EIDE, Bilbao: Located in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain, Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) offers a two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course. This high-quality and accredited course is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: EIDE is accredited by the Department of Education of the Basque Country for the higher education degrees in Hotel Management. Our course is recognised by the Spanish Ministry of Education as courses of the Spanish National Higher Professional Education System (Ciclos Superiores de Formación Profesional).
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3-month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels.
Admission Requirements: In order to register for the course students are required to have the Spanish Bachillerato or the equivalent secondary school / high school diploma in their country.
Escuela Europea de Negocios (The European Business School EEN) is located at C/ Ancha, 8, 37002 Salamanca, Spain. This is a highly prestigious institution, situated among the best of the kind in Spain. In EEN we are aware of the fact that universities progress more slowly than the economic market, which makes it necessary for a training envisaged around the business world. The companies are in need of professional workers with two basic qualities: training and work experience. These are the main objectives of the Global Master in Business Administration programme of EEN: to supply the necessary knowledge for the different areas of the business world and to incorporate the work experience required for it. The international influence of this programme should be highlighted, as it goes deeply into the issue of globalisation and business. For this purpose, various agreements and exchanges are being developed with foreign Business Schools.
• Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited language school that also offers a range of work experience / internship placements in the hospitality, business, and culinary arts industries.
• We provide you with an immersive option for learning Spanish and living within a new culture. We have a range of different work experience / job placement posts in the hotel and catering sectors as well as in the business / corporate world.
• Internships take place in locations all over Spain, including Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Granada among others.
• Getting to know a different culture, reinforcing your knowledge of other languages, and gaining key hospitality and business management skills for your specialist sector are all good reasons to seize this fantastic opportunity to gain an unique experience.
Student Testimonial: "My experience with Instituto Hemingway was really wonderful. They found me the job I wanted in Barcelona (Spain), in a flexible and professional manner." - Phillip, USA
OdPe is an international company with our headquarters in Madrid, Spain specialised in helping our clients achieve increases in productivity and efficiency by using Project, Product and Portfolio Management solutions. We are a consulting enterprise in Project Management, but we also provide the online Official Masters in Project Management from the University of Valencia (Spain). We offer the Executive Master in Project Management with Microsoft and the Official Master in Project Management as well as in-house training and professional development courses in project management.
We work for organisations that are leaders in various industrial sectors, providing them effective help in order to organise work and arrange the distribution of their tactics and strategic investment. OdPe is current in the process of internationalising, promoting alliances with other organisations that provide us with a global view and enable us to be present at the most important international forums in the world.
Our professional behaviour is backed by the Professional Ethics of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and the International Project Management Association (IPMA®).
- Executive Master in Project Management with Microsoft
- Master in Project Management and Administration
- University Diploma for the Certificacion Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- In-house training
- Professional development courses
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
ESEI, founded in 1989, is a private business school in Barcelona, Spain, with the clear mission to provide our students with the best possibilities and opportunities to become excellent managers capable of meeting the challenge of new and changing markets.
ESEI International Business School in Barcelona offers a portfolio of internationally outstanding undergraduate, professional, and language programmes which are up to speed with global market trends.
We offer a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration delivered by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Wales. This international business degree programme is in three stages. The first year consists of an International Diploma in Business (IDB), the second year is the International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB) and in the final year the Bachelor degree is undertaken (BSc BA). These programmes are offered entirely through English.
Our academic system is inspired by the most successful educational models. It allows students to fully develop their potential and helps them become accustomed to managing, controlling and leading the organisations of the future.
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Blockchain Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (8 specializations)