Business colleges in Washington DC: Full-time & part-time MBA programs, evening MBA for working professionals, Executive MBA (EMBA) & leadership masters degrees. Bachelor of science in business administration with specializations in accounting, finance, management & marketing, undergraduate & graduate business education in DC area.
Georgetown University McDonough School of Business: The McDonough School of Business, located in Washington, D.C., at Georgetown University offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business including The Georgetown MBA. Our rigorous curricula, diverse community, vibrant location, and commitment to ethics come together to create an educational experience like no other. For more than 50 years, the McDonough School has been preparing the business world's most respected leaders.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The Undergraduate Program Office provides exceptional academic advising, professional mentoring, and personal counseling in the tradition of cura personalis. Our faculty and staff collaborate to develop and provide curricular and co-curricular programs that foster academic excellence, create community among students, and prepare our students to be innovative and ethical global leaders.
Business Degree / Certificate Courses:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration, full time and evening- Global Executive MBA - Georgetown Campus
- Georgetown-ESADE (Spain) Global Executive MBA
- Executive Master’s in Leadership
- Dual Degree Programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The George Washington University School of Business
Courses / Programs
The George Washington University School of Business, located in Washington, D.C., is the business school of George Washington University that offers both undergraduate and graduate business degree programs. Course categories include Accountancy, Business Administration, Information Systems, Tourism Administration, and more.
Students in the School of Business receive a solid grounding in traditional liberal arts courses along with their intensive study in basic and advanced business concepts and practice. Students gain team skills inside and outside the classroom, conduct independent research, travel and study abroad, complete internships at policy institutes and Fortune 100 companies, develop leadership skills through a multitude of school and volunteer activities, and learn how to manage their future careers.
The George Washington University School of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
MBA (Data Analytics) - Study Online
• The online Master of Business Administration (Data Analytics) degree at Arden University focuses on the managerial skills that are needed by employers in the modern workplace. In addition to management theory and practice, this programme concentrates on data analytics.
• In the contemporary workplace, nearly every employee is expected to handle data. Therefore, it is crucial that managers have the experience and training necessary to make sure they understand and correctly oversee the handling of data in their department.
• With modules including Data Visualisation & Interpretation and Data Handling & Decision Making, this course prepares managers for processing large amounts of data, and managing teams of employees who are reporting to you.
• The online, distance learning delivery mode of this programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work & family while you pursue your MBA (Data Analytics).
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages. Our online Master degree programmes offer the unique opportunity to study for your MBA alongside the commitments of family and work, which makes these programmes ideally suited to mature students who are interested to enhance their knowledge and career opportunities.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, & Berlin, and offers its online degrees to UK and international students around the world.
Master of Business Administration (Data Analytics)
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Ethical Leadership
- Personal and Business Transformation
- Implementing Strategy
- Sustaining the Business
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- Research Project
Learn how to be an effective leader in your office while gaining an understanding of how to manage, analyse, and present complex data sets.
• Study business with Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) in Bangkok and Hua Hin!
• Our business programs are taught in English to international students and Thai students.
• We provide accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and fast-track Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programs which can be studied on a full-time or a part-time basis.
• Business subjects include Business, Marketing, Communication, Hospitality, Finance, Accounting, and the English language.
• STIU offers study abroad and dual qualifications opportunities. BBA in International Hotel Management is a dual award program offered by Stamford and Blue Mountains - the No. 1 International Hotel Management School in Australasia.
• With a faculty comprising 70% international teachers and a student body from over 100 countries, Stamford offers Thailand’s most diverse learning environment.
• Stamford is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), and is widely recognized for our specialized business programs.
• We are a partner of the Laureate International Universities network which enhances our global resources and student opportunities, providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs to more than one million students worldwide.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs Full-time & part-time study options.
• International Business Management
• Brand Communication
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degrees
• International Business Administration
• International Hotel Management
• International Business Management
• Marketing Management
• Logistics Management
• Finance & Banking
• International Relations
• Event Management
Other Bachelor Degrees
• Advertising & PR
The Catholic University of America (CUA), located in Northeast Washington, D.C., is the national university of the Roman Catholic Church offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of architecture and planning, arts and sciences, engineering, music, nursing and philosophy. The Catholic University of America was founded in 1887 by the U.S. Catholic bishops with the support of Pope Leo XIII. Established as a graduate research center, the university began offering undergraduate education in 1904 and today is home to 12 schools and 21 research facilities. Catholic University is the only American university with ecclesiastical faculties granting canonical degrees in three disciplines.
Through the Metropolitan School of Professional Studies, CUA offers evening, accelerated and online courses for working professionals.
Accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools as well as many disciplinary accrediting organizations, CUA enjoys a distinguished history and has filled an important niche.
Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs are available through our 12 schools:
- Architecture and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Canon Law
- Library and Information Science
- Professional Studies
- Social Service
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Evening, accelerated and online programs for working professionals.
- Summer Programs are available for undergraduate, graduate and high school students.
The Pamplin College of Business, at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, offers undergraduate majors in accounting and information systems, business information technology, economics, finance, hospitality and tourism management, management, and marketing. Our on-campus enrollment is about 3,600 undergraduates and 270 full-time graduate students.
The Pamplin College of Business generates high quality applied and theoretical research that supports superior teaching and business applications. Graduates of the Pamplin College, applying their analytical and decision making skills, help businesses create solutions, enhancing their competitiveness in the global business environment and improving the lives of their families and society.
All our programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International. AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide.
Undergraduate Major Degree Programs:
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Business Information Systems
- Business Information Technology
- Decision Support Systems
- Finance, Insurance and Business Law
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Management Science
- Operations Management
- Systems Assurance
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT