Study in Maryland: Liberal arts college offering undergraduate degrees & graduate programs, bachelor's degree in nursing, business management, computer science, engineering & art, masters in English, history & psychology. Private college in eastern Maryland, 90 minutes from Baltimore, Philadelphia PA & Washington DC.
Washington College: Founded in 1782 under the patronage of George Washington, Washington College was the first college chartered in the new nation. Today, it ranks among the nation's top 100 selective liberal arts colleges. Located in Chestertown, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland (90 minutes from Baltimore), we are a private, independent liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs that include over 40 majors in academic fields such as Art History, Environmental Studies, Nursing, Business Management, and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
Bachelor Degree Programs: - Art and Art History
- Environmental Studies
- Modern Languages
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Business Management
- Premedical, and more..
Graduate Master Of Arts Degree Programs: - English
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Gaithersburg MD (only 30 minutes drive from Washington DC), The Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology is a Maryland-licensed private career school that provides makeup artistry, cosmetology, esthetician and nail technician programs. Established in 1985, we offer day and evening classes for your convenience. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
Our mission is to train and develop students to a high standard, and prepare them for entry level positions and careers in the beauty industry. Our programs combine theoretical and practical training, equipping students with the basic skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen field. Our programs also prepare them for the State Licensing Examination.
Easily accessible by car and public bus services, our school is situated in the Lakeforest Mall near the intersection of Frederick Road (Route 355) and Montgomery Village Avenue. There is plentiful free parking. Providing a professional workplace for our students, our school occupies about 3,350 square feet of modern facility.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Pennsylvania, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
• Master the increasingly-popular art of spray tanning with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online sunless spray tan certification programs to students in Virginia, and throughout the U.S and Canada.
• Learn how to create the perfect sunless tan from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, throughout VA and nationwide.
• Aviva is an internationally-renowned sunless spray tan training provider that offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses that can be completed in just one day.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• We have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment which provides a digital web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience in spray tanning, our 3-hour online spray tanning certification programs will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to provide a realistic, sun-kissed glow to your clients.
• Aviva also offers 1-day spray tan certification programs held in leading hotels in a range of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Charlotte NC, Nashville TN, NYC, Boston MA area, Philadelphia PA and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee!
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Maryland, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
The Sheffield Institute for the Recording Arts in Baltimore, Maryland provides graduates with a formal education in TV and radio broadcasting and audio/video technology. Hands-on experience is gained while working with industry professionals and instructors, on state-of-the-art equipment. Located just 15 minutes north of Baltimore, the institute is a state of the art facility offering a wide range of career programs in the fields of: Audio Engineering, Video Engineering, Installation and Maintenance Systems Integration, as well as TV & Radio.
By being immersed in audio / video technology and equipment at our institute, a student can become proficient and competent to perform under the pressure of real-world circumstances. The Sheffield Institute for the Recording Arts provides its students with the same types of experiences they will encounter in on-the-job situations. These experiences become the practical foundation on which a student can build his or her career.
Our goal is for students to acquire the skills necessary to prepare them for employment in the professional broadcasting and audio / video industry. Formal lectures are given in the studios and classrooms by industry professionals. These lectures range from basic introductory courses to advanced training in leading edge technology. Lab courses involve equipment use from basic function through advanced techniques on professional equipment.
Maryland University of Integrative Health is an accredited leader in wellness education and holistic Eastern medicine located in Laurel MD, just 20 miles north of Washington D.C. We offer Graduate Degree and Certificate programs in a range of Holistic & Wellness topics such as Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Health Promotion, Nutrition, and more. We also provide online / hybrid programs, community wellness resources, continuing education programs, and clinical services.
From a small healing arts clinic founded in 1975, Maryland University of Integrative Health has grown to become a preeminent academic institution for wellness-based education, clinical care, research, and public policy discourse. Our integration of eastern and western thinking has empowered and transformed individuals, organizations and communities.
We are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. In addition the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) has endorsed all masters degree programs and the post-baccalaureate certificate programs at Tai Sophia Institute.
Holistic & Wellness Education Masters Degree Programs:
- Oriental Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Therapeutic Herbalism
- Yoga Therapy
Graduate Certificate Programs:
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Herbal Studies
- Medical Herbalism
- Chinese Herbs
- Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Clinical Herbalism
- Women's Holistic Health
- Animal Acupuncture