Ailola Madrid Spanish School:
Situated in the Chamberi neighbourhood of northern Madrid, just 15 minutes north of the city center, Ailola Madrid offers Spanish courses to students from around the world at beginner to advanced levels. We pride ourselves on our ability to combine a superb teaching staff of native-speakers with unbeatable facilities and competitive prices.
Our Spanish school in Spain is a modern, spacious place for the best kind of language learning. We offer students the chance to learn the beautiful Spanish language away from the hustle and bustle of the city center, with all the amenities needed for a laid-back, carefree stay.
- 2 free-access tablets
- Free student WiFi access
- A cozy common room with tea and coffee machines, cold drinks and a library
- Teaching equipment including TV and DVD
- 7 bright, quiet and spacious classrooms
- Free-access language materials
Once the property of the Knight's Templar, a former hunting ground for the Spanish royal family, and today home to many stunning foreign embassy buildings - our Spanish school in Madrid is located in the Chamberí neighbourhood.
Within the city's Central Almond district, the area is sleek and classy with beautiful boutiques, elegant cafés and unbeatable access to the rest of the city.
Ailola Madrid is locally owned and operated. Our Spanish school in Madrid has a small teaching staff of native-speakers, all University-educated and experienced in ELE language training. Here's what else you might like to know:
- Founded in: 2001
- Distance to city center: 5 minutes
- Course sizes: Average 4-5 students
- Free Internet access/WiFi: Yes!
- Number of computers: 2 tablets, with free use for students
- Facilities for handicapped: Yes, though bathroom use requires help by staff given the staircase
- Number of classrooms: 7
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum class size: 10 students
- Heating & air-conditioning: Yes!
- Peak months: None, so you can choose the time of year that best suits you!
- Internship opportunities: Yes!
- Conversation sessions: Yes, and they're free!
Spanish is easier to pick up than you might imagine, which is why Ailola Madrid does not hold back when it comes to encouraging students to speak the language from day #1 at our school in Madrid.
Through our communicative approach to language learning, you'll hear, speak and engage with the Spanish language in a real-world way, inside the classroom and outside it.
There's vocabulary and grammar, too, but always with a focus on practical communication skills. To help reach your goals, we also offer:
- After-school conversation exchange sessions with native speakers
- After-school and weekend activities in and around Madrid that focus on language practice
- Internship opportunities in Madrid where you'll put your language skills to practice
- A network of contacts for homestay and shared apartment accommodation
- A world of language resources like our larger-than-life library
- Online resources including tips and blog posts related to the Spanish language and life in Madrid
You can't top a teaching team of native-speakers when it comes to ensuring students are engaging with the Spanish language in a way that prepares them for the real world.
Our teachers are University-educated professionals with years', even decades', experience teaching the Spanish language.
With degrees in the Arts, Communication and Hispanic studies, they also act as a gateway to local culture.
Beginner to advanced levels. Study options include:
- Group Spanish Courses
- Private / Semi-Private Spanish Lessons
- Intensive Spanish Immersion Courses
- Spanish Internship Programs
- Combination Spanish Courses
- Business Spanish Courses
- Spanish for Tourism Workers
- DELE Exam Preparation Courses
- 1-Day Travel Spanish Courses
- Spanish Programs for University
- Spanish for College and High School groups
- Onsite Corporate Training in Spanish
The Ailola Lingua Certificate:
Whether you're the nostalgic type or simply a high-achiever, you'll want to leave Ailola Madrid knowing where you stand. That's why we offer students the Ailola Lingua Certificate. Tell the world you've done it! Use it for employment! Or simply hang it on your bedroom wall!
Once you're done, you'll want to show people you went to the best Spanish school in Madrid! That's why we'll award you a prestigious Ailola Lingua Certificate when you complete at least 80% of your lessons, reach the duration of your course and achieve the milestones established for the language level you've aimed for.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: C/ Raimundo Lulio 7, Madrid, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.