Business colleges in Washington DC: Full-time & part-time MBA programs, evening MBA for working professionals, Executive MBA (EMBA) & leadership masters degrees. Bachelor of science in business administration with specializations in accounting, finance, management & marketing, undergraduate & graduate business education in DC area.
Georgetown University McDonough School of Business: The McDonough School of Business, located in Washington, D.C., at Georgetown University offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business including The Georgetown MBA. Our rigorous curricula, diverse community, vibrant location, and commitment to ethics come together to create an educational experience like no other. For more than 50 years, the McDonough School has been preparing the business world's most respected leaders.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The Undergraduate Program Office provides exceptional academic advising, professional mentoring, and personal counseling in the tradition of cura personalis. Our faculty and staff collaborate to develop and provide curricular and co-curricular programs that foster academic excellence, create community among students, and prepare our students to be innovative and ethical global leaders.
Business Degree / Certificate Courses:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration, full time and evening- Global Executive MBA - Georgetown Campus
- Georgetown-ESADE (Spain) Global Executive MBA
- Executive Master’s in Leadership
- Dual Degree Programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
• Study business with Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) in Bangkok and Hua Hin!
• Our business programs are taught in English to international students and Thai students.
• We provide accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and fast-track Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programs which can be studied on a full-time or a part-time basis.
• Business subjects include Business, Marketing, Communication, Hospitality, Finance, Accounting, and the English language.
• STIU offers study abroad and dual qualifications opportunities. BBA in International Hotel Management is a dual award program offered by Stamford and Blue Mountains - the No. 1 International Hotel Management School in Australasia.
• With a faculty comprising 70% international teachers and a student body from over 100 countries, Stamford offers Thailand’s most diverse learning environment.
• Stamford is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), and is widely recognized for our specialized business programs.
• We are a partner of the Laureate International Universities network which enhances our global resources and student opportunities, providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs to more than one million students worldwide.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs Full-time & part-time study options.
• International Business Management
• Brand Communication
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degrees
• International Business Administration
• International Hotel Management
• International Business Management
• Marketing Management
• Logistics Management
• Finance & Banking
• International Relations
• Event Management
Other Bachelor Degrees
• Advertising & PR
The George Washington University School of Business
Courses / Programs
The George Washington University School of Business, located in Washington, D.C., is the business school of George Washington University that offers both undergraduate and graduate business degree programs. Course categories include Accountancy, Business Administration, Information Systems, Tourism Administration, and more.
Students in the School of Business receive a solid grounding in traditional liberal arts courses along with their intensive study in basic and advanced business concepts and practice. Students gain team skills inside and outside the classroom, conduct independent research, travel and study abroad, complete internships at policy institutes and Fortune 100 companies, develop leadership skills through a multitude of school and volunteer activities, and learn how to manage their future careers.
The George Washington University School of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
The Catholic University of America (CUA), located in Northeast Washington, D.C., is the national university of the Roman Catholic Church offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of architecture and planning, arts and sciences, engineering, music, nursing and philosophy. The Catholic University of America was founded in 1887 by the U.S. Catholic bishops with the support of Pope Leo XIII. Established as a graduate research center, the university began offering undergraduate education in 1904 and today is home to 12 schools and 21 research facilities. Catholic University is the only American university with ecclesiastical faculties granting canonical degrees in three disciplines.
Through the Metropolitan School of Professional Studies, CUA offers evening, accelerated and online courses for working professionals.
Accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools as well as many disciplinary accrediting organizations, CUA enjoys a distinguished history and has filled an important niche.
Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs are available through our 12 schools:
- Architecture and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Canon Law
- Library and Information Science
- Professional Studies
- Social Service
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Evening, accelerated and online programs for working professionals.
- Summer Programs are available for undergraduate, graduate and high school students.
Founded in 1693, The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is the second oldest college in America. Our School of Business Administration has received many accolades in recent years due greatly to its superb faculty, top-notch students, and individual attention provided. We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration degree programs (BBA/MBA), as well as a Master of Accounting and a number or Corporate Education courses.
The classroom environment is interactive and lively at William & Mary. Students pool resources, complement each other's backgrounds, and form supportive, close relationships. Faculty use team projects to integrate various courses and to bring work experiences into the classroom. The School also has a world-class Advisory Board and a broad alumni base who are devoted to helping the School continue its momentum through the 21st century.
The College of William & Mary is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Administration Degree programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
Further Business Programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Corporate Education courses (Concentrations in strategic planning, financial and productivity analysis, decision-making strategies, business communication skills)
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have selected iD Tech Camps as their summer computer science and technology camp provider of choice. iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps for kids & teens ages 7-17. In addition, iD Tech Programming Academy provides 2-week long overnight courses for teens ages 13-18. iD Tech Camps technology education programs are held at 80 elite universities throughout the nation, including the American University, and Georgetown University in Washington DC.
These highly-stimulating summer tech camps are suitable for beginner through advanced learners, and cover popular subjects such as video game design, robotics, mobile applications, programming, and web design among others. iD Tech Camps programs are designed so that you can register for one, or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages in order to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
“I made a lot of new friends during my week at iD Tech Camps, and the things I learned will definitely be useful in future programming careers. I will be back next year to learn something new.” - Lawrence P., Student, American University