Find a pharmaceutical college in Canada: Life sciences programs in Toronto area, certificate & diploma courses in quality control, pharmaceutical quality assurance, food safety, project management & regulatory affairs. Pharmaceutical career training in North York, Ontario.
Academy of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences (AAPS), Toronto: Based in North York ON, and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), the Academy of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences (AAPS) provides a range of Certificate and Diploma courses in life sciences and pharmaceutical fields. If you're looking for a college that offers challenging programs in high demand fields such as Pharmal, Biopharma, Healthcare, Food, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, and Environmental, then AAPS could be the place for you. AAPS is among the top rated and most respected college in North America, and our graduates enjoy the highest employment rate in the industry.
Certificate & Diploma Programs: Pharmaceutical Diploma Programs: AAPS programs are developed, directed and taught by professionals with years of industrial experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries whom collectively possess over 150 years of industry and training experience.
Courses include: - Food Safety and Quality - Regulatory Affairs - Clinical Research - Pharmaceutical Quality Control - Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Certificate Courses: AAPS certificate courses provide you with the current, practical, and relevant training to meet your professional and career goals. Choose from over 150 certificate courses in a wide range of the areas.
AAPS Online Training Programs: With AAPS, online students enjoy a Web-based learning experience that allows you to access study materials online the same day you enroll. It's the ideal choice for students who prefer a more engaging, computer-based learning environment and who can not attend traditional classes.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
With nine out of ten graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice.
From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 (including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs).
Students can earn diplomas, post-graduate certificates, industry accreditation, apprenticeships and four-year bachelor degrees.
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs.
Course categories include;
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Business and Finance
- Chef School
- Early Childhood Development
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Performing Arts, and more..
Established in 1998, CIMT (Canadian Institute of Management and Technology) College is a registered Private Career College in Brampton and Mississauga, Ontario. We provide undergraduate and postgraduate diploma courses in the fields of Management and Technology. In addition, we offer a range of short career training programs in business, computing, accounting and languages. We welcome international students.
Brampton and Mississauga are cities in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and enjoy close proximity to the international airport. Both cities provide an ideal environment for small business and large corporations, as well as being close to the multinational corporations in Toronto offering tremendous employment opportunities. Both Brampton and Mississauga offer easy access to the CIMT campuses by bus, rail as well as air for international students.
The Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Edmonton
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in Edmonton, The Northern Alberta Institute of Technology provides a quality 2-year Captioning and Court Reporting diploma program. Captioners and court reporters are highly skilled professionals who can capture speech at speeds of 225 words per minute (wpm) and higher. Using an electronic shorthand machine and sophisticated computer technology, reporters translate a conversation virtually simultaneously to the printed word.
NAIT offers the only Captioning and Court Reporting program in western Canada approved by the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA) - a 35,000 member organization based in the United States. Graduates may broadcast caption live television an internet programming, write court trials and other legal proceedings, or provide CART services writing realtime in educational, corporate, or community settings.
Using electronic shorthand machines and sophisticated computer technology, students in our program learn to write and translate the spoken word simultaneously to the printed word at speeds of 225 words per minute and higher. Practical training is scheduled when the student has completed the 180 wpm speed level. Students will attend civil, criminal, and other proceedings with certified court reporters. They must exhibit professional conduct in the working environment and demonstrate mastery of verbatim shorthand reporting.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.