Colleges in Seattle WA area: Vocational school in Kirkland, associate degrees & certificate programs in nursing, massage therapy, accounting, cosmetology, IT, business administration & dental assisting. Trade school in King County WA.
Lake Washington Technical College: Lake Washington Technical College is a community and technical two-year institution of higher education in in Kirkland, just ten miles east of Seattle, Washington state. We offer affordable professional and technical training for today’s job market. Training is available in 35 programs, with more than 100 professional / technical degree and certificate options in the fields of: Information Technology, Business & Service, Health & Fitness, Manufacturing & Transportation Technologies and Arts, Language & Science.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Lake Washington Technical College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at the associate degree level and has been granted candidacy at the baccalaureate degree level. Several of Lake Washington’s technical programs enjoy accreditation or certification status by state or national organizations.
Associate Degree and Certiifcate Programs - categories include:
- Business Administration Support
- Computer Security / Networking Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Medical / Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Multimedia Design & Production
- Electronics Technology
- HR Generalist...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
•Get full spray tan certification in Oregon from Aviva Spray Tannning Academy - a leading provider of in-class sunless tanning training in Portland OR and online for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals through the United States and Canada.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs are held regularly in a leading Portland hotel. They are designed to equip you with the theoretical knowledge and practical techniques necessary for a successful career as a spray tanning professional.
• In addition, Aviva offers online spray tan training courses that can be studied from the comfort of your own home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you want to start a dedicated sunless tanning business, or you are a beauty professional who wishes to add sunless tanning to the treatment menu you offer your current clients, Aviva can help you achieve your career goals!
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi
Milestone Technical Institute - Online IT Training for Veterans
Courses / Programs
Are you a military veteran based in Washington State searching for online IT training and computer certification preparation courses?
Based in Houston TX, Milestone Technical Institute (MTI) provides a wide range of classroom and online IT training courses in highly sought-after career fields - including IT Specialist, IT Security Analyst, SAP, Software Engineering, and Medical Records and Health Information programs.
MTI students may be eligible for tuition assistance for military members, Post 9/11 GI Bill recipients and spouses / family.
MTI also offers online programs nationwide to students of non-military backgrounds, with financial assistance available to those who qualify.
Student Testimonials: “The instructor was very knowledgeable, easy to follow and able to relate the materials in an easy to follow format.”
“As a starter, I learned a lot that can push me toward to a career in information technology; I’m very grateful.”
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State Licensed Career School located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. We offer certificate and diploma training programs in the Allied Health Care field.
We specialize in the short-term training of: Medical Billers & Coders, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA), EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians.
At the Manhattan Institute, we offer day, evening, and weekend classes. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
All of our teachers are licensed by the State Education Department and our courses also been approved by The Education Department to meet the highest standards. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go.
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER
• Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
• Medical Billing & Coding
• Medical Assistant Training
• Phlebotomy Technician Training
• EKG Technician Training
• Phlebotomy and EKG (Combo)
• Pharmacy Technician Training
• Patient Care Technician Training
• Dialysis Technician Training
• Personal Fitness Trainer
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Washington, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Lower Columbia College is a two-year community and technical college in Longview, Washington State. We provide undergraduate education, transfer education, distance/online education and high school completion programs. At Lower Columbia College you can train for a career in a high-demand field, complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree, obtain a certificate, or just take classes for personal enrichment.
The mission of Lower Columbia College is to ensure each learner's personal and professional success, and influence lives in ways that are local, global, traditional, and innovative.
Lower Columbia College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Washington State, the Pacific Northwest, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate