Business programs in Washington DC: BBA degree, bachelor in accountancy, masters in tourism administration & information systems programs. Undergraduate & graduate business education in DC, university school of business.
The George Washington University School of Business: The George Washington University School of Business, located in Washington, D.C., is the business school of George Washington University that offers both undergraduate and graduate business degree programs. Students in the School of Business receive a solid grounding in traditional liberal arts courses along with their intensive study in basic and advanced business concepts and practice. Students gain team skills inside and outside the classroom, conduct independent research, travel and study abroad, complete internships at policy institutes and Fortune 100 companies, develop leadership skills through a multitude of school and volunteer activities, and learn how to manage their future careers.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The George Washington University School of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
Undergraduate Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Five Year Degree Programs: - Master of Science in Information Systems
- Executive Master of Science in Information Systems (EMIS)
- Master of Tourism Administration (also available online)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Catholic University of America (CUA), located in Northeast Washington, D.C., is the national university of the Roman Catholic Church offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of architecture and planning, arts and sciences, engineering, music, nursing and philosophy. The Catholic University of America was founded in 1887 by the U.S. Catholic bishops with the support of Pope Leo XIII. Established as a graduate research center, the university began offering undergraduate education in 1904 and today is home to 12 schools and 21 research facilities. Catholic University is the only American university with ecclesiastical faculties granting canonical degrees in three disciplines.
Through the Metropolitan School of Professional Studies, CUA offers evening, accelerated and online courses for working professionals.
Accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools as well as many disciplinary accrediting organizations, CUA enjoys a distinguished history and has filled an important niche.
Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs are available through our 12 schools:
- Architecture and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Canon Law
- Library and Information Science
- Professional Studies
- Social Service
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Evening, accelerated and online programs for working professionals.
- Summer Programs are available for undergraduate, graduate and high school students.
Georgetown University McDonough School of Business
Courses / Programs
Located in Washington, D.C.,The McDonough School of Business is one of the schools at Georgetown University offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business including The Georgetown MBA. For more than 50 years, the McDonough School has been preparing the business world's most respected leaders. Our rigorous curricula, diverse community, vibrant location, and commitment to ethics come together to create an educational experience like no other.
Situated at the hub of global business and political power in Washington, D.C., Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business integrates traditional business coursework with an understanding of the political and social realities that shape global markets.
Distinguished by its emphasis on global business and immersive approach to practical learning, Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in business administration that prepare students and professionals to achieve new heights of leadership and influence.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration, full time and evening
- Global Executive MBA - Georgetown Campus
- Georgetown-ESADE (Spain) Global Executive MBA
- Executive Master’s in Leadership
- Dual Degree Programs
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Founded in 1693, The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is the second oldest college in America. Our School of Business Administration has received many accolades in recent years due greatly to its superb faculty, top-notch students, and individual attention provided. We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration degree programs (BBA/MBA), as well as a Master of Accounting and a number or Corporate Education courses.
The classroom environment is interactive and lively at William & Mary. Students pool resources, complement each other's backgrounds, and form supportive, close relationships. Faculty use team projects to integrate various courses and to bring work experiences into the classroom. The School also has a world-class Advisory Board and a broad alumni base who are devoted to helping the School continue its momentum through the 21st century.
The College of William & Mary is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Administration Degree programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
Further Business Programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Corporate Education courses (Concentrations in strategic planning, financial and productivity analysis, decision-making strategies, business communication skills)
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Life in Vancouver:
Vancouver was voted the 3rd best city to live by The Economist*, thanks to its natural beauty and exciting metropolitan lifestyle. Located in the heart of the city, the UCW campus can be found in the historic London Building, easy to access, friendly and welcoming, as well as close to all the main local amenities.
UCW is located within Vancouver’s business district. Many of the world’s biggest companies have offices within walking distance of our downtown campus.
Student Testimonial: “Even though it was sometimes difficult to balance everything, the satisfaction from completing this program is a highlight of my life that will benefit me forever.”
• Tammy McMullen, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient (MBA)
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Malaysia & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, throughout Asia & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business