Find a college in Central London UK: Certificate & diploma courses in supply chain management, dental nursing, project management, business & logistics. IT training & certification for professionals, health and social care training & GCSE preparation.
London Waterloo Academy: London Waterloo Academy is an independent career training institution of Further and Higher Education, founded in 2009. Located in Central London (opposite the famous Waterloo Station), we provide a wide variety of professional Certificate and Diploma Programs in Business, Social Care, IT, English & Foreign Language Learning, and Tourism fields among others. We encourage a multi-cultural community within the Academy, and we welcome students from diverse backgrounds from around the globe. The Academy is accredited by ASIC and recognised by UKBA in United Kingdom.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Professional / Career Training Certificate & Diploma Programs - course categories include:
- Business & Management
- Maritime Management
- Supply Chain Management
- IT / Computer Training
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Dental Nursing
- English Language
- Foreign Language
- GCSE Preparation
- Vocational Achievement
- Health and Social Care
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
P4B Training is a small, friendly training establishment offering accredited nail & beauty certificate & diploma courses. We are based in the small, picturesque village of Finningley, which lies along the A614 road, about 6 miles from the centre of Doncaster in South Yorkshire. Finningley is located just a few minutes from Robin Hood Airport, the M18 and the A1.
P4B Training caters for complete beginners and experienced beauty therapists alike, and has training classes to suit all. Our nail courses are set out so that you can start at the level you are currently at, without having to sit through subjects you already have a qualification in. We are a totally independent training establishment.
Our manicure and pedicure course is as indepth as NVQ level 3 in beauty and is a pre-requisite some of our nail courses. On this course you will also learn Anatomy and Physiology, as we believe this is a must for all nail technicians.
Our educator has been in the industry for over 15 years and has run her own beauty therapy business for more than 10 years. She is an EZ Flow master artist nail technician, fully qualified beauty therapist, holistic therapist, along with being a qualified teacher.
Are you captivated by new looks when you thumb through magazines, would you love to try out new brands and products but don’t know how to use them? Do you ever wish you knew how to create the looks you see on TV or in fashion magazines?
Our courses offer a Flexible Learning Programme providing full practical training over a one, two or three day period. You can choose the level of training you wish to receive; either practical training with a specialist home study pack (certificate includes a full list of all modules studied) or on a practical training only basis.
Two home study courses are also available for those who are unable to attend class based training.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Simplicity Remastered is a quality hair-stylist training centre for stylists of all levels, from total beginner to advanced. Conveniently located in Soho in Central London, our training centre is on Rathbone Street, just off Tottenham Court Road and opposite Goodge St Underground Tube Station. Simplicity Remastered School delivers personal, one-on-one hair stylist training to individuals and beauty professionals. Our programme consists of 5 three-hour sessions tailored to how each student learns – visual, oral or kinesthetic. As well as theoretical knowledge, we teach the five simple and practical techniques that are used to create all haircuts, and deliver knowledge, confidence and results.
The foundation of classic cutting paves the way for increased stylist knowledge and confidence and is the simplest and quickest way to increase client satisfaction and loyalty. The ‘five sessions for five techniques’ look at one length, layers, graduation, scissor over comb and freehand techniques. Focused and targeted, each session is designed to transfer knowledge as simply as possible. Simplicity Remastered School will, quite simply, take you and your team to a superior level of haircutting.
Based in London, England, OTT (Online Travel Training) is an online travel and ticketing training school providing a range of e-learning Certificate courses covering all aspects of travel & tourism. Courses include product & destination training, as well as comprehensive training in GDS (Global Distribution Systems).
OTT is the world's largest resource of online product and destination courses with over 50,000 active global members and over 120 distance learning courses. The OTT portal provides travel agents and industry professionals with access to our wide range of client eLearning courses, allowing them to train at their own pace from work, or home.
In an increasingly competitive environment, the need for travel agents to be fully knowledgeable about a wide range of both long and short haul destinations has never been greater. OTT aims to address those needs by supplying comprehensive e-training courses accessible to all involved in travel. OTT is IATA (International Air Transport Association) compliant - all our GDS & CRS courses fulfill IATA requirements.
- Destination Training
- Cruise & Ferries Training
- Tour Operator Training
- Airline Training...
GDS (Global Distribution System) Travel Training:
- Galileo Training
- Sabre Training
- Amadeus Training
- Worldspan Training
- Viewdata Training
- Virgin Fares & Ticketing
- Become a Tour Guide
General Online Travel Training Courses:
- Check-In Training
- Travel Technology
- Business Travel Training...
5E Ltd has been providing IT training and work-based learning for local students in London since 1998. We aim to improve access to high quality education and employment through accredited training, enterprise and employment programmes and promise to provide a high quality, relevant service tailored to meet the needs of all our students.
5E Ltd has 8 centres in North and East London including Tottenham (Selby Road), Enfield (Pegamoid Road), Colindale (Edgware Road), Wood Green (Coburg Road), Ilford (Clements Road), Stratford (Broadway), Barking (Wakering Road) and Edmonton (Edmonton Green).
The high quality of delivery is proven by our high success rates of getting people into jobs. In 2008, 60% of learners with severe barriers to employment gained sustainable jobs after attending employability training courses with 5E.
Our training centres are equipped with the latest technology and resources to serve our learner’s needs for ICT training, job search provision, basic skills training and work-based learning.
Basic Skills Training & Short Courses
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses
- National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs)
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Basic IT Skills
High Level IT Networking & Professional Courses:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- VMware VCP vSphere 4.1 (Virtualisation)