Hadlow College, Kent: Hadlow College is Kent's premier land-based college and one of the top three such colleges in the United Kingdom. Our primary aim is to offer high quality education across all levels and curriculum areas and we benefit from a dedicated and hard working team of people who are passionate about their subject.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The College has three campuses across Kent, the main site being at Hadlow near Tonbridge with two satellite sites at Mottingham in South East London and Canterbury which serve North West Kent and East Kent respectively.
Courses / Programs include:
We offer degree and vocational courses in subjects including:
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
The European Centre of Technology (ECT) is a career training school that has been running training courses since 1975 and has a wealth of experience providing Engineering, Management and Finance workshops.
Our professional Engineering, Management and Finance training courses are organised online and on-campus in collaboration with leading European and international universities.
ECT Courses held in the UK and globally through classroom or online learning can be used as a progression route leading to further studies.
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) is awarded to successful course participants, as important evidence of the theoretical and practical skills required of professionals and quality practitioners in the industry.
Carnegie Business Training and Development, Dunfermline
Courses / Programs
Based in Dunfermline, Fife, Carnegie Business Training and Development offers a comprehensive range of Gas, and Health & Safety courses for the needs of existing professionals and entrants. Carnegie is one of Scotland’s leading career training providers, delivering a diverse and dynamic range of training solutions.
Our purpose-built gas workshops are fitted out with the latest equipment, and our tutors are all ex-British Gas engineers with broad professional and industrial experience. We also offer Health and Safety courses for the needs of existing health and safety professionals and entrants working towards a new and challenging career within the health and safety industry.
Whether you are an individual looking to enhance your Health & Safety CV, or an employer who recognises the benefits of training and development, Fife College Training & Development can assist you to gain that all important edge in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Gas Safety Courses:
- Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety
- Combustion Performance Analysers
- Central Heating Boilers & Hot Water
- Fire & Wall Heaters
- Domestic Cookers
- Indirect Fired Heating Appliances
- Direct Fired Heating Appliances
- First Fix Commercial Pipework...
Health & Safety Courses:
- Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Safety Harness Inspection
- Safety Passport
- Safe Use of Hand and Power Tools
- Working at Height
- Working in Confined Spaces
- Accident Investigating and Reporting...
Pitman Training Milton Keynes is located in Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire in south-east England within easy access of transport links to London, Northampton and Bedfordshire. Pitman Training has a long and proud history that began with one shorthand school in 1870. Today with more than 100 independent Pitman Training Centres all over the UK, Ireland, the Middle East and Mauritius, we are unique in being the oldest and longest running secretarial and business skills training company.
We provide top quality training in Secretarial, Accountancy, Business, Office, IT and Web design skills. Training is carried out in a flexible, self-paced style so that you can choose when you train. This allows you to complete diplomas in as little as 9 weeks as full time study or take up to 12 months if you have other commitments such as work or family.
- Secretarial Training
- Accountancy Training
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Business Management
- Web Design
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Sage Line 50
- Basic Book-keeping
We are a specialist vocational sixth College in South Croydon offering outstanding experiences and nationally recognised qualifications. Recent Ofsted inspections and local reports indicate clearly that we are now offering the best education and training of any College in the surrounding boroughs.
Mary Reid International Spa Academy is located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Since 1954, the Mary Reid International Spa Academy has been at the forefront of education and beauty therapy in the UK, offering a vibrant learning experience. Mary Reid has become recognised throughout the world as one of the very best places for therapy students to 'learn their trade'. The school is proud to uphold Mary Reid's commitment to excellence, maintaining high standards of training that helps graduates develop successful, fulfilling careers.
Our syllabus delivers a complete skill set for the modern spa professional, providing the sector with expertly trained students with well rounded skills and abilities not just in therapy but across every aspect of spa operations and management.