Makeup courses in Brampton: Beauty schools in Ontario, cosmetology / hairstyling training in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), accredited esthetics diploma & certificate programs for Canadian & international students, nail technology & esthiology certification near Mississauga, Canada.
Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc.: Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is an accredited beauty school centrally located in Brampton in the Greater Toronto Area, approximately 17 miles (27 km) northwest of Toronto in southern Ontario. As well as Brampton, the school serves Mississauga, Toronto, the surrounding areas of southern Ontario and international students.
- Advanced Aesthetics / Spa Beauty Therapy Diploma Program: The Advanced Aesthetics / Spa Beauty Therapy diploma program is carefully designed to reflect current and upcoming methodologies and techniques used in the business of skin care. Our program teaches students to perform a vast number of aesthetic treatments on the full body and face using the most refined products and ingredients.
- Hairstyling Diploma Program: Our Hairstyling diploma program is carefully designed to reflect the needs and demands of the industry. Through intense lectures, demos, and instructor lead practical’s students’ gain the necessary knowledge and skills sets to professionally address client’s needs and turn their vision into an artistic masterpiece.
- Nail Technician Diploma Program: The Nail Technician Diploma program prepares students with critical knowledge and skills to enter the exciting industry of Nail Technology. An ideal profession for students that posses creativity, artistic ability, passion and enjoy interacting with people. - Paramedical / Medical Aesthetics Certificate Program: Our Medical Aesthetics program allows trained aestheticians to develop critical skills required to work in the medical industry. Through hands on training and technical workshops students are prepared to deal with the rigorous demands and pressures of the industry.
- Basic Beauty Certificate Courses: Body Pro offers a range of certificate courses that give students an opportunity to gain entrance into the esthetics industry. Designed specially for students who are interested in beginning a fruitful career, which will offer flexibility, excitement and end less potential for growth.
We offer afternoon, evening and weekend classes. New classes begin every month.
* Art of Henna (Eastern & Arabic) * Ear Candling Certificate * Eye Lash Tinting Certificate * Hair Design (Up-do’s) * Hot Stone Therapy Certificate * Make Up Design * Manicure Certificate * Nail Art (Air Brushing & Freehand) * Nail Extensions Certificate * Pedicure Certificate * Reflexology Certificate * Self-Development (Preparing yourself for the business) Certificate * Waxing and Threading Certificate
- Educational Seminars: The aesthetics industry is constantly evolving and bringing in new innovations. Prime reason why graduates of the aesthetics, hairstyling and makeup industry need to focus on continuing education.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) provides Diploma & Certificate programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. As well as our flagship Diploma program offered on campus, we also offer Advanced Diplomas to healthcare professionals who want to integrate homeopathy in their practice. Our Certificate program - Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy - can be taken on-campus, or online through our distance learning option.
The Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) is accredited by the Ontario Homeopathic Association, and graduates of the OCHM are eligible for registration with the Ontario Homeopathic Association.
The College is committed to providing professional training and education of the highest quality with impeccable standards for the practice of Classical Homeopathy in preparation for the designation of Homeopath. We are also committed to establishing a framework for a thriving homeopathic medical community that unites all homeopathic professionals to a common purpose of providing excellent homeopathic health care.
Certificate & Diploma Programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences:
On-Campus Diploma Programs:
- Professional Program in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (3-years)
- Special Advanced Diploma Program for Health Professionals (21-months)
- Special Advanced Program for Naturopathic Doctors and Students (18 months)
On-Campus / Online Certificate Program:
- Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy
Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, right next to Old Market Square, Robertson College is a career training institution specializing in continuing education Diploma programs in the Health, Business & Technology fields. With hands-on learning, industry experienced instructors and real-world work practicums, we will equip you with the skills to compete in today’s job market. Best of all, all of our programs are designed to get you career ready in under a year.
At Robertson College, we are committed to helping our students grow and reach their full potential for success. We work hard to provide programs that prepare our students for the real world, and our Career Services team will prepare you in the classroom with in-class training, a work practicum and provide assistance in finding your first new job.
All of our Diploma classes are taught by instructors who have experience in their field. This allows them to bring their career experience right into the classroom. At Robertson College, our classes start year round so you can get started in your career sooner.
We also have campuses in Calgary, Brandon, and Edmonton, as well as a range of online / distance learning course options.
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
Vancouver Community College is the oldest publically-funded college in the province of BC, offering a wide range of Certificate, Diploma and Degree career training programs to international students. VCC has two campus locations in Vancouver; one in East Broadway, and another in the downtown area of the city.
Vancouver Community College’s extensive range of programs include ESL, university transfer, and applied degree and / or career training in hospitality, business, music, transportation trades, design and technology, instructor training and English teaching. We were also the first college in BC to grant applied bachelor degree programs. We serve 25,000 students a year, making it the largest college in the province.
Each year, more than 1500 international students from approximately 30 countries choose to enrol in any of the English as a Second Language and career programs that VCC offers. They come for our award-winning programs, highly-qualified faculty and a staff committed to helping them achieve their goals. We are proud to work with partners all around the world.
Certificate, Diploma & Degree programs for international students:
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts
- International ESL Hair Design
- Automotive Service Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Hospitality Management
- Music Diploma
- Dance Diploma
- Fashion Art Diploma
- University Transfer
- TESOL Diploma
For over 20 years, Stenberg College in Surrey in the Greater Vancouver area BC, has been dedicated to education that uses the most current industry techniques and methods so graduates enter the job market with relevant sought-after skills. We offer nursing, health care & human services certificate and diploma programs. In direct consultation with the professional community, Stenberg College develops programs that are targeted at meeting industry demands for certain skill sets, thereby giving our graduates the highest possible opportunity for employment and success.
Stenberg College is both registered and accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. PCTIA is the government regulatory agency for private schools in the province of BC. Our programs are also recognized by Provincial and Federal governing bodies and professional associations such as the Canadian Medical Association, as applicable.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.