Makeup courses in Brampton: Beauty schools in Ontario, cosmetology / hairstyling training in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), accredited esthetics diploma & certificate programs for Canadian & international students, nail technology & esthiology certification near Mississauga, Canada.
Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc.: Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is an accredited beauty school centrally located in Brampton in the Greater Toronto Area, approximately 17 miles (27 km) northwest of Toronto in southern Ontario. As well as Brampton, the school serves Mississauga, Toronto, the surrounding areas of southern Ontario and international students.
- Advanced Aesthetics / Spa Beauty Therapy Diploma Program: The Advanced Aesthetics / Spa Beauty Therapy diploma program is carefully designed to reflect current and upcoming methodologies and techniques used in the business of skin care. Our program teaches students to perform a vast number of aesthetic treatments on the full body and face using the most refined products and ingredients.
- Hairstyling Diploma Program: Our Hairstyling diploma program is carefully designed to reflect the needs and demands of the industry. Through intense lectures, demos, and instructor lead practical’s students’ gain the necessary knowledge and skills sets to professionally address client’s needs and turn their vision into an artistic masterpiece.
- Nail Technician Diploma Program: The Nail Technician Diploma program prepares students with critical knowledge and skills to enter the exciting industry of Nail Technology. An ideal profession for students that posses creativity, artistic ability, passion and enjoy interacting with people. - Paramedical / Medical Aesthetics Certificate Program: Our Medical Aesthetics program allows trained aestheticians to develop critical skills required to work in the medical industry. Through hands on training and technical workshops students are prepared to deal with the rigorous demands and pressures of the industry.
- Basic Beauty Certificate Courses: Body Pro offers a range of certificate courses that give students an opportunity to gain entrance into the esthetics industry. Designed specially for students who are interested in beginning a fruitful career, which will offer flexibility, excitement and end less potential for growth.
We offer afternoon, evening and weekend classes. New classes begin every month.
* Art of Henna (Eastern & Arabic) * Ear Candling Certificate * Eye Lash Tinting Certificate * Hair Design (Up-do’s) * Hot Stone Therapy Certificate * Make Up Design * Manicure Certificate * Nail Art (Air Brushing & Freehand) * Nail Extensions Certificate * Pedicure Certificate * Reflexology Certificate * Self-Development (Preparing yourself for the business) Certificate * Waxing and Threading Certificate
- Educational Seminars: The aesthetics industry is constantly evolving and bringing in new innovations. Prime reason why graduates of the aesthetics, hairstyling and makeup industry need to focus on continuing education.
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary North, Calgary City Centre, Edmonton, Edmonton South, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
Reeves College offers courses and programs in areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care courses, medical office assistant courses, early childhood education, office administration, business administration management and accounting technician courses.
Reeves College trains individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
Quality career training - Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
St. Lawrence College was founded by the Government of Ontario in 1967. We offer over 80 post-secondary certificates, diplomas and degrees to help you reach your educational goals and achieve meaningful employment. The programs in our schools of Business, Computer & Engineering Technology, Health Sciences, Human Studies/Applied Arts and Skilled Trades are among the best in Canada. Let our friendly staff and faculty ensure that your stay with us is an exceptional one.
Our three campuses are located in smaller communities along the shores of Lake Ontario and the beautiful St. Lawrence River, in Brockville, Cornwall & Kingston. All three of our campuses are within driving distance of two of Canada's larget cities, Toronto and Montreal, and less than two hours from Ottawa, Canada's capital, making St. Lawrence College an ideal place to study and enjoy social activities and sports. We operate under stringent requirements for program quality set by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
Academy Of Learning Career and Business College, Ontario
Courses / Programs
Academy of Learning specializes in career and business training in a variety of areas including accounting, business, customer service, healthcare services, information technology, office administration, and web and graphic design. Since 1987, Academy of Learning's unique Integrated Learning™ System has trained Canadians with skills for a brighter future. Our strength comes from flexible scheduling, continuous enrolment and a self-paced learning environment. Academy of Learning strives to provide students with tools to succeed in an ever-changing workplace. Contact us to discuss your future and how Academy of Learning's full range of diploma and certificate programs can help you succeed.
With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Durham College provides a wide range of Certificate, Diploma & Degree courses in a variety of popular career training topics. Courses are available full-time and part-time, online, and on-site.
Established in 1967, the College has locations in Oshawa, Whitby, Uxbridge, Ajax-Pickering, Port Hope, Beaverton, and Port Perry. For the past six years, we have earned the highest student satisfaction ratings among the six Greater Toronto Area colleges.
Durham College has a proven history of contributing significantly to the economic and social development of its students and the surrounding community. With market-driven programs, a strict focus on student success, and an 87.5 per cent graduate employment rate, Durham College has earned a reputation for delivering superb results to students and employers.