Texas A&M University, College Station: Texas A&M University in College Station, East Central Texas, is the oldest public university in Texas. The university offers more than 120 undergraduate degree programs and 240 master's and Ph.D. programs, as well as a doctorate in veterinary medicine. With this comprehensive selection of majors and numerous extracurricular activities to hone their skills in academics, leadership and public service, a college experience at Texas A&M results in highly sought-after graduates and solid world citizens.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs are available within the following Departments:
Mays Business School: - Accounting - Finance - Information & Operations Management - Management - Marketing
Dwight Look College of Engineering: - Aerospace Engineering - Biological & Agricultural Engineering - Biomedical Engineering - Chemical Engineering - Civil Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering - Engineering Technology & Industrial Distribution - Industrial and Systems Engineering - Mechanical Engineering - Nuclear Engineering - Petroleum Engineering
College of Liberal Arts: - Anthropology - Communication - Economics - English - English Language Institute - European and Classical Languages and Cultures - Hispanic Studies - History - International Studies Degree Program - Performance Studies - Philosophy - Political Science - Psychology - Sociology
College of Architecture: - Architecture - Construction Science - Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning - Visualization
College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences: - Biomedical Science Program - Large Animal Clinical Sciences - Small Animal Clinical Sciences - Veterinary Integrative Biosciences - Veterinary Pathobiology - Veterinary Physiology & Pharmacology
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences: - Agricultural Economics - Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications - Animal Science - Biochemistry/Biophysics - Biological & Agricultural Engineering - Ecosystem Science and Management - Entomology - Horticultural Sciences - Nutrition and Food Science - Plant Pathology and Microbiology - Poultry Science - Recreation, Park & Tourism Sciences - Soil & Crop Sciences - Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences
Bush School of Government & Public Service: - Public Service & Administration - International Affairs - Dual Degree Program - Certificate Programs - Institutes and Centers
College of Education & Human Development: - Online Certification Program - Become an Aggie Teacher - Center for Distance Learning Research - Educational Administration and Human Resource Development - Educational Psychology - Educational Technology - Health & Kinesiology - Teaching, Learning & Culture - Secondary Graduate Certification
College of Geosciences: - Atmospheric Sciences - Geography - Geology and Geophysics - Oceanography - Environmental Programs in Geosciences (Undergraduate level interdisciplinary program) - Water Program (Graduate level interdisciplinary program)
College of Science: - Biology - Chemistry - Mathematics - Physics and Astronomy - Statistics
General Academic Programs: - University Studies - General Studies (Not open to transfer applicants except as a second choice major)
• A+ Certification
• C# Programming
• Computer Security Specialist
• Information Systems Auditor Training
• IT Administrator
• IT Engineer
• IT Security Analyst
• IT Specialist
• MCITP (MCSE / MCSA)
• Medical Records and Health Info
• .NET 4.0 Software
• Office Automation Systems
• SAP Business Objects
• SAP Certification Program
• SAP Financial Accounting
• SAP Management Accounting
• SAP Material Management (Procurement)
• Software Engineering
• Web Design...
Schreiner University is a co-educational private liberal arts university located in Kerrville, Kerr County, in Central Texas. The university is situated approximately one hour northwest of San Antonio and 90 minutes west of Austin.
We are a Christian university affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer four-year undergraduate degree programs in subjects including accounting, business, management, psychology, nursing, graphic design, engineering, music and many more.
We also offer graduate programs in education including a Master of Education degree program. A range of pre-professional programs is also available including pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-veterinary science among others.
Schreiner University is a residential university with all students required to live on-campus. We are committed to educating students holistically.
Primarily undergraduate, the university offers a personalized, integrated education that prepares its students for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society.
We are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters, baccalaureate and associate degrees.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Baylor University, based in Waco, Texas, is a private Baptist university, and a nationally ranked liberal arts institution offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business, law, music, philosophy, theology and science. Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas, Baylor is the oldest, continually operating university in the state. Though 80 percent of our students come from within Texas, we are home to students from all 50 states, and 80 countries.
Baylor is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is a member of the Association of Southern Baptist Colleges and Schools.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs are offered through our Colleges & Schools:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Theological Seminary
- Graduate School
- School of Business
- Honors College
- Law School
- School of Nursing
- Nonprofit Leadership and Service
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Computer Science
- School of Music
- School of Social Work
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Texas, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
With campuses in Texas, Georgia and Kentucky, Interactive College Of Technology is a nationwide leader in computerized career training.
We provide Associate Degrees, Diploma Programs, Continuing Education courses, and English as a Second Language programs to students throughout the United States.
Our hands-on courses take place in Houston & Pasadena (TX), Chamblee, Morrow, and Gainesville (GA), and Newport KY.
ICT offers a wide range of programs for students wanting to prepare for a new career or advance in an existing line of work. All programs are designed for adult learners of all ages who are best served through a hands-on, interactive approach to education.
The institution provides training required for emerging, in-demand occupations that satisfy both students and community needs and leads to well-paying positions.
The institution is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), which is the successor to COEI of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Associate of Science Degree Programs:
- Office Technology
- Computer Information Systems Technology:
- Accounting & Automated Office
- Business Information Management
- Administrative Support Systems
- HVAC/R Technician Training
- Information Technologies Specialist
- Medical Office Administrative Specialist
Continuing Education Programs:
- Microsoft Word / Excel / Publisher / Visio / Access / PowerPoint / Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Quickbooks Pro
- Sage Accounting...
You are here: School & College Search> Universities & Graduate Schools in the US> University programs in Texas, undergraduate & graduate degrees in Bryan-College Station metropolitan area (Brazos County)
Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...