Study business in Washington DC: University MBA school, full-time & part-time MBA programs for working professionals, Executive MBA (EMBA) & leadership masters degrees. Bachelor of science in business administration with specializations in accounting, finance, management & marketing, undergraduate & graduate business education in DC area.
Georgetown University McDonough School of Business: For more than 50 years, the McDonough School has been preparing the business world's most respected leaders. Our rigorous curricula, diverse community, vibrant location, and commitment to ethics come together to create an educational experience like no other. Located in Washington, D.C.,The McDonough School of Business, is one of the schools at Georgetown University offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business including The Georgetown MBA.
Situated at the hub of global business and political power in Washington, D.C., Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business integrates traditional business coursework with an understanding of the political and social realities that shape global markets. In the wake of the financial crisis and following a decades-long period in which innovation and globalization profoundly transformed financial markets, Washington has become a de facto center for global capital markets.
The George Washington University School of Business
Courses / Programs
The George Washington University School of Business, located in Washington, D.C., is the business school of George Washington University that offers both undergraduate and graduate business degree programs. Course categories include Accountancy, Business Administration, Information Systems, Tourism Administration, and more.
Students in the School of Business receive a solid grounding in traditional liberal arts courses along with their intensive study in basic and advanced business concepts and practice. Students gain team skills inside and outside the classroom, conduct independent research, travel and study abroad, complete internships at policy institutes and Fortune 100 companies, develop leadership skills through a multitude of school and volunteer activities, and learn how to manage their future careers.
The George Washington University School of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
• Study business with Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) in Bangkok and Hua Hin!
• Our business programs are taught in English to international students and Thai students.
• We provide accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and fast-track Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programs which can be studied on a full-time or a part-time basis.
• Business subjects include Business, Marketing, Communication, Hospitality, Finance, Accounting, and the English language.
• STIU offers study abroad and dual qualifications opportunities. BBA in International Hotel Management is a dual award program offered by Stamford and Blue Mountains - the No. 1 International Hotel Management School in Australasia.
• With a faculty comprising 70% international teachers and a student body from over 100 countries, Stamford offers Thailand’s most diverse learning environment.
• Stamford is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), and is widely recognized for our specialized business programs.
• We are a partner of the Laureate International Universities network which enhances our global resources and student opportunities, providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs to more than one million students worldwide.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs Full-time & part-time study options.
• International Business Management
• Brand Communication
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degrees
• International Business Administration
• International Hotel Management
• International Business Management
• Marketing Management
• Logistics Management
• Finance & Banking
• International Relations
• Event Management
Other Bachelor Degrees
• Advertising & PR
12 levels of Intensive English (ESL); 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English; English Exam preparation courses (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL); Intensive TOEFL Prep; Private English lessons; Specialized tutoring for the following tests: ACT, GED, SAT, LSAT, PRAXIS, and PSAT; Business English for professionals; TESOL / TEFL English Teacher Certification, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi...
Founded in 1693, The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is the second oldest college in America. Our School of Business Administration has received many accolades in recent years due greatly to its superb faculty, top-notch students, and individual attention provided. We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration degree programs (BBA/MBA), as well as a Master of Accounting and a number or Corporate Education courses.
The classroom environment is interactive and lively at William & Mary. Students pool resources, complement each other's backgrounds, and form supportive, close relationships. Faculty use team projects to integrate various courses and to bring work experiences into the classroom. The School also has a world-class Advisory Board and a broad alumni base who are devoted to helping the School continue its momentum through the 21st century.
The College of William & Mary is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Administration Degree programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
Further Business Programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Corporate Education courses (Concentrations in strategic planning, financial and productivity analysis, decision-making strategies, business communication skills)
The Pamplin College of Business, at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, offers undergraduate majors in accounting and information systems, business information technology, economics, finance, hospitality and tourism management, management, and marketing. Our on-campus enrollment is about 3,600 undergraduates and 270 full-time graduate students.
The Pamplin College of Business generates high quality applied and theoretical research that supports superior teaching and business applications. Graduates of the Pamplin College, applying their analytical and decision making skills, help businesses create solutions, enhancing their competitiveness in the global business environment and improving the lives of their families and society.
All our programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International. AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide.
Undergraduate Major Degree Programs:
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Business Information Systems
- Business Information Technology
- Decision Support Systems
- Finance, Insurance and Business Law
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Management Science
- Operations Management
- Systems Assurance
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT