Distance education in Missouri: Online university in Kansas City. MBA program, online bachelor's & master's degrees in business administration, nursing, engineering, management & IT. Distance education associate degree, home study university in USA.
Grantham University Online Education: Founded in 1951, Grantham University is an accredited online university based in Kansas City, Missouri. We offer students a range of flexible and affordable online Associate, Bachelor and Masters degree programs in areas including Computer Science, Engineering, and more. Our 100% online format enables you to easily manage your studies at a time that's best for you and a place most convenient for your busy schedule. Courses start frequently and eight-week long classes empower you to choose your own pace of your chosen degree program.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online Associate, Bachelor and Masters Degree Programs:
Online Associate Degrees:
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business Management
- Associate of Science Computer Science
Online Bachelor Degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts Criminal Justice
Online Masters Degrees:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in IT and more...
Grantham University has been continuously accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC) since 1961. All programs of instruction have been found to meet or exceed the Accrediting Commission’s published academic and ethical standards.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With campuses in Kirksville and Mesa, AZ, A.T. Still University (ATSU) is recognized around the world as a renowned, multidisciplinary healthcare education institute. We provide a range of graduate Certificate, Masters, and Doctorate Degree programs in medical fields including Physical Therapy, Audiology, Biomedical Sciences, Occupational Therapy, and more. The University has a rich history of providing leadership for comprehensive healthcare education and research, and is consistently ranked in U.S. News and World Report's "Best Graduate Schools" guide.
ATSU provides graduate and professional school programs in healthcare fields at campuses in Kirksville, Missouri, and Mesa, Arizona. Its schools include the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, the School of Health Management, the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, and the Arizona School of Health Sciences.
ATSU’s investment in experienced faculty and state-of-the-art technology contribute to its reputation as one of the best multidisciplinary healthcare educators in the nation.
ATSU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Chicago, IL.
Located in Columbia, Missouri, Columbia College is a private, co-educational liberal arts university offering associate degree, bachelor degree, and masters degree programs both at the home campus and online.
More than 1,200 students attend the Day Campus, and nearly 3,000 working adults attend the Evening Campus both located in Columbia.
More than 10,000 students attend the 34 nationwide campuses around the country. The Nationwide Campuses serve working adults, including military personnel and their families, through evening and online classes.
Teaching and learning are our first priority. All of our venues — main campus, online or in campuses across the country — focus on personalized attention and quality faculty. Small class sizes allow us to provide you a quality educational experience.
Columbia College has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Missouri, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
The University of Kentucky (UK), located in Lexington, Kentucky, is an accredited, public, co-educational, university offering bachelor, masters and pre-professional degree programs in academic fields including Medicine, Nursing, Social Work, Engineering, Education, Communications, and more. The University of Kentucky is among a handful of public research universities in the country that have the full range of academic offerings, from agriculture to medicine and from engineering to fine arts, on one contiguous campus.
Here, the opportunities for interdisciplinary research and inter-professional training are boundless. The University, as the flagship institution, plays a critical leadership role for the Commonwealth by contributing to the economic development and quality of life within Kentucky’s borders and beyond. The University nurtures a diverse community characterized by fairness and equal opportunity.
The University of Kentucky is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Arts and Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Information Studies
- Fine Arts
- Health Sciences
- Honors Program
- Public Health
- Social Work, and more....
Situated in the heart of Clarksville TN (less than an hour north of Nashville), Austin Peay State University's main campus offers the resources of a major university, with a small college feel. We provide a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degree programs both on-campus and online. In addition to our Clarksville campus, we also provide courses in Springfield, and Fort Campbell TN.
Austin Peay State University is a comprehensive university committed to raising the educational attainment of the citizenry, developing programs and services that address regional needs, and providing collaborative opportunities that connect university expertise with private and public resources.
Austin Peay State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and education specialist degrees.
Associate, Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
- On-Campus / Online study options available
Course categories include:
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Engineering Technology
- Medicine- Music
- Studio Art...