Apply to online colleges in Canada: Online education in Ontario, certificate & diploma courses in business, management & marketing. Distance learning Microsoft Office classes, home study for students in Toronto, Mississauga, Ottawa, Vancouver BC, Calgary, Edmonton AB..
Durham College, Toronto area: Based in Toronto, Durham College is a career training institution that provides a wide range of online / distance learning Certificate & Diploma Programs to students from around the world. Online learners can access their courses and technical support 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
Online Certificate Courses: - Bookkeeping
- Management Studies
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Technical Support Analyst
- Business Fundamentals
- Microsoft Office...
Online Diploma Programs: - Business courses
- Educational Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- Library & Information Technician
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
MathAid at Canada College offers all levels of tutoring in Mathematics.
Since its emergence, Canada College has been very active in the domain of language teaching as well as skill developing. At our Language Department, we offer any language a client needs to learn. We have a long history of Language teaching in Canada and had trained students from all over the world.
Based in Vancouver, CG Spectrum is an industry-leading online school for Animation, VFX, Modeling and Concept Art. With a faculty featuring industry heavyweights working in feature film and AAA games, we strive to give you the most personal training available. We provide a range of online Diploma courses and short courses in subjects such as 3D Character Animation, 3D Modeling, Concept Design, Visual Effects, and more.
At CG Spectrum, our goal is to make our students the most employable artists in the film and games industry. CG Spectrum is different to other online schools; our class sizes are much smaller and we spend much more time with our students.
Our mission is to see each of our students as individuals with goals and dreams, not just as a number lost in the crowd. To provide them with the world's most personalized education from the industry's best artists by catering to their specific needs through the provision of constant feedback and support, giving our students a competitive edge to succeed in an ever changing industry.
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business and arts-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Associate of Arts:
The Associate of Arts (AA) online syllabus is focused on providing students with a broad foundation of knowledge. Students pursuing an AA degree will acquire a base of skills and knowledge needed to pursue additional post-secondary education or to enter the workforce.
The AA degree is accepted for transfer into bachelor degree programs at University Canada West (UCW) and BC degree-granting institutions if other admission requirements are met.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Online Associate of Arts undergraduate degree program:
Tier 1: University Foundation 1
• Two first-year English courses
• One Science course
• One Mathematics or Computing Science course
• Two Humanities courses
• Two Social Science courses
• Two Arts elective course
Tier 2 University Foundation II
• One (1) Lab Science course
• Six (6) second-year Arts courses
• Three (3) general electives
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
Thompson Rivers University (TRU) is one of the leading distance education providers in Canada. We provide independent-study programs and courses for students to earn recognized credits and credentials by distance learning through Thompson Rivers University, Open Learning (TRU-OL).
The programs offered through TRU-OL include adult secondary school completion, certificates, and diplomas (including advanced and post-baccalaureate), associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
There are over 400 courses and nearly 40 programs through distance delivery. TRU-OL provides learning opportunities in a print or web-based format or a blend of the two, with programs tailored to each student's personal needs.
Students completing certificate, diploma, or degree programs by distance education through TRU-OL are awarded Thompson Rivers University credentials. TRU is an accredited public post-secondary institution with membership in the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC).
Based in Ottawa, Ontario, ARP Technologies offers quality online Cisco training and certification programs - taught by a Cisco Certified instructor.
Our Live and Online Cisco Certification courses offer the same high quality training and instruction that you would receive in the traditional classroom. As with all ARP courses, the curriculum is current and authorized by Cisco. Course categories include Cisco Design, CCNA Certifications, Network Security, and more.
ARP creates the online class-room environment using Cisco WebEx Training Center, thereby allowing a live instructor to deliver the training in real time directly to your home, office or other location of choice.
By incorporating slides, notes, examples, and Q & A sessions, ARP's instructors deliver the classroom experience right to each participant. Our online Cisco training is completely interactive; students have ample opportunity for discussion with the instructor as well as with their peers.