Universities / Graduate Schools in US: Nursing schools in Texas, nursing programs in Houston, master degree (MSN) in nursing, bachelor of science degree for nurses, doctorate programs, graduate & undergraduate nurse education in Texas State
The University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston: The University of Texas School of Nursing in Houston is ranked in the top five percent of nursing schools in the USA. The campus is located in the Texas Medical Center where students enjoy the resources of a distinguished health science center combined with the expertise of the world's largest medical center.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The School of Nursing offers degree programs resulting in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, or Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. The school also provides a wide variety of settings in which students and faculty can study, conduct research, and participate in clinical practice.
The school is proud of the quality and variety of experiences that are offered our graduate and undergraduate students. With over 800 students enrolled the school graduates an average of 166 new nurses and 130 nurses with graduate degrees each year. More than 6,000 nurses have graduated since 1972.
Courses / Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Post-Master’s Program
Texas A&M University in College Station, East Central Texas, is the oldest public university in Texas. The university offers more than 120 undergraduate degree programs and 240 master's and Ph.D. programs, as well as a doctorate in veterinary medicine. With this comprehensive selection of majors and numerous extracurricular activities to hone their skills in academics, leadership and public service, a college experience at Texas A&M results in highly sought-after graduates and solid world citizens.
This research-intensive flagship university with 10 colleges was recently ranked first in the nation by Smart Money magazine for "pay-back ratio" (what graduates earn compared to the cost of their education). The 2011 U.S. News and World Report ranked Texas A&M second nationally in their "Great Schools, Great Prices" category among public universities and 22nd overall. Many of our degree programs are ranked among the top 10 in the country.
Texas A&M University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award bachelor, masters, doctoral and professional level degrees.
Texas A&M offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the following colleges:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Bush School of Government & Public Service
- Mays Business School
- Education and Human Development
- Dwight Look College of Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Austin College, located just north of Dallas in Sherman, Texas, is a private, co-educational, liberal arts institution affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer a wide-range of bachelor of arts degree programs, and a master of arts in teaching (MAT) degree program. Undergraduate options include Business Administration, Computer Science, Biology, Media Studies, English, and more.
Through liberal arts and sciences coursework, Austin College students learn to question, to think critically, and to arrive at their own informed conclusions. Combined with first-rate preparation in their major fields of study, our academic program nurtures the intellectual skills that make for lifetime learners.
The mission of Austin College is to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences in order to prepare them for rewarding careers and for full, engaged, and meaningful lives.
Austin College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Art & Art History
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Media Studies
- Political Science
- Theatre, and many more...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Schreiner University is a co-educational private liberal arts university located in Kerrville, Kerr County, in Central Texas. The university is situated approximately one hour northwest of San Antonio and 90 minutes west of Austin. We are a Christian university affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer four-year undergraduate degree programs in subjects including accounting, business, management, psychology, nursing, graphic design, engineering, music and many more. We also offer graduate programs in education including a Master of Education degree program. A range of pre-professional programs is also available including pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-veterinary science among others.
Schreiner University is a residential university with all students required to live on-campus. We are committed to educating students holistically. Primarily undergraduate, the university offers a personalized, integrated education that prepares its students for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society. We are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters, baccalaureate and associate degrees.
Paul Mitchell The School, located in San Antonio TX, is a hair & beauty school offering training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. At Paul Mitchell The School, we teach the skills needed for a career in the beauty industry, prepare you for the state board exams, and more. We also give valuable tips on how to succeed in the salon or spa, in business, and in life.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at Paul Mitchell The School – San Antonio is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
Our programs have been evaluated and approved by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). Accreditation is a way of knowing the education you will receive at Paul Mitchell The School - San Antonio has met standards set by both the Government and experts in the field of Cosmetology.
Baylor University, based in Waco, Texas, is a private Baptist university, and a nationally ranked liberal arts institution offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business, law, music, philosophy, theology and science. Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas, Baylor is the oldest, continually operating university in the state. Though 80 percent of our students come from within Texas, we are home to students from all 50 states, and 80 countries.
Baylor is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is a member of the Association of Southern Baptist Colleges and Schools.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs are offered through our Colleges & Schools:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Theological Seminary
- Graduate School
- School of Business
- Honors College
- Law School
- School of Nursing
- Nonprofit Leadership and Service
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Computer Science
- School of Music
- School of Social Work
You are here: School & College Search> Universities / Graduate Schools in the US> Nursing school in Texas, nurse training programs in Houston area (Harris County, Montgomery County and Fort Bend County area)