Find a college in Central London UK: Certificate & diploma courses in dental nursing, project management, business & logistics. IT training & certification for professionals, health and social care training & GCSE preparation.
London Waterloo Academy: Situated right opposite the famous Waterloo Station in the heart of Central London, London Waterloo Academy is an independent establishment of Further and Higher Education. We offer a wide range of professional / career training Certificate and Diploma Programs in Business, Management, IT, Language Learning, and Tourism fields. The Academy is accredited by ASIC and recognised by UKBA in United Kingdom.
IT / Computer Training Courses: - MOS - Microsoft Office Specialist - MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional - Web Design - Graphic Design - Comptia A+ - PHP & mySQL - Oracle and SQL - Network Engineer - CCNA (SISCO)
Leisure, Travel and Tourism Courses: - Level 2 Certificate for Airline Cabin Crew - Level 2 Certificate in Airport Operations on the Ground - Fly Private Jet Cabin Crew - Fast track Airline Cabin crew - Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Management (Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma)
Dental Nursing Courses: - Oral Health Education - Dental Nursing
English Language Courses: - ESOL Skills for Life (Citizenship course) - IELTS - General English course ESOL - British Accent Course
Foreign Language Courses: - Chinese (Mandarin) language - French language - Portuguese European language - Brazilian Portuguese language - Russian language - Spanish language - Turkish language - German language - Italian language - Polish language - World Cup 2014 Special – Brazilian Portuguese course
GCSE Preparation Courses: - GCSE (Mathematics and English) Preparation - GCSE English and Maths Preparation - GCSE Mathematics - Series of 5 two hour lessons
Health and Social Care Courses: - SIA (Security Training) - Fire warden training & Fire safety awareness - HSE 1 day emergency First Aid at work - Emergency First Aid refresher - Manual Handling - CPR and Basic Life Support - BTEC HND Health and Social Care (QCF) - BTEC Health and Social Care - BTEC Level 4 HNC Health and Social Care - BTEC Level 5 HND Health and Social Care - Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care (ABP) Level 7 - NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Health And Social Care (Adults) For England - NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Health And Social Care (Adults) For England
Creating world class skills for beauty, supporting employers, building opportunity, transforming lives. LCBT is the Centre of Vocational Excellence (CovE) for Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care. We engage industry consultants, sit on industry boards, consult with employers, conduct research, develop specialist programmes, deliver world class training, provide business support and place people in jobs!
Located on Great Marlborough Street, Soho, City of Westminster, Greater London at LCBT we continually strive for excellence in our training and in our support for businesses and in this way we promote and grow the Beauty Industry as a whole. We always say, we don't run courses, we train for industry and there is a big difference. Quite simply, we want you to have the best experience possible when training with us. This experience will then allow you to achieve all of your goals in this wonderful, exciting industry and make your aspirations a reality.
We offer a wide range of course in Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care including Beauty Therapy NVQ (Level 1 to 3); Diploma in Retail Beauty Consultancy. We offer Workshops such as Health & Safety; The Law and How Regulations will Affect your Business; Promote Additional Products & Services to Clients; Develop & Maintain your Effectiveness at Work. We also provide short courses in Epilation; Massage; Waxing Techniques; Fashion Makeup; Thermo Stone Therapy; Manicures and Pedicures and other topics.
Mary Reid International Spa Academy is located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Since 1954, the Mary Reid International Spa Academy has been at the forefront of education and beauty therapy in the UK, offering a vibrant learning experience. Mary Reid has become recognised throughout the world as one of the very best places for therapy students to 'learn their trade'. The school is proud to uphold Mary Reid's commitment to excellence, maintaining high standards of training that helps graduates develop successful, fulfilling careers.
Our syllabus delivers a complete skill set for the modern spa professional, providing the sector with expertly trained students with well rounded skills and abilities not just in therapy but across every aspect of spa operations and management.
Lambeth College offers a wide range of career training courses in South West London. Whether you want to prepare for university, gain skills to improve your job prospects, complete an apprenticeship, or return to learning after many years, we have a course for you. Lambeth College has schools in Brixton, Clapham and Vauxhall.
We are committed to ensuring we offer the very best education and training to our learners, giving them the skills and support they need to achieve their goals. We are also committed to providing the best experience we can to all our learners, with modern industry standard facilities and excellent support from experienced teachers.
At Lambeth College you don’t just get a valuable qualification - you also get the skills and confidence to help you get ahead in your career!
Based in London, England, OTT (Online Travel Training) is an online travel and ticketing training school providing a range of e-learning Certificate courses covering all aspects of travel & tourism. Courses include product & destination training, as well as comprehensive training in GDS (Global Distribution Systems).
OTT is the world's largest resource of online product and destination courses with over 50,000 active global members and over 120 distance learning courses. The OTT portal provides travel agents and industry professionals with access to our wide range of client eLearning courses, allowing them to train at their own pace from work, or home.
In an increasingly competitive environment, the need for travel agents to be fully knowledgeable about a wide range of both long and short haul destinations has never been greater. OTT aims to address those needs by supplying comprehensive e-training courses accessible to all involved in travel. OTT is IATA (International Air Transport Association) compliant - all our GDS & CRS courses fulfill IATA requirements.
- Destination Training
- Cruise & Ferries Training
- Tour Operator Training
- Airline Training...
GDS (Global Distribution System) Travel Training:
- Galileo Training
- Sabre Training
- Amadeus Training
- Worldspan Training
- Viewdata Training
- Virgin Fares & Ticketing
- Become a Tour Guide
General Online Travel Training Courses:
- Check-In Training
- Travel Technology
- Business Travel Training...
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Wiltshire College, based on four main campuses in Chippenham, Lackham, Salisbury and Trowbridge and with divisional centres in Calne, Castle Combe, Corsham, Devizes, Malmesbury, Melksham, Warminster and Westbury all located in Wiltshire, southwest England, offers a wide range of full-time, part-time further and higher education courses in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others.
We provide a foundation year for international students wishing to study in UK, apprenticeship courses for students, as well as offering provision for employers through our dedicated Employer Responsive Team. All of our full-time higher education programmes are validated by one of our partner universities. We work closely with the University of Bath, the Royal Agricultural College, Bath Spa University, Bournemouth University and the University of the West of England. As a student you are entitled to access their extensive learning and leisure facilities as well. Our qualifications are vocationally specialised and prepare you for careers in business, commerce and industry.
- Full-time, Part-time Further & Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others
- Foundation Year for international students wishing to study in UK (with Bath University)
- Apprenticeship Courses
- Employer Responsive Team with training in specific areas