Academy Of Couture Art, Los Angeles:
The Academy of Couture Art (ACA) is a fashion design school in Los Angeles, California offering bachelor degree, associate degree & certificate programs as well as professional development workshops for fashion industry professionals. ACA was founded as a higher institution of learning to teach the principles and techniques of fashion that go above and beyond those ordinarily taught in the United States by providing instruction combining European Haute Couture fashion with American fashion. Unique to American fashion education, ACA teaches Pattern Design and Fashion Design separately. Academy of Couture Art is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
ACA Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Pattern Design
- Associate of Arts in Fashion Design
- Associate of Arts in Pattern Design
ACA Advanced Certificate Programs for Professionals:
- Professional Fashion Lab Certificate
- Professional Pattern Lab Certificate
- Creative Fashion Lab Certificate
- Creative Pattern Lab Certificate
ACA Intensive English Language Program:
-IELP Certificate of Achievement
-IELP Certificates of Level Completion
ACA Design Prep Programs:
- Summer Couture Fashion Camp
- Advanced Summer Couture Fashion Camp
- Teen Couture Design Club Fashion Show Prep
- Teen Couture Design Club Fashion Show Prep Intensive
- Winter Couture Fashion Camp
- Spring Couture Fashion Camp
- Learn how to make your own clothes
- Learn how to sew the Couture way
- Learn Fashion Sketching and Illustration
ACA Professional Development Workshops:
- Pattern Making the Couture Way
- Fashion Design the Couture Way
- Sewing the Couture Way
- Sustainable Fashion
- Keys to Success in Fashion Business
- Insitutional Accreditation:
Academy of Couture Art is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award associate degrees and bachelor's degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The scope of ACICS accreditation cover the following programs:
- Associate of Arts Degree in Fashion Design
- Associate of Arts Degree in Pattern Design
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pattern Design
Academy of Couture Art is currently listed as a private degree granting institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (BPPE).
Student Exchange Visitor Program Certification:
Academy of Couture Art is approved to participate to the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) and is currently authorized by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) under Federal law to enroll academic and language nonimmigrant students with an F-1 Visa.
Veteran's Education Approval:
ACA is approved by the California State Approving Agency for Veteran Affairs to train students under the Veteran's Bill of Rights.
To provide an education of excellence that transforms unique creators into life-long professionals who design the world with the essence of Haute Couture.
- Academy of Couture Art has set mission to enrich the community through creations that raise the level of aesthetic, quality, intelligence and sophistication. To achieve this goal, Academy of Couture Art follows, conveys, and promotes the essence, principles, and concept of Haute Couture translated by the research of Beauty, Harmony, Elegance, Perfection, and Uniqueness.
- Academy of Couture Art responds to this demand by preparing exceptionally talented individuals to become highly specialized experts and life-long professionals, who are capable of critical thinking, problem solving, market analysis, and to serve not only companies, at any level of their industry, but also to create their own brand, developing the niche market that fits perfectly their unique creativity.
- Academy of Couture Art nurtures professionals with hands-on, student-centered programs and innovative teaching techniques focusing on student learning outcomes that develop confidence, sense of belonging and purpose. As the result, Academy of Couture Art constitutes a family of artists, designers, creators and leaders empowering each other, and dedicated to bring values and prosperity to the community.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 8484 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 730, Beverly Hills, California 90211, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.