Business Schools in the US: Business college in Virginia, Hospitality management degree program, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Insurance & Business Law course, Information systems undergraduate Bachelor degree
Pamplin College of Business, Virginia Tech: The Pamplin College of Business, at Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, offers majors in accounting and information systems, business information technology, economics, finance, hospitality and tourism management, management, and marketing. Its on-campus enrollment is about 3,600 undergraduates and 270 full-time graduate students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All our programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International. AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide.
Undergraduate Major Degree Programs:
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Business Information Systems
- Business Information Technology
- Decision Support Systems
- Finance, Insurance and Business Law
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Management Science
- Operations Management
- Systems Assurance
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degrees • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Bridging Foundation
• English Foundation Program
• Business Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
• International Business
• Digital Business, Design & Innovation
MBA Degree Specializations • Design Management
• Digital Business
• Global Banking & Finance
• International Business
• Blockchain Management...
Doctorate Program • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs
• BBA / MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Founded in 1693, The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is the second oldest college in America. Our School of Business Administration has received many accolades in recent years due greatly to its superb faculty, top-notch students, and individual attention provided. We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration degree programs (BBA/MBA), as well as a Master of Accounting and a number or Corporate Education courses.
The classroom environment is interactive and lively at William & Mary. Students pool resources, complement each other's backgrounds, and form supportive, close relationships. Faculty use team projects to integrate various courses and to bring work experiences into the classroom. The School also has a world-class Advisory Board and a broad alumni base who are devoted to helping the School continue its momentum through the 21st century.
The College of William & Mary is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Administration Degree programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
Further Business Programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Corporate Education courses (Concentrations in strategic planning, financial and productivity analysis, decision-making strategies, business communication skills)
The Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville VA, is ranked among the world’s best business schools. Our full-time, two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is noted for its top notch faculty, case study method and commitment to ethics and honor. We also offer a 21-month MBA for Executives degree program as well as a range of Executive Education programs.
In contrast to a lecture-based approach to education, Darden class time is spent discussing cases about actual business problems and solutions. Under the skillful direction of Darden faculty—ranked the #1 teaching faculty by the Princeton Review in 2007 and 2008—students are able to strengthen their communication and leadership skills by learning to make difficult decisions with limited information.
Ranked the #1 MBA education experience by The Economist and #1 in student satisfaction by Bloomberg Businessweek, the Darden School of Business is unique because of the combination of three key elements of the MBA program - Faculty, Community & a Case-Study Method.
Virginia International University (VIU) was established in 1998 with the goal of providing affordable, quality higher education for students preparing to meet the ever-evolving needs and opportunities of the 21st Century workforce. Located in Fairfax, Virginia, just minutes from Washington, DC, VIU is an independent academic establishment combining a liberal arts tradition with emphasis on career orientation.
We are currently offering graduate and undergraduate level programs in computer science, business, and management fields, as well as full and part-time certificates in a variety of professional and technical fields, including English as a second language (ESL). VIU's MBA program enables students to gain knowledge in the core business areas of management, finance, marketing, and decision-making.
Virginia International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), a national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Information Systems (MIS)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MCS)
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Small Business Management Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate
- IT Specialist Certificate, and more...
The George Washington University School of Business
Courses / Programs
The George Washington University School of Business, located in Washington, D.C., is the business school of George Washington University that offers both undergraduate and graduate business degree programs. Course categories include Accountancy, Business Administration, Information Systems, Tourism Administration, and more.
Students in the School of Business receive a solid grounding in traditional liberal arts courses along with their intensive study in basic and advanced business concepts and practice. Students gain team skills inside and outside the classroom, conduct independent research, travel and study abroad, complete internships at policy institutes and Fortune 100 companies, develop leadership skills through a multitude of school and volunteer activities, and learn how to manage their future careers.
The George Washington University School of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
California University of Management & Sciences, Virginia Branch Campus
Courses / Programs
Situated in Falls Church VA, just 4 miles east of Arlington, California University of Management and Sciences Virginia Branch Campus (CalUMS-VA) is a degree granting business school that provides an Associate Degree in Healthcare Business Administration (ASHBA), and a Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA). We are dedicated to delivering quality programs that prepare students with the knowledge, skills, and leadership qualities needed for success in today's businesses preparing the graduates for personal and professional development in business and management careers.
CalUMS-VA also offers a quality ESL program (non-degree) which is designed to meet the language needs of students and residents of the Virginia community whose native language is not English.
(CalUMS-VA) is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), and is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV).