Learn English language in San Francisco Bay Area: TOEFL preparation course in Pleasanton for international students. English classes in Alameda County for adults, foreigners, business professionals, private English lessons near Oakland, Livermore CA. Escuela de inglés en California.
ESL Global Institute: Situated in Pleasanton, Alameda County CA, 25 miles east of San Francisco, ESL Global Institute is an English language school founded and run by passionate professionals. We offer a range of programs including General ESL, College Prep, TOEFL Test Prep, Business ESL and a specialized Business in America course.
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world. We also offer ONLINE English Classes so that you can learn American English from the comfort of your home worldwide.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is the highest quality English school in Hawaii. We are a full-service English school located in Waikiki, Honolulu, one block from Waikiki Beach. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas.
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified. We have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years. We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy.
All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course. The certificate shows the level and the duration of study.
One of the safest places in the USA, Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. We give our students a total Hawaiian study experience, which means we provide exciting weekly Hawaiian Cultural activities, and fun daily social activities. Both are great ways to enjoy your time in Hawaii, explore the island, meet new friends, and practice your English!
We offer a variety of accommodation options with a range of prices: Homestay, Condominiums & Apartments, Shared Student Housing and Dormitories.
"All of the teachers are kind at IIE. When I ask something, their help is always really really useful. If you study abroad for the first time, I want to recommend IIE to you. I really like Hawaii's weather, and you will too!"
English Classes for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
• General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
• General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
• Private English lessons
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• College Pathways English course
• Business/Corporate English
• Academic Year English program
• English Conversation classes
• English + Hula
• English + Surfing
• Kids & Teens English
• Summer STEP English classes
• Study English in one of the world’s most widely recognized buildings - the Empire State Building!
• Kaplan International's modern English school on the 63rd floor is a state-of-the-art language learning facility, offering a comprehensive range of English courses to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
• With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International offers you high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation at our English school in New York.
• With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International, world leaders in English language education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our English language schools in New York are accredited by ACCET, and citizens of 82 countries studied at our Empire State Manhattan ESL school last year.
Student Reviews: "Kaplan has been one of the most amazing experiences in my life where I met a lot of friends from around the world and also discovered NYC very well." - Ahmad
”I never got bored at school, every teacher is interactive with the students. There are lots of things to do here. The night life in New York is awesome, this city never sleeps!” - Elvira
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
• General English classes
• General English Academic Year/Semester options
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
• 'Best of America' Academic Year program
• Vacation English lessons
• Business English for professionals / executives
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Founded in 1985, New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations in one of the most dynamic cities in the world - in Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan, Jackson Heights in Queens, and The Bronx.
• NYLC has established itself as one of the largest and most respected English language schools in the New York area. We provide unparalleled English language instruction to students from around the world of all levels - beginner, intermediate & advanced.
• We offer intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation and Business English classes designed to fit your individual needs. We have classes on weekday mornings, afternoons, evenings & weekends, depending on the location.
• F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at New York Language Center in any Intensive Language Program of English.
• NYLC - Midtown, Upper West Side & Jackson Heights are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
• Whether you live in New York or are visiting from abroad, our affordable and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education. Our teachers are all dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
Student Review: "Definitely, I couldn’t have chosen any better option than NYLC for my English studies. It's not just for the fun time you can have there. It's for the people you meet there. NYLC combine a great study methods with a patient and committed team of teachers who become your friends." - Samuel, Venezuela
English Classes in NYC For beginner to advanced level. Courses vary by location.
• Intensive English Program (ILP)
• Semi-intensive ESL program
• TOEFL preparation
• Private English lessons
• Weekend English course on Saturdays
• Part-time ESL programs (day & evening classes)
• Everyday English program
• Business English classes
• Explore New York City - An ESL writing course
• ESL programs for small groups of 10-15 juniors / teenagers from educational tour agents.
• ESL programs for individual juniors / teenagers accompanied by a guardian in NY.
Learn English in Texas USA with the Crossing Borders Group. We provide English classes for adults, teenagers & children in San Antonio, Houston, Katy, and Spring / The Woodlands. Our courses range from beginners to advanced levels.
Our Intensive / Semi-Intensive English programs feature comprehensive and accredited English classes for students and professionals who want to learn English as a second language. We also offer Corporate / Business English training, as well as a range of Specialized English programs.
Crossing Border English (ESL) classes are customized to meet your needs. Our teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and needs in order to determine what steps are needed to meet your language-learning goals. With Crossing Borders on your side you will show improvement within your first lesson.
At Crossing Borders, all of our instructors are proven techniques for teaching English as a foreign language. In addition to in-class lessons and activities, you can expect your teacher to assign additional homework to reinforce what you learned in class and enhance your retention.
Intensive English Programs for Adults: - Intensive English Program (140 hours)
- Semi-Intensive English Program (84 hours)
- Corporate / Business English
Specialized English Courses: - General English
- English Conversation
- Accent Reduction & American Pronunciation
- TOEFL & IELTS Exam Preparation
- Private & Group classes
- Business English for Students & Professionals
- English classes for Executives
- English classes for the entire family
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.