English language schools in San Francisco Bay Area CA: ESL school in Pleasanton, Alameda County CA for adults, foreigners. TOEFL preparation courses for international students, business English classes, corporate language training for executives, private English lessons near Oakland, Livermore CA..
ESL Global Institute: Situated in Pleasanton, Alameda County CA, 25 miles east of San Francisco, ESL Global Institute is an English language school founded and run by professionals who are as passionate about English as we are about teaching the language.
We offer professionally-designed and in-depth English programs for non-native English speakers in a fun, interactive, and interesting environment. Courses include General English, Business English, and Academic English.
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
• With two conveniently-located schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world.
• Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation.
• On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs. At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendence.
• A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries.
• In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "What I like the most is that we are not just learning English, we are also learning about American culture and the culture of various countries, because we are all from different places." - Angela, Venezuela
• Learn English in sunny Florida with The Language Academy (TLA)!
• Situated in Fort Lauderdale, north of Miami, TLA provides English courses to international students & business executives from around the world, including General English, Intensive English, & TOEFL preparation.
• Our internationally-renowned English language school has received the prestigious ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training) accreditation, and is recognized by the US Department of Education, so you can be assured of high-quality English instruction.
• Known as the "Venice of America", Fort Lauderdale on Florida’s Gold Coast, is one of America's safest, cleanest and wealthiest cities, and is internationally famous for its white sand beaches & mild weather.
• The quality mix of TLA and its beautiful surroundings make it a smart choice of location to study English in the USA. TLA's Department of Student Affairs offers homestay, apartment & hotel accommodation.
• All students take a placement test that will ensure that they are placed in the class that best meets their needs.
• Our English teachers focus on your interests and learning goals. TLA plans a weekly program of activities providing an opportunity to have fun, practice your English and meet American people.
• You are encouraged to participate in cultural activities & field trips outside of school, and fully benefit from your visit to the U.S.
• General English - 8 levels from beginner to advanced
• Private / One-on-one English lessons
• University Preparation
• TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC & TKT exam preparation
• English for Executives / Business English
• Junior Summer Program for 11-18 year olds
• Homestay program with local host family
Further Language Courses: • Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is the highest quality English school in Hawaii. We are a full-service English school located in Waikiki, Honolulu, one block from Waikiki Beach. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas.
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified. We have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years. We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy.
All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course. The certificate shows the level and the duration of study.
One of the safest places in the USA, Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. We give our students a total Hawaiian study experience, which means we provide exciting weekly Hawaiian Cultural activities, and fun daily social activities. Both are great ways to enjoy your time in Hawaii, explore the island, meet new friends, and practice your English!
We offer a variety of accommodation options with a range of prices: Homestay, Condominiums & Apartments, Shared Student Housing and Dormitories.
"All of the teachers are kind at IIE. When I ask something, their help is always really really useful. If you study abroad for the first time, I want to recommend IIE to you. I really like Hawaii's weather, and you will too!"
English Classes for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
• General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
• General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
• Private English lessons
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• College Pathways English course
• Business/Corporate English
• Academic Year English program
• English Conversation classes
• English + Hula
• English + Surfing
• Kids & Teens English
• Summer STEP English classes
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.