Study in Maryland: Liberal arts college offering undergraduate degrees & graduate programs, bachelor's degree in nursing, business management, computer science, engineering & art, masters in English, history & psychology. Private college in eastern Maryland, 90 minutes from Baltimore, Philadelphia PA & Washington DC.
Washington College: Founded in 1782 under the patronage of George Washington, Washington College was the first college chartered in the new nation. Today, it ranks among the nation's top 100 selective liberal arts colleges. Located in Chestertown, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland (90 minutes from Baltimore), we are a private, independent liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs that include over 40 majors in academic fields such as Art History, Environmental Studies, Nursing, Business Management, and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
Bachelor Degree Programs: - Art and Art History
- Environmental Studies
- Modern Languages
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Business Management
- Premedical, and more..
Graduate Master Of Arts Degree Programs: - English
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Maryland, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Are you searching for quality spray tan training in West Virginia?
• Earn an online qualification from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, and immerse yourself in the progressive and exciting field of sunless spray tanning.
• Based in Massachusetts, we provide beginner to advanced level spray tan training courses online.
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, throughout WV and nationwide, with course content available 24/7.
• Our Sunless 101 training program is for basic and intermediate level students.
• Our spray tan training is designed to teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever. Graduates receive a Certificate at the end of their course.
• Aviva also provides 1-day spray tan certification programs taught onsite in leading hotels in a host of cities nationwide, including in Philadelphia PA, NYC, Chicago IL, Charlotte NC, Boston MA area and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free!
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal, Spa Owner, Pennsylvania
St. Mary's College of Maryland, located in St. Mary's City MD, is a four-year liberal arts college offering bachelor degree programs in 22 disciplines, of which psychology, biology, computer science, and economics are among the most popular. St. Mary's College also offers one graduate degree, a Masters of Arts in Teaching.
We believe that the liberal arts experience is more valuable-and more practical in the long run-than education geared toward a specific career. The liberal arts prepares students for a variety of careers because students are educated to think critically and communicate clearly. They develop an intellectual curiosity and the versatility necessary for solving problems with insight and creativity.
Liberal arts graduates possess a broad knowledge base and the ability to grasp a variety of perspectives. All of these qualities prepare our students for the uncertainties of the 21st century.
St. Mary's College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Computer Science
- Human Studies
- International Languages
- Natural Science
- Political Science
- Public Policy Studies
- Religious Studies
- Sociology, and many more ...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Located in Gaithersburg MD (only 30 minutes drive from Washington DC), The Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology is a Maryland-licensed private career school that provides makeup artistry, cosmetology, esthetician and nail technician programs. Established in 1985, we offer day and evening classes for your convenience. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
Our mission is to train and develop students to a high standard, and prepare them for entry level positions and careers in the beauty industry. Our programs combine theoretical and practical training, equipping students with the basic skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen field. Our programs also prepare them for the State Licensing Examination.
Easily accessible by car and public bus services, our school is situated in the Lakeforest Mall near the intersection of Frederick Road (Route 355) and Montgomery Village Avenue. There is plentiful free parking. Providing a professional workplace for our students, our school occupies about 3,350 square feet of modern facility.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Pennsylvania, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Maryland University of Integrative Health is an accredited leader in wellness education and holistic Eastern medicine located in Laurel MD, just 20 miles north of Washington D.C. We offer Graduate Degree and Certificate programs in a range of Holistic & Wellness topics such as Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Health Promotion, Nutrition, and more. We also provide online / hybrid programs, community wellness resources, continuing education programs, and clinical services.
From a small healing arts clinic founded in 1975, Maryland University of Integrative Health has grown to become a preeminent academic institution for wellness-based education, clinical care, research, and public policy discourse. Our integration of eastern and western thinking has empowered and transformed individuals, organizations and communities.
We are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. In addition the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) has endorsed all masters degree programs and the post-baccalaureate certificate programs at Tai Sophia Institute.
Holistic & Wellness Education Masters Degree Programs:
- Oriental Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Therapeutic Herbalism
- Yoga Therapy
Graduate Certificate Programs:
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Herbal Studies
- Medical Herbalism
- Chinese Herbs
- Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Clinical Herbalism
- Women's Holistic Health
- Animal Acupuncture