Makeup courses in Brampton: Beauty schools in Ontario, cosmetology / hairstyling training in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), accredited esthetics diploma & certificate programs for Canadian & international students, nail technology & esthiology certification near Mississauga, Canada.
Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc.: Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is an accredited beauty school centrally located in Brampton in the Greater Toronto Area, approximately 17 miles (27 km) northwest of Toronto in southern Ontario. As well as Brampton, the school serves Mississauga, Toronto, the surrounding areas of southern Ontario and international students.
- Advanced Aesthetics / Spa Beauty Therapy Diploma Program: The Advanced Aesthetics / Spa Beauty Therapy diploma program is carefully designed to reflect current and upcoming methodologies and techniques used in the business of skin care. Our program teaches students to perform a vast number of aesthetic treatments on the full body and face using the most refined products and ingredients.
- Hairstyling Diploma Program: Our Hairstyling diploma program is carefully designed to reflect the needs and demands of the industry. Through intense lectures, demos, and instructor lead practical’s students’ gain the necessary knowledge and skills sets to professionally address client’s needs and turn their vision into an artistic masterpiece.
- Nail Technician Diploma Program: The Nail Technician Diploma program prepares students with critical knowledge and skills to enter the exciting industry of Nail Technology. An ideal profession for students that posses creativity, artistic ability, passion and enjoy interacting with people. - Paramedical / Medical Aesthetics Certificate Program: Our Medical Aesthetics program allows trained aestheticians to develop critical skills required to work in the medical industry. Through hands on training and technical workshops students are prepared to deal with the rigorous demands and pressures of the industry.
- Basic Beauty Certificate Courses: Body Pro offers a range of certificate courses that give students an opportunity to gain entrance into the esthetics industry. Designed specially for students who are interested in beginning a fruitful career, which will offer flexibility, excitement and end less potential for growth.
We offer afternoon, evening and weekend classes. New classes begin every month.
* Art of Henna (Eastern & Arabic) * Ear Candling Certificate * Eye Lash Tinting Certificate * Hair Design (Up-do’s) * Hot Stone Therapy Certificate * Make Up Design * Manicure Certificate * Nail Art (Air Brushing & Freehand) * Nail Extensions Certificate * Pedicure Certificate * Reflexology Certificate * Self-Development (Preparing yourself for the business) Certificate * Waxing and Threading Certificate
- Educational Seminars: The aesthetics industry is constantly evolving and bringing in new innovations. Prime reason why graduates of the aesthetics, hairstyling and makeup industry need to focus on continuing education.
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
At Reeves, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one.
We offer diploma courses and programs in the areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care, medical office assistant courses, office administration, business administration management, and accounting technician courses.
We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Conveniently located in Vancouver BC, Lost Boys Studios | School of Visual Effects is North America's only dedicated visual effects school. We offer an intensive 10-month accredited program supplying world-class training in photo-realistic 3D for VFX and compositing for film and television.
Our mission is to provide expert visual effects training resulting in employable artists with a professional-looking portfolio, competent in their craft and knowledgeable of the working pipeline of a studio.
Our students work with the award-winning VFX Supervisor/Mentor, Mark Bénard, in a project-based learning environment, covering VFX pre-production and shooting, 3D for VFX and compositing. The program now includes a 8 week practicum in a local studio, so you gain industry mentorship and experience working in a pipeline before you even finish your schooling. Boasting over a 96% job placement rate, Lost Boys is the eminent school of visual effects.
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
St. Lawrence College was founded by the Government of Ontario in 1967. We offer over 80 post-secondary certificates, diplomas and degrees to help you reach your educational goals and achieve meaningful employment. The programs in our schools of Business, Computer & Engineering Technology, Health Sciences, Human Studies/Applied Arts and Skilled Trades are among the best in Canada. Let our friendly staff and faculty ensure that your stay with us is an exceptional one.
Our three campuses are located in smaller communities along the shores of Lake Ontario and the beautiful St. Lawrence River, in Brockville, Cornwall & Kingston. All three of our campuses are within driving distance of two of Canada's larget cities, Toronto and Montreal, and less than two hours from Ottawa, Canada's capital, making St. Lawrence College an ideal place to study and enjoy social activities and sports. We operate under stringent requirements for program quality set by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
With nine out of ten graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice.
From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 (including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs).
Students can earn diplomas, post-graduate certificates, industry accreditation, apprenticeships and four-year bachelor degrees.
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs.
Course categories include;
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Business and Finance
- Chef School
- Early Childhood Development
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Performing Arts, and more..
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."