Sterling Business College, Perth:
Sterling Business College in Perth, the lively multi-cultural capital city of Australia’s largest state, Western Australia, is a registered training organisation, providing quality assured and nationally recognised vocational training for both international and Australian students. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses in areas including Business Studies, Office Skills, Marketing, Management, Travel and Tourism and more. Our diploma graduates receive up to one year’s advanced standing at most Australian universities. Sterling Business College is a smart alternative pathway to university or the workforce. Our students study in a relaxed but professional environment, to transition them into university life.
Vocational Training Courses:
* Pathways: In each programme area, there are qualification levels (Certificate II, Certificate III, Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma). Each qualification level represents a combination of skills that enable our graduates to perform various job-related tasks at a certain standard. If you’ve completed 10 or 11 years of school or equivalent, you’ll normally begin at Certificate II or III level. If you’ve completed 12 years of school or equivalent, you may choose to start at Certificate IV or Diploma level.
Vocational training courses at Sterling Business College provide you with:
- Practical hands-on skills and relevant up to date industry training.
- Nationally recognised qualifications which are also highly regarded by employers.
- Increased employment opportunities & / or enhanced university entry prospects.
We offer a wide range of vocational training courses in areas including:
Sterling Business College Management qualifications reflect the role of individuals who are engaged to manage the work of others or to add value to or review management practices. Their role may be in any industry or organisational setting.
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (18 weeks)
- Diploma of Management (18 weeks)
- Advanced Diploma of Management (18 weeks)
Sterling Business College Marketing courses promote a thorough understanding of the key components of the marketing mix (pricing, promotion, product, people and place) in both the services and commercial product areas.
- Certificate IV in Marketing (18 weeks)
- Diploma of Marketing (18 weeks)
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing (18 weeks)
Office Skills Courses:
- Certificate III IN Business Administration (9 weeks)
- Certificate III in Business (9 weeks)
Business Studies Courses:
The business industry continuously changes with the introduction of new theories and management techniques to improve a business and staff performance. Our many business courses give students a great start to a career in the business field.
- Certificate IV in Business (18 weeks)
- Diploma of Business (18 weeks)
Travel and Tourism Courses:
The exciting world of travel awaits you as a domestic and international travel consultant. These Travel and Tourism courses introduce the complex structure and organisation of the travel industry, particularly at a consultant level.
- Certificate II in Tourism (9 weeks)
- Certificate III in Tourism - Retail Travel Sales (18 weeks)
- Certificate IV in Tourism (18 weeks)
Graphic Design Courses:
Graphic designers often work as part of a project development team. While other specialists such as marketing managers and advertising specialists work on the strategies of distributing information to the market place and determining beneficial product positioning the graphic designer may be working on the image and branding that will appeal to and attract the intended customer.
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals (18 weeks)
- Certificate IV in Design (1 year)
- Diploma of Graphic Design (1 year)
Community & Children’s Services Courses:
- Certificate II in Community Services Work - Childcare Focus (9 weeks)
- Certificate III in Children's Services (18 weeks)
- Certificate III in Education Support (18 weeks)
- Certificate II in Community Services (9 weeks)
- Certificate IV in Community Services Work (18 weeks)
* English Language Requirement: All our programs require a minimum level of English proficiency. International students who need to improve their English skills can package an English language course with their Sterling Business College course through Perth International College of English or Milner International College of English.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 65 Newcastle Street, WA 6000, Perth, Western Australia , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.