Contact English language schools in Fort Lauderdale FL: Intensive ESL programs & private English teacher for adults, business professionals. TOEFL exam prep for international students, full-time & part-time English courses for beginners to advanced in Broward County, South Florida.
SBL Ft. Lauderdale: Located in the stunning South Florida city of Fort Lauderdale, just 1 mile from the famous Central Beach, SBL Ft. Lauderdale is a language school that provides English language lessons to students from around the globe.
We offer beginner to advanced level General English classes, College Preparation classes, TOEFL Preparation courses, and Business English. We also provide Spanish language lessons for adults.
Ft. Lauderdale offers world famous beaches, shopping, nightlife and events. It is an ideal location to spend your mornings learning a language & your afternoons going to the beach or visiting attractions.
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.
• Located in beautiful Coral Gables close to the University of Miami, Kaplan International's English language school in Miami offers you the opportunity to enjoy year-round sunshine while making rapid progress towards your language goals.
• Taught by highly trained and inspiring teachers, we offer a range of exam preparation and English courses for students of all levels, with courses starting frequently throughout the year.
• Study English in a relaxed and friendly school atmosphere and practice your English with fellow classmates while exploring Miami. Join Kaplan International Miami today and achieve your language goals.
• With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English education, and with 18 English schools in the USA, Kaplan International provides high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality courses and accommodation, at our English schools worldwide.
• Our language school in Miami is accredited by ACCET, and students from 75 countries attended our Miami ESL school last year.
Student Review: “Everything about the school is nice and people here are awesome! I enjoy that once a week we have happy hour to meet other Kaplan students to practice our English and have a good time." - Kim, Brazil
Quality English Courses: • General English lessons (Beginner to Advanced levels)
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Vacation English
Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • General Cambridge Exam preparation • Cambridge FCE Exam prep
• Cambridge CAE Intensive Exam prep
• GMAT Exam preparation
• GRE Test preparation
Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
• Learn English in the home of your American or Canadian English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) is a private homestay program which allows you to learn English quickly through our method of total English language immersion.
• You live with your qualified English teacher and receive intensive, private English lessons which are customized to meet your individual needs.
Our English immersion programs are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 and 80 at all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our ESL programs are available year-round and students can plan a combination of two or more states and/or programs. You set your own schedule from one week to three months and longer stays can also be arranged on request.
• We also offer leisure courses and activities in conjunction with regular immersion course hours for an additional fee.