Personal development training / business development skills courses in in Sydney NSW and Australia: Professional development training in Sydney, Melbourne, Victoria, South & Western Australia, Perth. Customer services courses, sales training, project management courses..
PD Training: Based in the heart of Sydney, Australia, PD Training is a personal development training organization of hundreds of specialized trainers who deliver thousands of courses each year in our 16 areas of specialty. On-site training is available in Sydney, Parramatta in SW, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Canberra. We primarily develop and deliver instructor-led training with a strong focus on learning by doing, in collaborative activity based training sessions.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Career Training / Professional Development Courses: - Business Administration
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Service
- Human Resource
- Internet Marketing
- Leadership and Strategic Thinking
- Management and Supervision
- MS Office
- Project Management
- Sales Training
- Team Building
- Time Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Charles Sturt University (CSU) Study Centres - Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education.
We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
-Diploma of Business
-Diploma of Information Technology
-Associate Degree in Business Studies
-Associate Degree in Information Technology
-Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
-Bachelor of Business Studies
-Bachelor of IT
-Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
-Master of Business
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)
-Master of Professional Accounting
-Master of IT
Founded in Paris in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu earned its reputation as the ultimate in cuisine, patisserie, hospitality and gastronomy training, after a century of dedication to the culinary arts.
Educating over 20,000 students each year, from 70 nationalities, distributed across 40 schools in 20 different countries, Le Cordon Bleu is also home to the finest educators in the fields of cuisine and hospitality – chefs and industry professionals who have reached the pinnacle of their profession.
It is with this rich heritage in mind that Le Cordon Bleu Australia was created, bringing the finest in culinary education to students in Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne.
Le Cordon Bleu Australia offers students with the right blend of passion, drive and commitment a passport to a vibrant and exciting career in the culinary arts, hospitality and tourism. Le Cordon Bleu graduates receive a world renowned qualification that will forever distinguish them from the crowd.
o Master of Gastronomic Tourism
o MBA (International Hotel & Restaurant Management)
o Master of International Hospitality Management
o Le Cordon Bleu Online Pathway
o International Hotel Management
o International Restaurant Management
o Food Entrepreneurship
o Wine Entrepreneurship
o Culinary Management
o Professional Culinary Management Program
o Certificate III in Hospitality
o Diplôme de Cuisine (Basic, Intermediate, Superior Cuisine)
o Diplôme de Pâtisserie (Basic, Intermediate, Superior Pâtisserie)
The University of Western Australia Business School
Courses / Programs
The University of Western Australia Business School is one of the premier business schools in the Asia Pacific region. Located in Perth, WA, it offers a broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses designed to prepare graduates for careers in government, industry and the not-for-profit sector.
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is a member of Australia’s prestigious Group of Eight universities, the World Universities Network, and the Matariki Network of Universities, while the UWA Business School is EQUIS and AACSB accredited and is guided by a board of influential business and community leaders.
• Established in 1986 and registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987, JE Educational College conducts Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses with the objective of providing high quality education and service to our partners and valued customers.
• JE is an internationally-accredited career training school offering LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Certificate and Diploma courses to both students from Singapore and international students.
• In addition, we provide a range of Logistics courses and English language programs.
• JE was awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation in 2005, and as EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school.
• Our lecturers are registered with the Council for Private Education, Singapore, and all possess professional graduate qualifications, and have been selected for their rich teaching experience, and their high level of professional commitment and caring.
Why JE Educational College is a great school to study at:
• Compliance with regulations
• EduTrust – A quality assurance mark
• Quality trademark and polices
• Protected fees, with flexible fees payment
• Academic support
• Academic and Examination Boards
• Achievements of students
• Safe and healthy environment/ premises
• Facilities and infrastructure
• Convenient location
• Preparatory course for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
Business Management / Accounting Courses: • Hospitality Management
• Certificate / Diploma / Adv. Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
• Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Accounting
Conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne, Ultimate Institute of Australia (UIA) is a leading educational institute that offers Diploma of Business and Advanced Diploma of Business qualifications to domestic and international students.
Ultimate Institute of Australia further strengthens our commitment to the education sector and allows us to open doors of our highly successful training to people around the globe.
Our high-level management consists of senior managerial professionals who have held positions in world class organizations.
International students can enrol and we will issue the Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) which will assist them in getting their student visa to Australia.
Queensford College, located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, is a business school offering diploma and certificate courses in accountancy and management.
People from all over the world join Queensford College for many reasons. Some join to experience high quality of courses designed for modern business and industry, some for our services provided to students and some for our friendly and cosmopolitan-rich environment.
Whatever your reasons, we have simple motto that speaks volumes: "To Strive For Excellence".