Hadlow College: Situated in the Garden of England, Hadlow College is surrounded by rural Kent countryside but only 35 minutes from the South Coast and Central London. The international airports of Heathrow and Gatwick are around one hour's drive as is the ferry port at Dover and international train stations of Ebbsfleet and Ashford. We also have sites at Canterbury and Mottingham.
Hadlow College is Kent's premier land-based college and one of the top three such colleges in the United Kingdom. Our primary aim is to offer high quality education across all levels and curriculum areas and we benefit from a dedicated and hard working team of people who are passionate about their subject.
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four, specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses and Make-Up Courses for complete beginners and for more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques.
We specialise in the nail and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest techniques and products on the market. All our Beauty Training Courses are accredited by the Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT), a UK-based company offering both membership and insurance solutions to beauty therapists. ABT is designed by therapists, for therapists, in order to give your qualification real credibility in the workplace.
Our accredited courses run regularly at all four London training centres, and are just a few minutes away from the District Line tube stations.
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College, an equal opportunity college, is located in Chingford in the London Borough of Waltham Forest in north-east London (approximately 10 miles north-east of Central London). We guide and prepare students for careers in Training and Teaching, Business Administration and Management through a range of academic pathway programmes, and certificate & diploma undergraduate & postgraduate courses. We create future leaders and managers in the world of business, education and finance and help students to gain employment in competitive environments.
Our programmes are designed through a combination of business subjects, business language skills, work experience, entrepreneurial and networking skills, and are both academically rigorous and practical. We will deliver these in a dynamic international environment where you will be supported by a caring, professionally academic staff.
Our aim is to provide courses which are duly accredited by UK awarding bodies and universities and help students to get a quality of education that is recognised by other academic bodies and perpective employers. We are in the process of seeking Ofsted Accreditation.
Certificate & Diploma Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in areas including business, education & finance (with language support):
- HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business (Level 4): 1 year
- HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business (Level 5): 2 year
- Advanced Diploma in Management and the Environment: 1 year
- Advanced Diploma in Sustainable Project Management; 1 year
- PGC / Masters in Management and the Environment: 1 year
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Cheadle & Marple Sixth Form College is one of the largest and most successful Sixth Form Colleges in the country. With modern campuses in Cheadle and Marple, Stockport in the Greater Manchester area, the College offers a wide range of academic, vocational and work-based courses for school-leavers and adult learners of all ages within a friendly learning environment. Both campuses have a thriving and colourful learning environment and offer a broadly similar choice of courses for all the community.
Over 500 full and part time courses available. There are successful Sixth Forms at both Cheadle and Marple and a wide range of flexible courses for adults at both campuses that include; Art and Photography, Business, Finance & Law, Home & Interior Design, Fashion, Tailoring & Embroidery, Crafts, Languages, Dance & Drama