Find career colleges in Canada: Online courses in Ontario, certificate & diploma programs in business, marketing, accounting, management studies & early childhood education. Home study for students in Toronto, Mississauga, Vancouver BC, Calgary AB..
For almost four decades, Durham College has offered job-focused programs, accomplished professors, quality-driven innovation, student success and superior accountability.
Online Learning Benefits:
- Provides the opportunity to study from the comfort of your own computer or using the Oshawa campus’ E-Lab.
- Online learners can access their courses and technical support 24 hours a day/seven days a week. Off-site learners only are responsible for software/hardware requirements.
- Benefits of the E-Lab include dedicated support staff; your own computer workstation; and peer support of fellow students.
Study From the Comfort of Your Own Home:
Durham College understands that some students learn best in a classroom setting, while others would benefit from the flexibility of off-site learning. We’re pleased to offer you the option to study online at home or at a remote facility. Alternatively, you can work on your online program at our Oshawa campus in our state-of-the-art E-Lab.
Onlline / Distance Learning Programs:
Online Certificate Courses: - Bookkeeping
- Business Fundamentals
- Management Studies
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Technical Support Analyst
- Microsoft Office...
Online Diploma Programs: - Business courses
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Assistant
- Library & Information Technician
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in Canada or around the world.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through a combination of HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and consultation with your instructor via Skype, our courses are for complete Beginners to Advanced level artists and design professionals.
• Gary Simmons also teaches on-site candle making courses at his school in Koh Samui, Thailand.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit and livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"It has been a privilege to learn from a master."
- Sam, Israel
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle making could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips."
- Y. Tran, Brazil
Thompson Rivers University (TRU) is one of the leading distance education providers in Canada. We provide independent-study programs and courses for students to earn recognized credits and credentials by distance learning through Thompson Rivers University, Open Learning (TRU-OL).
The programs offered through TRU-OL include adult secondary school completion, certificates, and diplomas (including advanced and post-baccalaureate), associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
There are over 400 courses and nearly 40 programs through distance delivery. TRU-OL provides learning opportunities in a print or web-based format or a blend of the two, with programs tailored to each student's personal needs.
Students completing certificate, diploma, or degree programs by distance education through TRU-OL are awarded Thompson Rivers University credentials. TRU is an accredited public post-secondary institution with membership in the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC).
Based in Nelson, BC, The Canadian Society for Social Development (CSSD), is a federally-accredited organization that offers online website design, programming and marketing certificate courses for entrepreneurs. Whether you want to work as a web designer or build a website for your own business, Internet Business Development for Entrepreneurs (IBDE) will help you succeed. IBDE programs give you what most other programs do not - a solid understanding of web design to help you really drive your business.
We offer two quality Web Design online programs - the IBDE Web Essentials Program, and the IBDE Web Advanced Program (which is divided into four separate courses).
IBDE is accredited by Selkirk College in Castlegar, BC, and the Canadian Society for Social Development coordinates delivery of the IBDE programs. Students completing the six-month IBDE Web Essentials program receive a certificate in Web Design and Optimization, and students completing our IBDE Web Advanced courses receive a certificate in Advanced Web Design and Optimization. Each Web Advanced course is one month in duration.
IBDE Web Essentials Program:
- Introduction to the Internet
- Site Theory and Design
- Introductory Web Graphics
- Advanced Web Graphics
- HTML/XHTML Programming
- Dreamweaver CS5 ~ Site Development
- Website Marketing and Maintenance
- Final Project Website
IBDE Web Advanced Program:
- Introduction to PHP Programming (Part 1 of 2)
- Advanced PHP and MySQL (Part 2 of 2)
- Wordtracker for SEO
- Blogging for Business
Memorial University of Newfoundland is unique among Canadian universities, in that we offer online and distance education, media, design and production capabilities and teaching and learning support.
We provide a range of Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs, as well as Diploma and Certificate level courses in fields including Nursing, Maritime Studies, Technology, and more.
With 40 years experience in distance education delivery and leadership, we can provide you with all the benefits of a residential university, added to the convenience of learning online.
With over 350 online undergraduate and graduate degree-courses, we provide the selection you’re looking for. You can start or complete your degree, go back for that graduate program, or just complete a few courses.
Course Categories include:
- Business Administration
- Law and Society
- Psychology, and many more..
• The International Career Institute (ICI) provides a comprehensive range of online / distance education courses to students in Canada and around the world.
• We deliver over 100 exciting career and lifestyle focused courses to a broad variety of people and businesses around the world.
• Our distance education courses are offered at Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level in career fields that include Business, Professional Services, Design, Health, and more. We also offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is an Australian-based worldwide leader in distance education with some of the most diverse course offerings available to students.
• It is part of a network of affiliated colleges established in 1978 which together educate tens of thousands of students yearly worldwide.
• ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience. Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries.
• ICI is accredited and recognised by the International Association of Private Career Colleges, and by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council.
Student Review: "The diploma, knowledge, and skills that I have acquired through ICI played a significant role in my achieving my position. Thank you ICI! You have given me the opportunity of making my dreams a reality." - Antonia
Northwest Community College, Continuing Education / Industry Training (CEIT)
Courses / Programs
Based in North-West British Columbia, Northwest Community College (NWCC) is a publicly funded, government accredited, public post-secondary educational institution.
We provide online Certificate & Diploma programs in fields including Business Technology, Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, and Information & Communication Technology.
Our distance learning programs prepare students for general and specialized administrative support positions in a variety of business, education, and IT settings.
Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, discover a new hobby, advance in your career or start a new one – Northwest Community College's Continuing Education & Industry Training (CEIT) department has courses, certificates, and lectures that are flexible and convienient.