor Degree (BA) programs in areas that include Fashion Design, Graphic & Brand Design, Food Design, and Management among others. We also provide a number of Post Graduate Diploma courses.
- Educating Professionals: VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL educates professionals who fit in every sector of the widely defined fashion industry – professionals able to combine creativity, craftsmanship, and new technologies grasp.
- Unique University in Poland: VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL is the only university in Poland, which provides students of the fashion design with the opportunity to develop collection of original designs ready to be produced.
- Developing Creativity: VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL is a perfect place to develop one’s creativity and to implement the methods of original and effective actions, to obtain education based on European standards including the language skills necessary to cooperate internationally.
- Take on Career Challenges: The concept of VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL is a school which tailor-made syllabus and interaction with the excellent stuff of professionals in particular field of fashion industry allow graduates to take on career challenges that give satisfaction and insure success.
Degree & Diploma Courses Taught Through English & Polish:
The VMI learning process is supported by the congruous practical training conducted in authentic environment of thoroughly equipped studios and workshop facilities. VMI business-smart approach enables creative understanding of fashion, allows skilful development and management of fashion brands, and qualifies creating brand identity and visibility on the market. Courses include:
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Programs taught in English: - BA in Fashion Design (7 semesters)
- BA in Graphic & Brand Design (7 semesters)
- BA in PR & Communications (6 semesters)
Degree & Diploma Courses taught in Polish: - BA in Fashion Design (7 semesters)
- BA in Food Design (7 semesters)
- BA in Graphic & Brand Design (7 semesters)
- BA in Management (6 semesters)
- Post Graduate Diploma (PgD) in Fashion Management (2 semesters)
- PgD in Luxury Brand Management (2 semesters)
- PgD in Trend Forecasting in Fashion & Design (2 semesters)
- PgD in Business and Design (2 semesters)
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Study Fashion Design in the heart of one of Europe's most vibrant capital cities.
Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design is situated close to Krakow's central district, and provides a 2.5 year Fashion Design Diploma course in English to locally-based students and students from around the globe.
Our full-time program introduces students to the essential skills of fashion and textile design from sketch pad to catwalk.
Stills opened in Edinburgh in 1977 as Scotland’s first gallery specialising in contemporary photography. We are situated next to Waverly Station in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh’s Cockburn Street. Since establishment, we have extended our facilities and now provide the best photographic darkrooms and digital production facilities in Scotland. We offer a programme of evening courses, weekend and one-day workshops in photography and digital media, as well as a summer school in photography and digital media.
We offer subsidised, low-cost training in everything from Photoshop and Dreamweaver to Black & White Photography so you can come to Stills to create your own website, print your own photographs, learn to use your digital camera and much more!
Stills is a vibrant platform for creativity. Our integrated programmes illuminate the fascinating medium of photography, exploring everything from its technical and aesthetic developments through to the central role it plays in contemporary culture. We are situated next to Waverly Station in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh’s Cockburn Street.
- Weekend Workshops:
* Digital SLR Camera Training
* Lomography: Creative Analogue Photography
* Portrait Photography
- Evening Courses:
* Digital SLR Photography
* Digital Video Editing: Final Cut Express
* Introduction to Black and White Photography
* Layout (Adobe InDesign)
* Maps & Mappings (Adobe Illustrator)
* Photoshop Essential Training Modules
* Website Design (Dreamweaver)
- 1 Day Workshops:
* Fashion Photography
* Portrait Photography
- Summer School in photography & digital media
Based in Devon in the UK, The Holistic Design Institute is a specialist UK registered college that offers distance study courses that use colour and design, creating beautiful, healthy and eco-friendly homes and gardens that offer support and healing to everyone who uses them.
We offer specialist distance learning Diploma courses in Holistic Interior Design, Healing Garden Design, Colour Therapeutics for Interiors, Transformative Therapy with art and music, Feng Shui consultancy and Japanese garden design.
All our Diplomas lead to an International qualification and are suitable for anyone looking for a new career using creative and design skills to create a more green, sustainable and caring community minded society.
Our courses are also good for professionals who want to expand their knowledge and increase their client base and expand their business.
We welcome students from all over the world and give a personal and friendly service.
We offer a number of different study modes, email, CD or workbook (UK only) and you can study at your own speed. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and personal college that offers tuition and guidance from experts in the field.