Obtain teacher certification in Texas: Teaching degree programs near Houston, university for early childhood educators, elementary school, middle school & high school teachers. Bachelor's degrees & masters programs in education, literacy & curriculum design in Houston-Baytown-Huntsville metro area, East Texas.
Sam Houston State University--Department of Language, Literacy & Special Populations: Based in Huntsville, Walker County, TX, Sam Houston State University has been preparing students for meaningful lives of achievement for over 130 years. At our Department of Language, Literacy and Special Populations, we provide a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in a number of language and literacy fields. Certificate, Masters, and Doctoral programs include Reading, Early Childhood Education, International Literacy, Dyslexia Certification, and many more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Language, Literacy and Special Populations Programs:
Certificate Programs: - Early Childhood Education
- Reading Specialist
- Behavior Analyst
- Second Language
- Dyslexia Certification, and more..
Undergraduate Programs: - Early Childhood Education, EC-6
- Bilingual / BSL, EC-6
- EC-6 Generalist, EC-12 Special Education, and more..
Masters Programs: - Special Education (LIDA)
- Curriculum & Instruction
- International Literacy, and more...
Doctoral Program: - Doctorate of Education in Reading, (Ed.D)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston
Courses / Programs
The University of Texas School of Nursing in Houston is ranked in the top five percent of nursing schools in the USA. The campus is located in the Texas Medical Center where students enjoy the resources of a distinguished health science center combined with the expertise of the world's largest medical center.
The School of Nursing offers degree programs resulting in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, or Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. The school also provides a wide variety of settings in which students and faculty can study, conduct research, and participate in clinical practice.
The school is proud of the quality and variety of experiences that are offered our graduate and undergraduate students. With over 800 students enrolled the school graduates an average of 166 new nurses and 130 nurses with graduate degrees each year. More than 6,000 nurses have graduated since 1972.
Cosmetology Career Center is an accredited Paul Mitchell Partner School located in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton, TX. We are a beauty therapy training school that offers certificate courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics and Instructor Training. Our programs are designed to help students pass the state licensing exam.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name, and prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence.
Every Paul Mitchell School is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your passion and creativity and help you learn the business that will make your career in the beauty industry fun and rewarding. Our staff is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
The Cosmetology Career Center is accredited by The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and is also licensed by TDLR.
Schreiner University is a co-educational private liberal arts university located in Kerrville, Kerr County, in Central Texas. The university is situated approximately one hour northwest of San Antonio and 90 minutes west of Austin. We are a Christian university affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer four-year undergraduate degree programs in subjects including accounting, business, management, psychology, nursing, graphic design, engineering, music and many more. We also offer graduate programs in education including a Master of Education degree program. A range of pre-professional programs is also available including pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-veterinary science among others.
Schreiner University is a residential university with all students required to live on-campus. We are committed to educating students holistically. Primarily undergraduate, the university offers a personalized, integrated education that prepares its students for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society. We are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters, baccalaureate and associate degrees.
Achieve your career goals by enrolling in a Masters Program - online or onsite.
Earning a Masters Degree demonstrates that you have specialized knowledge and skills in your professional field, and helps to give you a competitive edge in a challenging job market.
A masters degree also prepares you for further study at the doctoral level.
With a wide range of highly-respected and accredited universities and colleges throughout Texas, there are many excellent opportunities for both American and international students to study at masters degree level.
Examples of universities providing graduate programs in Texas include
- The University of Texas - Campuses in Austin, Dallas, El Paso, San Antonio, Arlington..
- Texas A&M University, College Station
- University of Houston
- Rice University, Houston
- University of North Texas, Denton...
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock
- Baylor University, Waco
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas
- Texas State University, San Marcos...
- Lamar University, Beaumont
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Bioengineering
- Master of Energy Economics
- Master of Global Affairs
- Master of Liberal Studies
- Master of Architecture
- MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Marketing
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Computer Science...
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• A+ Certification
• C# Programming
• Computer Security Specialist
• Information Systems Auditor Training
• IT Administrator
• IT Engineer
• IT Security Analyst
• IT Specialist
• MCITP (MCSE / MCSA)
• Medical Records and Health Info
• .NET 4.0 Software
• Office Automation Systems
• SAP Business Objects
• SAP Certification Program
• SAP Financial Accounting
• SAP Management Accounting
• SAP Material Management (Procurement)
• Software Engineering
• Web Design...