Universities / Graduate Schools in US: Nursing schools in Texas, nursing programs in Houston, master degree (MSN) in nursing, bachelor of science degree for nurses, doctorate programs, graduate & undergraduate nurse education in Texas State
The University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston: The University of Texas School of Nursing in Houston is ranked in the top five percent of nursing schools in the USA. The campus is located in the Texas Medical Center where students enjoy the resources of a distinguished health science center combined with the expertise of the world's largest medical center.
Email:Contact us below
The School of Nursing offers degree programs resulting in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, or Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. The school also provides a wide variety of settings in which students and faculty can study, conduct research, and participate in clinical practice.
The school is proud of the quality and variety of experiences that are offered our graduate and undergraduate students. With over 800 students enrolled the school graduates an average of 166 new nurses and 130 nurses with graduate degrees each year. More than 6,000 nurses have graduated since 1972.
Courses / Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Post-Master’s Program
Texas A&M University in College Station, East Central Texas, is the oldest public university in Texas. The university offers more than 120 undergraduate degree programs and 240 master's and Ph.D. programs, as well as a doctorate in veterinary medicine. With this comprehensive selection of majors and numerous extracurricular activities to hone their skills in academics, leadership and public service, a college experience at Texas A&M results in highly sought-after graduates and solid world citizens.
This research-intensive flagship university with 10 colleges was recently ranked first in the nation by Smart Money magazine for "pay-back ratio" (what graduates earn compared to the cost of their education). The 2011 U.S. News and World Report ranked Texas A&M second nationally in their "Great Schools, Great Prices" category among public universities and 22nd overall. Many of our degree programs are ranked among the top 10 in the country.
Texas A&M University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award bachelor, masters, doctoral and professional level degrees.
Texas A&M offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the following colleges:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Bush School of Government & Public Service
- Mays Business School
- Education and Human Development
- Dwight Look College of Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Sam Houston State University--Department of Language, Literacy & Special Populations
Courses / Programs
At the Department of Language, Literacy and Special Populations at Sam Houston State University, we offer a wide range of Certificate, Masters, and Doctoral programs in language & literacy fields including Special Education, Early Childhood Education, International Literacy, Reading, Dyslexia Certification, and many more. Based in Huntsville, Walker County, TX, Sam Houston State University has been preparing students for meaningful lives of achievement for over 130 years.
Sam Houston State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees.
Sam Houston State University is an inclusive institution whose mission is to provide high quality education, scholarship, and service to students and to regional, state, national, and international constituencies. We are ranked 10th among America’s “safest colleges” according to the Daily Beast, a New York-based news Web site.
Our faculty members make themselves available not only as student mentors, but also as experts in their fields to assist the working media with stories of interest and importance to the public.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Texas, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• A+ Certification
• C# Programming
• Computer Security Specialist
• Information Systems Auditor Training
• IT Administrator
• IT Engineer
• IT Security Analyst
• IT Specialist
• MCITP (MCSE / MCSA)
• Medical Records and Health Info
• .NET 4.0 Software
• Office Automation Systems
• SAP Business Objects
• SAP Certification Program
• SAP Financial Accounting
• SAP Management Accounting
• SAP Material Management (Procurement)
• Software Engineering
• Web Design...
With campuses in Texas, Georgia and Kentucky, Interactive College Of Technology is a nationwide leader in computerized career training.
We provide Associate Degrees, Diploma Programs, Continuing Education courses, and English as a Second Language programs to students throughout the United States.
Our hands-on courses take place in Houston & Pasadena (TX), Chamblee, Morrow, and Gainesville (GA), and Newport KY.
ICT offers a wide range of programs for students wanting to prepare for a new career or advance in an existing line of work. All programs are designed for adult learners of all ages who are best served through a hands-on, interactive approach to education.
The institution provides training required for emerging, in-demand occupations that satisfy both students and community needs and leads to well-paying positions.
The institution is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), which is the successor to COEI of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Associate of Science Degree Programs:
- Office Technology
- Computer Information Systems Technology:
- Accounting & Automated Office
- Business Information Management
- Administrative Support Systems
- HVAC/R Technician Training
- Information Technologies Specialist
- Medical Office Administrative Specialist
Continuing Education Programs:
- Microsoft Word / Excel / Publisher / Visio / Access / PowerPoint / Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Quickbooks Pro
- Sage Accounting...
• Earn Full Spray Tan Certification in Texas or online from The World’s First Spray Tan Academy with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class 1-day spray tanning certification programs in Houston and Dallas, which are hosted in a leading hotel in each city.
• We also offer spray tan classes online for students in San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas and nationwide.
• Online classes allow you to study at your own pace from your home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced beauty professional, our classes will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, and how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use." • Rachel
You are here: School & College Search> Universities / Graduate Schools in the US> Nursing school in Texas, nurse training programs in Houston area (Harris County, Montgomery County and Fort Bend County area)