With campuses across South Africa in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban and Gauteng, School of Shipping provides certified freight training in Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance fields.
We offer in-class and online courses including Learnership Certificate programs, Diploma qualifications, and more.
Our Accredited courses have been developed according to the rigorous demands of the South African Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) and therefore carries the applicable accreditation for those industry related subjects.
Our school is able to offer our full range of courses and workshops in all the major centres around South Africa, while being flexible in education delivery methods.
We adhere to the highest standard of business practise and strive to help our students become educated shipping and freight professionals.
School of Shipping has a large pool of lecturers, facillitators and assessors that are Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in their respective fields.
The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance, known as AFDA, is one of the leading film schools in the world.
With state-of-the-art campuses in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban and Port Elizabeth, we provide a range of Degree and Certificate programs in a variety of film, TV, commerce, and technology-related courses to students from around the world.
We teach students to conceptualize, create, and develop innovative products and commodities for the local and international market and to promote themselves as the cultural entrepreneurs of the future.
More than 90% of AFDA’s honors alumni are employed in their chosen field of specialization, and have reinvigorated industries with their talents.
• Earn an internationally-recognized Degree or Diploma in alternative / holistic medicine by distance education!
• Based in India, The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM) is one of the leading alternative healthcare institutes in the world.
• We provide a wide range of online / distance learning programs to students in South Africa and globally to study from the comfort of your own home or office.
• With a past and present student strength of around 80,000, we offer courses in topics including acupuncture, aroma therapy, biochemic medicines, electro homeopathy, naturopathy, oriental medicine, yoga, reiki etc. are pursued in increasing number by students from all over the world.
• We believe firmly that the citizens of the world want and deserve the opportunity to receive the highest quality of health care, with the broadest range of care options.
Student Review: "Thank you for a wonderful and very interesting course. I have two friends who also want to enroll to your course. I will do a referral for them. Thank you again." - Charles, South Africa
• 1-Year Specialization Diplomas
• Bachelor Degree Programmes in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma Courses
• Post Grad Diploma in Alternative Medicines
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counseling
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Medicine in Electro Homeopathy
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
4.Hospitality Hotel & Game Lodge Staff Onsite Training Company - South Africa, Swaziland, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique, Mauritius, Seychelles, Maldives, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Kenya, Eritrea, Ghana, Nigeria, etc
Courses / Programs
Onsite training to 3 - 5 Star Hotels, Lodges, Game Lodges, Safari Lodges, Bush Lodges, Resorts, Boutique Hotels, Conference Venues, Wedding Venues, Restaurants, Guesthouses and any other hospitality establishment.
We train the following staff members:
Waiters and Waitresses
Front Office Receptionists
Public Areas Cleaners
Food & Beverage Supervisors and many more other departments.
We offer onsite training to any hotel, resort, or game lodge in the following countries:
Nigeria and more
If you would like to send your staff to South Africa, we are based in Daveyton, Benoni in Gauteng. Training venue is less than 30 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport. Please let us know if you would like us to assist you will an airport shuttle and accommodation.
Here is a list of our programs. They take 3 - 5 days:
Waiter/ Waitress/ Waitrons Training
Room Attendants Training
Public Area Cleaners Training
Kitchen Cleaners Training
Hospitality Reception Training
Laundry Assistant Training
Ward Hostess Training
You can either send your staff to Daveyton or we can come to your place to train your staff onsite. Please note that we only start taking from 8 staff members, upwards.
Ulovane Environmental Training provides exceptional NATURE & MARINE Guide Training in Port Elizabeth, in the heart of the Eastern Cape, South Africa. With over 12 years in the guiding and hospitality industry, our professional team are developing the guides of the future. Tired of the normal day to day routine, looking for adventure? Then this course is for you!
If you are over 21, have a valid drivers license, a PASSION for wildlife and the environment then you are ready to enroll. Ulovane will help you, one step at a time, to gain the guiding qualifications and expertise in order for you to provide your guests with the most amazing guided experience ever. Let us ensure that you are able to adapt and change with the environment, ensuring that you guide without disturbing the surrounding wildlife.
Bhejane Nature Training is based in Northern KwaZulu-Natal (KZN), a province of South Africa, with camps situated in the Zululand and Maputaland regions, an area where the rich diversity of habitats is one of the chief attractions. Bhejane Nature Training provides comprehensive and professional Nature Guide, Marine Guide and Trails Guide certificate training programs for existing guides and those wanting to pursue a career in the field of nature guiding.
Bhejane Nature Training camp is ideally situated between 4 major game reserves of Zululand and the Elephant Coast including diverse reserves such as the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park, Tembe Elephant Park, Hluhluwe-Umfolozi and Ndumo Game Reserve. Our base camp is situated in False Bay, bordering the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park with an unbelievable biodiversity.
We explore the many unique habitats that Zululand and the Elephant Coast has to offer. Nature training has never been this exciting, this
diverse and filled with so much opportunity. Programmes are endorsed by the Field Guides Association of Southern Africa (FGASA), a fully accredited THETA training provider.
Nature Training Programs:
- Professional Field Guide Level 1 course: 6 months to 1 year
- Short training programs: For conservation minded tourists, students, or school-groups & guides that want to increase their knowledge of specialised subjects.
* FGASA Level 1 Terrestrial Field Guide Training program
* FGASA Level 1 Marine Field Guide Training program
* FGASA Trails Guide Training program
- Ubuntu Wild Series: A series of shorter programs for school groups, corporate groups & self development