Victoria International College of Business and Technology, Toronto: Founded in 1999, Victoria International College of Business and Technology (VIC) in Toronto, Ontario in Canada is a well-established college that is registered as a private career college under the Private Career College Act 2005. VIC provides Software Development, Accounting, Quality Management, PSW, ECA and Business Administration Diplomas. VIC is also a member of National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and Ontario Association of Career Colleges (OACC).
Database and Data Analysis Data Warehouse and BI (Informatica, Cognos, Erwin, ETL, Data Modeling) Oracle DBA Certificate (10g) Oracle DBA Hands-on (10g) Data Analysis (BI for Credit Risk Management) SAS (Base, Advanced Certificate, Project) IBM DB2 MS SQL Server 2005 Developer MS SQL Server 2005 DBA MS Access and VBA
Information Balance is an information technology consulting firm with offices in Ottawa and Toronto in Ontario, Canada. We provide a range of corporate computer training courses in areas including Microsoft Office training, project management, data warehousing, software tesing, business skills among many others.
We enable people to unlock their potential to deliver outstanding results through skill development. Our curriculum includes the latest training in Technology, Business Process Improvement and Leadership and Business Skills.
IB Learning can design and build Custom Learning Programs with content and duration tailor-made to fit your business needs. We have on-going professional relationships with many large corporations and government organizations.
Located in Ottawa, Ontario in Canada, ARP Technologies is an IT training provider specializing in a wide range of Cisco training and certification programs for individuals and companies. We are a Cisco Learning Partner Associate (CLPA) and are the only Canadian company to offer Certified Cisco Wireless Training and Call Center Training with its own in-house instructors and Cisco lab equipment.
Every course is delivered by a Certified Cisco instructor. The content is authorized by Cisco and created by Cisco product teams which include ARP senior instructors. We offer specialized and custom courses to fit the needs of every client and are very cost effective, whether training at a client’s on-site location or off-site in our classrooms. In addition, many of our Cisco training programs are offered online.
From basic user training and workshops to advanced implementation and troubleshooting training, ARP will customize your course to fit your requirements. We also offer flexible training hours and days if a standard nine to five weekday does not fit your training needs.
Conveniently situated in Scarborough ON, just 15 minutes from Downtown Toronto, Canadian College Canadian College for Higher Studies is one of the leading colleges in training and development in the fields of IT, Business Management, and Enterprise Management.
At Canadian College, our objective is to tap the inner potentialities of our students to stand as leaders for oneself.
Our educational philosophy is to work harder to put our students’ interests at the forefront of everything we do.
At CCHS, we provide dedicated and professional instruction to help each and every student achieve their educational goals.
Training can take place both in our well-equipped facilities, online or at the corporate clients’ premises where full-time SAP, Solaris and Windows administrators make sure students have continuous server access.
Full-Time IT Diploma Programs:
- Advanced Diploma in Cisco and Red Hat Engineering
- PGD in Enterprise Linux Administration
- Systems Administrator (Linux/UNIX)
- Network (LAN/WAN) Administration
- Business Administration
- IT Support w/ Software Quality Assurance
- Computerized Accounting w/Office Administration..
IT Short Courses:
- CompTIA A+
- PMP Certified by PMI
- Red Hat
- VMware vSphere...
Herzing College, conveniently located in the Toronto Eaton Centre downtown Toronto has been providing students with marketable skills since 1968. The objective of our diploma is simple: to equip our graduates with marketable skills that they can utilize in obtaining financially and emotionally rewarding careers. All programs are instructor-led with Instructors who have industry experience in addition to their educational background. Every diploma program includes an Internship to gain work experience when they graduate.
Computer Graphic Design, 3D Animation, Database Development & Administration and Network Systems Technology, Business Administration, Financial Services Representative, Law Clerk, Legal Administrative Assistant, Paralegal, Medical Office Administrator..
Headquartered in Toronto, Stepin2IT is one of the fastest growing IT training organizations in North America. With three centers in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), we provide a wide range of comprehensive IT courses such as general Software Training, Microsoft Training, Mobile Application Development, Software Business Analysis, and more.
We are a growth-oriented, customer-focused, integrated training organization focused on delivering “hands-on IT training” which believes in transforming IT education into real-life job skills. With a strong team of dedicated professionals who we see as the best team in training industry, we are committed to deliver on our promise of the best IT training all over North America.
As of 2012, Stepin2IT has successfully trained thousands of IT professionals in a number of IT technologies and helped individuals find gainful employment with a minimum 25% raise in their salaries.
Information Technology (IT) Skills Training Courses:
- Software Testing Training
- Microsoft Programming Languages
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Mobile Application Development
- Software Business Analysis – BA Training
- Database Development
- Web Design & Development
- PHP & MySQL Development
We offer programs on weekdays, weekends and evenings to accommodate your busy lifestyle & schedules
• Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) provides professional development IT and data analytics-based computer courses in the heart of Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto.
• FECC provides certificate-level preparation programs (for external exams to be independently taken by the student) in career fields including data analytics, data science, business analysis, financial accounting, office administration, and quality management, with a Certificate of Completion awarded by FECC on successfully completing your training course.
• Short-term and weekend certificate preparation course options include Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Microsoft Office Suite from Beginner to Advance Level, Adobe Suite, QuickBooks and more. Courses include complete course books for future referrals.
• Our mission is to empower students with the knowledge and tools to prepare for IT and data analysis-based careers while at the same time, enhancing their administration and technical skills.
• We are committed to helping you achieve your IT training goals, and also offer corporate IT training for companies (and can provide tailor-made courses for a group of students).
Student Review: "It was a successful experience to study at Focus Education Centre, it helped me a lot to improve. Plus the teacher was so great; she taught many useful techniques to help me in my exam. In addition, the place is so organized and great - Deema