Corporate Computer Training in Washington State: IT Agile training in Seattle area, Agile software development training for companies, individuals, IT consulting firm, Agile project management training in King County, WA
SolutionsIQ: SolutionsIQ is an IT training and consulting firm specializing in Agile software located in Redmond, King County in Washington approximately 30 minutes drive from Seattle. We offer both public and private hands-on training courses that provide the knowledge and skills required to realize the full benefits of Agile. We also offer consulting services—to ensure your team maximizes the benefits of Agile.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Washington State through in-class or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tanning training academy!
• We provide comprehensive 1-day spray tan certification programs in Seattle which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Alternatively, study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace anywhere in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver and throughout Washington State and nationwide, with course content available 24/7.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for total beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and focus on hands-on training to help you perfect your technique.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On completion, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by Aviva Labs' President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning. I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler (Owner, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster MA)
Earn an IT qualification from online from home or on-site in Spokane Valley WA!
New Horizons Computer Learning Center provides a wide range of online and on-site IT training courses including Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Adobe, and many more popular fields.
Our career and corporate training solutions turn ambitions into marketable skills and business goals into tangible results with learning methods for virtually every schedule and style, plus the most powerful vendor-authorized learning tools and expert instruction.
We've trained more than 30 million people to make the most of technology, and we’re just getting started!
With assessment prior to training, students and corporate decision makers are able to identify what type of training is needed and at what level. This will help you choose the right solutions to maximize your investment.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Washington State, the Pacific Northwest, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in Kirkland, just ten miles east of Seattle, Lake Washington Technical College is a community and technical two-year institutions of higher education in Washington state. We also have campuses near Marymoor Park in Redmond, and in Duvall. We offer affordable professional and technical training for today’s job market.
Training is available in 35 programs, with more than 100 professional / technical degree and certificate options in the fields of: Information Technology, Business & Service, Health & Fitness, Manufacturing & Transportation Technologies and Arts, Language & Science.
We offer a range of industry certification training programs as well as apprenticeships which combine classroom studies with the on-the-job training supervised by a journey-level craft person or trade professional. Lake Washington Technical College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at the associate degree level and has been granted candidacy at the baccalaureate degree level.
Milestone Technical Institute - Online IT Training for Veterans
Courses / Programs
Are you a military veteran based in Washington State searching for online IT training and computer certification preparation courses?
Based in Houston TX, Milestone Technical Institute (MTI) provides a wide range of classroom and online IT training courses in highly sought-after career fields - including IT Specialist, IT Security Analyst, SAP, Software Engineering, and Medical Records and Health Information programs.
MTI students may be eligible for tuition assistance for military members, Post 9/11 GI Bill recipients and spouses / family.
MTI also offers online programs nationwide to students of non-military backgrounds, with financial assistance available to those who qualify.
Student Testimonials: “The instructor was very knowledgeable, easy to follow and able to relate the materials in an easy to follow format.”
“As a starter, I learned a lot that can push me toward to a career in information technology; I’m very grateful.”
Based in Bremerton, Kitsap County WA, Olympic College (OC) is a two year public institution offering associate transfer degrees, professional-technical degrees and certificates, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, and an individualized Associate Degree in General Studies. Students may also work toward earning a bachelor’s degree through OC partnerships with Old Dominion University, St. Martin’s University, and Western Washington University.
The college’s main campus is located in Bremerton, Washington, and its two satellite campuses are located in Poulsbo and Shelton, Washington. In addition to the campuses, Olympic College offers a variety of distance learning options such as Interactive TV, online, and hybrid courses.
Associate & Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
- Associate in Arts (AA) – Direct
- Associate of Science (AS) – Direct
- Associate in Applied Science – Transfer (AAS-T)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Associate in Technical Arts (ATA)
Professional-Technical Degrees and Certificates:
- Certificate of Specialization (CS)
- Certificate of Proficiency (CP)
- Certificate of Completion (CC)
- Certificate of Recognition (CR)