Hotel management course in Spain: International hospitality school offering certificate & diploma courses taught in English for Americans/ international students. Tourism management program in Europe, hospitality internships on Costa Brava, close to Barcelona.
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages, Barcelona: Situated in Barcelona city center and Loret de Mar town on Spain's Costa Brava, just one hour north of Barcelona, HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages provides a range of Certificate and Diploma programs in the tourism, management and language areas. All courses include a 4-month internship option. Our courses are taught through English, with a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian course in addition. Programs are certified by the State University of Girona.
Hospitality, Tourism & Management Specialised Courses: All programmes are taught in English alongside a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian language course. Courses also include an in-company internship.
Specialised Course in Hospitality and Tourism Management with knowledge of two languages + Paid in-hotel internship Course Duration: 6 month theoretical studies, 4 month internship (optional)
This 1 year program is designed to produce professionals in the field of Hotel & Tourism Management. The main teaching language is English. The study plan includes a 160 hours module to study a foreign language to choose between Spanish, English or Russian.
After the theoretic modules are completed, all students have to complete an internship period in one of our collaborating companies.
Specialised Course in Corporate Customer Service in Hospitality with knowledge of two languages + Paid in-hotel internship Course Duration: 3 month theoretical studies, 4 month internship (optional)
This 3 month intensive training program is designed to produce professionals in the field of Corporate Customer Service. The main teaching language is English. The study plan includes a 160 hours module to study a foreign language to choose between Spanish or Russian.
This training has been specially devised to teach you all the information and skills you need to become a successful animator. Instruction is in the form of lectures, seminars, laboratory work, cases and individual assignments.
Specialised Course in Tour Guide with knowledge of two languages + Paid internship Course Duration: 6 month theoretical studies, 4 month internship (optional)
This 6 month intensive training program is designed to produce professionals in the field of Tourist Guide service. The main teaching language is English. The study plan includes a 180 hours module to study a foreign language to choose between Spanish or Russian.
This training has been specially devised to teach you all the information and skills you need to become a successful Tourist Bus Guide. Examination is in the form of written exams and individual and group assignments and laboratory exercises.
Further Hospitality Programs: - Hotel Entertainment Management (Certificate) - Tourist Transfer Guide (Diploma) - Congress Management & Events Marketing (Diploma) - Public Relations & Marketing Management (Diploma) - Human Resources Management (Diploma)
The Delphi Institute of Management is an organisation operated by a group of highly trained and experienced managers with vast professional experience in a variety of sectors. The company was created at the end of the 1990's with the aim of providing services in the fields of training, investigation and consulting. Since then it has expanded its customer base to include: public institutions, universities and medium and large sized companies such as hotel chains and financial institutions. The company is based in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and the Canary Islands are its main market place. However, it has also developed its operations in the USA, Great Britain, Brazil, Peru and the Dominican Republic. Delphi offers a Hotel Resort Management Master Degree programme in Playa Del Ingles in the south of Gran Canaria and lasts for one year.
1 Year Hotel Resort Management Master Degree Programme. The course is ideal for university graduates who speak English and Spanish and for professionals from the industry who want to update their knowledge and skills.
ESADE Business School is a top ranked business school worldwide with over 50 years heritage in management development. Through our Barcelona, Madrid and Buenos Aires campuses, we deliver a variety of MBA and Executive Education programmes.
ESADE Business School’s distinctive methodology, balances theory and practice rather than solely focusing on the case method. Simulating real working conditions, cross-functional and multicultural teamwork is an integral pillar of our cooperative methodology structured around the geographic, functional and academic diversity of our student population. We also place a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship as a means to creating value for organisations and the development of leadership competencies through the LEAD programme.
ESADE Business School is internationally recognised for the excellent standard of its MBA programmes and is accredited by the world’s three most respected management education organisations: AACSB International, the EQUIS accreditation from the EFMD and the British Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Barcelona Business School is an independent, privately held institution of higher learning, part of the International University of Southern Europe that groups the business, management, language and cultural studies in Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia into one university dedicated to cross-cultural international education with a global perspective. Operating under the authority of the coordinating United International Business Schools organization, our study programs and courses are regularly reviewed and modernized in cooperation with the Global Council for Management Education, the organization's academic council. Partnerships and links with other schools, colleges and universities are developed and maintained through the International Student Mobility Initiative. Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Bachelor in Business Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Finance and Economics
- Marketing and Management
Master in Business Studies
Master of Business Administration
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
Master of Arts in Marketing Management
Master of Science in Financial Management
Master of Science in Operations Management
- Business Communication and Public Relations
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)
Les Roches is an international hospitality management institute located in Marbella, close to Malaga in southern Spain. Recognized for our academic programs that combine the Swiss tradition and rigor of hospitality and tourism education with practical knowledge through specific programs for each course, our courses are designed for students to acquire relevant skills and to help develop their international career. These programs include a Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA Hospitality), the undergraduate Hotel Management Diploma and a Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Managment- Internships (work experience) form part of all courses.
Our programs of study are taught entirely in English.The school offers the right combination of practical and theoretical classes which are taught in fully operational and well-equipped modern facilities.
Les Roches Marbella was the first school in Spain to receive institutional accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) in the USA.