Contact ESL schools in South Florida: TOEFL test prep in Fort Lauderdale FL, intensive English courses for adults, business professionals. Private English language lessons, full-time & part-time English classes for beginners to advanced in Broward County FL.
SBL Ft. Lauderdale: Learn and improve your English close to the beach in the stunning South Florida city of Fort Lauderdale! SBL Ft. Lauderdale provides a range of beginner to advanced level English language classes to students from around the world. Classes are taught by experienced, certified American teachers, and many graduates of our English programs continue their studies at local and national U.S. Universities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
SBL, established in 2003, uses the ‘Communicative’ approach to learning a languages. Students ‘learn by doing’ in real world contexts.
English Language Classes for Adults: - 8 levels, beginner to advanced
- General English classes
- Intensive English classes
- Private English lessons
- Part-time English courses
- Vacation English
- College Prep classes
- TOEFL Exam Preparation
- Business English
- We also provide Spanish language lessons
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Do you need to improve your English language skills? If you live in The Bronx, Westchester County NY or Southern Connecticut, you can take private or semi-private English lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our qualified and highly-experienced ESL tutors can design a curriculum that will help you to meet your specific goals. Improve your job opportunities or simply make communicating in English in your everyday life easier!
• Private lessons mean you can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule.
• Choose to meet your English language teacher from once a week to every day. It's entirely up to you! One-on-one / small group English lessons can take place at your home, office or agreed location.
Locations for private lessons include:
• The Bronx, NYC
• Westchester County NY
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Ossining, Peekskill, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Fairfield County CT
Bridgeport, Danbury, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Newtown, Norwalk, Southport, Stamford.. (Contact us about your city or area)
Learn English at one of the top language schools in Hawaii! Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English classes to students from Hawaii, and around the globe. Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified, and we have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years.
Our globally-recognized curriculum based on scientific research by CEFR and University of Cambridge. We have a quality international student mix. There is a 50 percent limit on any nationality in our total adult student enrollment.
IIE Hawaii's mission is to promote a dynamic and engaging educational experience for our English language learners, and provide quality student services, activities and accommodation.
Institute Of Intensive English is accredited by ACCET, a U.S. Department of Education recognized agency.
Student Testimonial: "The best things about IIE were the School spirit, the teachers and my classmates. I will recommend IIE to my friends. I have a friend who plans to come to Hawaii to study English; I will introduce him to all the teachers because they are all so interesting." - Peter, Czech Republic
English Classes for Adults: - Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
- General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
- General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
- Private English lessons
- Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
- College Pathways English course
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year English program
- English Conversation classes
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Kids & Teens English
- Summer STEP English classes
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University (SSU) is a private American university founded in 1983 which has 3 campuses in Southern California (in San Diego, and Newport Beach, south of Los Angeles).
Our mission is to provide international students with English language instruction of the highest quality. We offer eight levels of intensive English courses for beginners through to advanced English language studies, as well as TOEFL test preparation classes.
Our approach gives students the opportunity to improve reading, writing, grammar, conversation, pronunciation, TOEFL, and Business English. SSU’s stimulating and productive learning environment is well-suited for preparing students for continued success in their future personal, academic, and professional pursuits.
Our Intensive English Program prices start at $190/4 weeks at our Fashion Valley campus with early morning classes from 7:30 am-12:00 pm.
SSU also provides Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for domestic and international students.
All programs and locations are fully accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
"I really enjoy speaking and spending time with people from different countries. After I complete the ESL program I am planning to apply for the BBA or MBA programs offered by Southern States University." - Rena, Intensive English Program
• Located in beautiful Santa Barbara on California's Pacific Coast (2 hours west of Los Angeles), NSL Mondial offers a variety of English programs and support services to local and international students.
• Our Intensive and Semi-intensive English programs are taught by experienced professionals, and last from 1-24 weeks.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Enjoy learning English in a sunny and friendly small city where you will quickly feel at home!
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
• Founded in 1985, New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations in one of the most dynamic cities in the world - in Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan, Jackson Heights in Queens, and The Bronx.
• NYLC has established itself as one of the largest and most respected English language schools in the New York area. We provide unparalleled English language instruction to students from around the world of all levels - beginner, intermediate & advanced.
• We offer intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation and Business English classes designed to fit your individual needs. We have classes on weekday mornings, afternoons, evenings & weekends, depending on the location.
• F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at New York Language Center in any Intensive Language Program of English.
• NYLC - Midtown, Upper West Side & Jackson Heights are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
• Whether you live in New York or are visiting from abroad, our affordable and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education. Our teachers are all dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
Student Review: "Definitely, I couldn’t have chosen any better option than NYLC for my English studies. It's not just for the fun time you can have there. It's for the people you meet there. NYLC combine a great study methods with a patient and committed team of teachers who become your friends." - Samuel, Venezuela
English Classes in NYC For beginner to advanced level. Courses vary by location.
• Intensive English Program (ILP)
• Semi-intensive ESL program
• TOEFL preparation
• Private English lessons
• Weekend English course on Saturdays
• Part-time ESL programs (day & evening classes)
• Everyday English program
• Business English classes
• Explore New York City - An ESL writing course
• ESL programs for small groups of 10-15 juniors / teenagers from educational tour agents.
• ESL programs for individual juniors / teenagers accompanied by a guardian in NY.