PD Training is a global personal development training & professional services company based in Sydney with operations across Australia, and in New Zealand, the U.S, UK, Malaysia, Philippines and Nigeria. PD Training delivers on-site career development courses in Sydney, Parramatta, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, and Canberra as well as across our international markets to public and private organisations.
We primarily develop and deliver instructor-led training with a strong focus on learning by doing, in collaborative activity based training sessions.
PD Training ensures its training is technically sound for adult learners, including Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic learning styles. All training will be contextualised to Quick Step to ensure the practical skills learnt during the training can be applied immediately in the workplace.
Our training sessions include substantial collaboration, and simulations to ensure capabilities are developed in the training room, empowering people to apply the newly acquired skills on the job.
Our Ten Steps to Success model ensures that we fully understand our clients’ goals in order to develop and deliver learning interventions via our Connected Classroom that empower performance back in the workplace.
All PD Training Sessions have the added benefit of the below Value Added Guarantees from our Post Course Reinforcement System to increase the ROI for clients as well as reinforce the learning experience of the attendee.
Increase retention up to 90% with our unique reinforcement package including:
• Training Booster Reinforcement System - Every participant receives a free subscription to our unique Training Booster system. Participants will receive 1 succinct and punchy email each month reinforcing a single key concept from the course - ensuring the learning continues.
• eHelpDesk Support - Help desk support is offered to every participant for 3 months after the course date. Support is available by emailing trainers.
• Bonus Supplementary eLearning - Every participant receives 12 months access to a supplementary eLearning course that reinforces and extends the classroom training.
• Quick Reference Job Aid - After completing our course each participant receives a double sided A4 Job Aid for easy reference back on-the-job.
• Hours of Business Video content - Free Subscription to the PD Training YouTube Channel of around 400 professional development videos.
PD Training leads the way in the provision of collaborative learning to empower performance. We are continually seeking to improve every aspect of our process and the outcomes for participants and their organisations.
We believe instructor-led training is - and always will be - the heart and soul of a top quality learning experience. However, embracing technology in the classroom and extending the learning beyond the classroom is vital to ensure students get the most out of the training, and have every possible chance to implement their training back in the real world.
To this end, we are proud to be the first training company to offer our Connected Classroom. Utilising touch screen tablets to enhance the training participant’s learning experience and the performance outcomes delivered.
We provide Android Tablets for participants to use and keep as part of the training investment, or participants can choose to utilise their own touch screen device.
Of course, we still offer the option to use traditional printed participant materials, but utilising tablet technology provides a whole new level of collaborative learning including:
• Pre-course communication with fellow participants and the trainer
• In-course interactivity with the course materials, polls and live chat with the trainer and participants and free Leading Dimensions Profile ;
• Post course collaboration in forums made up of other people with similar learning interests plus all of our world leading Reinforcement Framework features.
This proposal provides investment options for traditional courseware and well as touch screen devices.
Professional Career Training Courses:
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Internet Marketing
- Human Resource
- Sales Training
- MS Office
- Leadership and Strategic Thinking
- Management and Supervision
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Team Building
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Development Courses
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 111 Harrington Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.