Study business in Washington DC: University MBA school, full-time & part-time MBA programs for working professionals, Executive MBA (EMBA) & leadership masters degrees. Bachelor of science in business administration with specializations in accounting, finance, management & marketing, undergraduate & graduate business education in DC area.
Georgetown University McDonough School of Business: For more than 50 years, the McDonough School has been preparing the business world's most respected leaders. Our rigorous curricula, diverse community, vibrant location, and commitment to ethics come together to create an educational experience like no other. Located in Washington, D.C.,The McDonough School of Business, is one of the schools at Georgetown University offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business including The Georgetown MBA.
Situated at the hub of global business and political power in Washington, D.C., Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business integrates traditional business coursework with an understanding of the political and social realities that shape global markets. In the wake of the financial crisis and following a decades-long period in which innovation and globalization profoundly transformed financial markets, Washington has become a de facto center for global capital markets.
The George Washington University School of Business
Courses / Programs
The George Washington University School of Business, located in Washington, D.C., is the business school of George Washington University that offers both undergraduate and graduate business degree programs. Course categories include Accountancy, Business Administration, Information Systems, Tourism Administration, and more.
Students in the School of Business receive a solid grounding in traditional liberal arts courses along with their intensive study in basic and advanced business concepts and practice. Students gain team skills inside and outside the classroom, conduct independent research, travel and study abroad, complete internships at policy institutes and Fortune 100 companies, develop leadership skills through a multitude of school and volunteer activities, and learn how to manage their future careers.
The George Washington University School of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
The Catholic University of America (CUA), located in Northeast Washington, D.C., is the national university of the Roman Catholic Church offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of architecture and planning, arts and sciences, engineering, music, nursing and philosophy. The Catholic University of America was founded in 1887 by the U.S. Catholic bishops with the support of Pope Leo XIII. Established as a graduate research center, the university began offering undergraduate education in 1904 and today is home to 12 schools and 21 research facilities. Catholic University is the only American university with ecclesiastical faculties granting canonical degrees in three disciplines.
Through the Metropolitan School of Professional Studies, CUA offers evening, accelerated and online courses for working professionals.
Accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools as well as many disciplinary accrediting organizations, CUA enjoys a distinguished history and has filled an important niche.
Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs are available through our 12 schools:
- Architecture and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Canon Law
- Library and Information Science
- Professional Studies
- Social Service
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Evening, accelerated and online programs for working professionals.
- Summer Programs are available for undergraduate, graduate and high school students.
London School of Business & Finance - Executive Education
Courses / Programs
• Executive Education (EE) is a distinct division within the London School of Business and Finance. Our courses are independently managed and assessed for academic quality, with a focus on programmes for executives and managers.
• We produce excellent results for delegates by encouraging professionals from around the world to share their experiences and knowledge and ensuring that all content reflects the latest trends in the modern international business world.
• With syllabi that are always up to date and an atmosphere of lively discussion, we provide an exceptional learning environment.
• LSBF EE is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC), and all of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service and taught in the heart of London at our Holborn campus (in the Borough of Camden).
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Qatar, Middle East & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Qatar, Doha, throughout the Middle East & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have selected iD Tech Camps as their summer computer science and technology camp provider of choice. iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps for kids & teens ages 7-17. In addition, iD Tech Programming Academy provides 2-week long overnight courses for teens ages 13-18. iD Tech Camps technology education programs are held at 80 elite universities throughout the nation, including the American University, and Georgetown University in Washington DC.
These highly-stimulating summer tech camps are suitable for beginner through advanced learners, and cover popular subjects such as video game design, robotics, mobile applications, programming, and web design among others. iD Tech Camps programs are designed so that you can register for one, or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages in order to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
“I made a lot of new friends during my week at iD Tech Camps, and the things I learned will definitely be useful in future programming careers. I will be back next year to learn something new.” - Lawrence P., Student, American University
Founded in 1995, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides accredited fast-track certification programs in the fields of individual and executive coaching services, management training, leadership skills, and organizational training.
Based in Baltimore MD, our quality programs are taught online, by distance learning, and onsite to clients in Maryland, the Washington D.C. area, and across the U.S. Our programs can be tailored to meet the specific needs of professionals, managers, supervisors, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, & CEOs.
BHLD provides consulting, coaching, and training services to governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community. Our programs aim to strengthen the viability of businesses and organizations through performance improvement, staff retention, and succession planning.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE). We are also approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB); and American Psychological Association (APA).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives. Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Training for Businesses & Organizations Onsite & online training available
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
Online Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a add-on to certification programs
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.