Colleges in Seattle WA area: Vocational school in Kirkland, associate degrees & certificate programs in nursing, massage therapy, accounting, cosmetology, IT, business administration & dental assisting. Trade school in King County WA.
Lake Washington Technical College: Lake Washington Technical College is a community and technical two-year institution of higher education in in Kirkland, just ten miles east of Seattle, Washington state. We offer affordable professional and technical training for today’s job market. Training is available in 35 programs, with more than 100 professional / technical degree and certificate options in the fields of: Information Technology, Business & Service, Health & Fitness, Manufacturing & Transportation Technologies and Arts, Language & Science.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Lake Washington Technical College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at the associate degree level and has been granted candidacy at the baccalaureate degree level. Several of Lake Washington’s technical programs enjoy accreditation or certification status by state or national organizations.
Associate Degree and Certiifcate Programs - categories include:
- Business Administration Support
- Computer Security / Networking Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Medical / Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Multimedia Design & Production
- Electronics Technology
- HR Generalist...
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Washington State through in-class or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tanning training academy!
• We provide comprehensive 1-day spray tan certification programs in Seattle which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Alternatively, study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace anywhere in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver and throughout Washington State and nationwide, with course content available 24/7.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for total beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and focus on hands-on training to help you perfect your technique.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On completion, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by Aviva Labs' President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning. I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler (Owner, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster MA)
SolutionsIQ is an IT training and consulting firm specializing in Agile software located in Redmond, King County in Washington approximately 30 minutes drive from Seattle. We offer both public and private hands-on training courses that provide the knowledge and skills required to realize the full benefits of Agile. We also offer consulting services—to ensure your team maximizes the benefits of Agile.
SolutionsIQ offers a proven set of Agile training courses suitable for software delivery teams, programmers, testers, other engineers, project managers, as well as business leaders and executives. Our programs will address the needs of each stage of your transition, and each area of your team's progression and practices.
In addition to Agile concepts and practices, the SolutionsIQ training materials incorporate the needed leadership competency, group facilitation, and “soft skills.” We also can create customized courses to target specialized project needs. Whether you are new to Agile or a practitioner, we have a course that is right for you and your team.
We also offer Agile training and consulting services in San Jose in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Washington State, the Pacific Northwest, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Based in Bremerton, Kitsap County WA, Olympic College (OC) is a two year public institution offering associate transfer degrees, professional-technical degrees and certificates, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, and an individualized Associate Degree in General Studies. Students may also work toward earning a bachelor’s degree through OC partnerships with Old Dominion University, St. Martin’s University, and Western Washington University.
The college’s main campus is located in Bremerton, Washington, and its two satellite campuses are located in Poulsbo and Shelton, Washington. In addition to the campuses, Olympic College offers a variety of distance learning options such as Interactive TV, online, and hybrid courses.
Associate & Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
- Associate in Arts (AA) – Direct
- Associate of Science (AS) – Direct
- Associate in Applied Science – Transfer (AAS-T)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Associate in Technical Arts (ATA)
Professional-Technical Degrees and Certificates:
- Certificate of Specialization (CS)
- Certificate of Proficiency (CP)
- Certificate of Completion (CC)
- Certificate of Recognition (CR)
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
Student Review: "SOCHI is a great place! If you are looking to to learn massage therapy or personal fitness - I definitely recommend. The staff is super organized and teachers are more than willing to help you out in and out of the classroom. Thanks again guys!" - Eric
Lower Columbia College is a two-year community and technical college in Longview, Washington State. We provide undergraduate education, transfer education, distance/online education and high school completion programs. At Lower Columbia College you can train for a career in a high-demand field, complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree, obtain a certificate, or just take classes for personal enrichment.
The mission of Lower Columbia College is to ensure each learner's personal and professional success, and influence lives in ways that are local, global, traditional, and innovative.
Lower Columbia College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.