English language learning for children in UAE: English courses for kids, juniors in Dubai, Sharjah area. English courses for children in Abu Dhabi, ESL immersion programs for high school teenagers, girls, boys, adults. Group English classes & private lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced learners.
Speak English Institute is a unique English language school in Dubai. Located in the heart of the prestigious Jumeriah Lakes Towers complex, we provide a range of beginner to advanced level English language courses to local and international adult students.
We are a community that studies, practises, lives and learns the English language in and outside the classroom.
Our teachers are experienced and qualified, with class sizes of 10 students or less. We really care about your English, and value integrity, quality, respect, teamwork and fun!
English Plus Language & Training Centre, Abu Dhabi
Courses / Programs
Established in 2004, English Plus Language & Training Centre in the centre of Abu Dhabi in the UAE provides quality language classes, IT training, business and accounting courses. We teach a range of quality English courses to adults, teenagers and children. In addition, we teach Arabic, Spanish, French and German to students of all levels - from beginner to advanced.
All our courses are taught by experienced teachers of the highest caliber. We prepare our students for international examinations through intensive training. The material used in our classes is carefully chosen by expert coordinators to meet the students’ needs, including a variety of audio-visual aids.
The limit to the number of students in our classes is small (6-10 students per class) to ensure maximum individual attention. We provide an excellent service to the community to enable all employees attain their career goals and aspirations concurrently with their company’s objectives.
- Intensive English courses
- Business English classes
- Conversational / Spoken English classes
- IELTS / TOEFL / TOEIC exam preparation
- Cambridge exam preparation (FCE / PET / KET)
- SAT / GRE / GMAT / BULAT test preparation
- English for Specific Purposes: Business Communication / Business Writing & more
- English classes for children
Training for Professionals:
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Introduction to Management
- Essentials of Marketing
- Office Management & Secretarial Training
Year-Round & Summer English Language Courses:
- For adults, teens & children at beginner to upper-intermediate levels
- General English for Adults
- Private / One-on-one English lessons
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Business English for professionals, executives, employee teams, etc
- English for University Students
- English for the Workplace
- 'Speak With Confidence' English course
- English Summer courses for adults
- CELTA English Teacher Training course
- General English for kids & teens (ages 6-17)
- English Summer courses for kids & teens (ages 6-17)
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
Do you want to improve your English language skills for professional or personal reasons? Before enrolling in an English course, you first need to check your level of English.
Learn4Good provides a free online English test that will help determine your current level. Based on your results, it will also recommend what to study next to meet your English language learning goals.
Online since 2003, this English level test is taken by thousands of English language students around the world each week.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your level. However, it is recommended that you take the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your current English language level.
Improving your English may enhance your employment opportunities in your home country or abroad. Better English may result in a promotion or a higher salary.
Many people need to improve their English so that they can achieve a high score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam. These internationally-recognized exams are used to assess the English language skills of non-native English speakers, and are used by English-speaking universities and colleges worldwide as an admission requirement.
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2018 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to the south-east!
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, London