Online education in Australia: Distance learning courses, online TAFE qualifications, business, computer training online, management, HR courses, home study certificate programmes, correspondence courses in NSW
Open Training and Education Network: The Open Training and Education Network (OTEN) in Sydney is the specialist distance education and open learning institute of TAFE NSW, part of the NSW Department of Education and Training. As part of TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Institute, OTEN is the largest provider of distance education and flexibly-delivered programs in Australia. It offers world-class distance education services and products and enrols more than 37,000 students in over 250 TAFE NSW courses. Most courses give graduates nationally recognised qualifications through the AQF (Australian Qualifications Framework). Other specific-purpose courses are recognised by all of TAFE NSW.
TVET courses for schools TAFE-delivered vocational education and training courses for school-based HSC students (TVET)
Traineeship courses Business Business Administration Business (Medical Administration) Business (Frontline Management) Business Management Business (Human Resources) Business (Marketing) Aged Care Work Alcohol and Other Drugs Work Children's Services Disability Work Disability Work Information Technology Information Technology (Applications) Information Technology (Support) Information Technology (Support)(HelpDesk) Financial Services (Accounts Clerical) Financial Services (Accounting) Property (Real Estate) Property (Real Estate) Property (Strata Management) Dental Assisting Dental Assisting (Includes the Mandatory Electives for Dental Radiography Work) Dental Assisting General education programs Preparation for work and study General and Vocational Education Preparation for vocational and further study Higher School Certificate
Outreach Programs Outreach delivers the qualification 9071, Certificate I in Access to Work and Training, 91349NSW which provides a pathway into the Certificate of General and Vocational Education (CGVE) and vocational areas like business administration, aged care and information technology. Outreach can also customise 9070, Statement of Attainment in Access to Work and Training for specific groups of learners. If you are a Coordinator or Education Officer please contact Outreach. We help young people, women returning to the workforce, mature aged students, people with disabilities and others who want to get back into education and employment.
Short courses and TAFE PLUS TAFE PLUS Courses are commercial and competitively priced. In most cases the course fee you pay includes all expenses for the course, except travel and accommodation costs, if required. TAFE PLUS Courses are usually developed for a specific industry or community need allowing students to fast track the training they require. You can enrol into a TAFE PLUS Course with OTEN at anytime.
Language Literacy and Numeracy Program This Program provides language, literacy and numeracy assistance to jobseekers who are experiencing significant disadvantage in the labour market due to low levels of language, literacy and/or numeracy.
Courses for migrants OTEN offers a range of courses designed to meet the English language and vocational needs of people from non-English speaking backgrounds.
Based in Sydney NSW, StudyOnline is the online study division of The Australian Institute of Professional Education Pty Ltd. We offer over 50 online certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses as well as short courses in fields including business, management, tourism, marketing, HR and many more.
Distance learning allows you to fit study around your lifestyle. We provide a rewarding learning experience that allows you to explore your career options while developing essential academic skills. We affiliate with regulatory and industry bodies to ensure you receive the highest quality of education in line with market expectations.
We also regularly consult with relevant industry and community groups to ensure that our courses meet the needs of industry and the wider community. Our aim is to develop our students into confident professionals through our intensive courses, all of which have been specifically designed to ensure you graduate armed with the skills required to succeed in your chosen career.
At StudyOnline, we support you at every step of the way to ensure you achieve your goals. What are you waiting for? Start your journey towards a rewarding and successful future today!
Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programs as well as short courses tailored to suit your needs in Business, Accounting, Management, Human Resources, Tourism, Marketing, Customer Service and Project Management.
You will graduate with a nationally-recognised qualification or StudyOnline certification.
Earn an ICI Diploma or ICI Advanced Diploma qualification from the comfort of your own home or office with an online / distance learning course from International Career Institute (ICI), a multi-accredited career training school offering online courses to students in Australia, NZ, Asia, USA, the UK and globally.
Choose from a wide range of career subjects in popular career fields such as Business / Management, Design, Law, Media, Healthcare, and more.
We provide a learning schedule that suits you. The Institute allows you to study at home or at work and achieve success and earn your qualification without leaving your home.
Our learning content, faculty and graduate outcomes are geared towards imparting practical knowledge and skills. The Institute was founded on the principle that the key to success in today’s business and work environment is knowledge.
ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience.
Student Testimonial: "The course is wonderfully done and I really enjoyed it. Best of all you not only provided me with valuable training and knowledge BUT you even assisted me in finding the job of my dreams via your job search service. Thank you so much." - Fabian
A major development in distance education, a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) is a short, online course that is offered free of charge to the entire web population. Many MOOC providers offer courses in a wide range of disciplines in partnership with highly-respected universities and colleges. Australian institutions that offer MOOCs include University of Queensland, University of Canberra, University of New South Wales among many others.
MOOCs allows university-level education to be accessible to everyone. Most courses are self-paced, which means that you can study around your work schedule and family commitments. You will have access to all the tutorials, video lectures, and other study materials that you might expect from a module of a university degree. On completion of some MOOCs, you may be eligible to apply for college credit.
- OpenLearning: Offers courses in partnership with University of New South Wales, University of Canberra, Taylor's University
- edX: Offers courses in partnership with Australian National University, University of Queensland
- Open2Study: An initiative of Open Universities Australia which provides online education through the collaboration of several Australian universities
- MOOEC: Offers courses in partnership with University of Queensland, Griffith University, University of Technology Sydney
Olena Luggassi Fashion & Design Academy provides correspondence Fashion Design courses developed by fashion professionals. Our courses are designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to become a successful fashion designer or shoe designer.
Based in Queensland, Australia, we send our Fashion Design courses to anywhere in the world. You can study them anywhere, anytime. Graduating students receive a Certificate of Completion.
Professional fashion designer Olena Luggassi teaches aspiring fashionistas how to design, illustrate, make patterns and produce fashionable clothes with a professional cut and finish. Olena is a passionate designer and educator with more than 25 years of industry experience.
Online Candle Making Courses in Australia & worldwide via Skype
Courses / Programs
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in Australia or around the world.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through a combination of HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and consultation with your instructor via Skype, our courses are for complete Beginners to Advanced level artists and design professionals.
• Gary Simmons also teaches on-site candle making courses at his residential school in Jamaica.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit and livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"It has been a privilege to learn from a master."
- Sam, Israel
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle making could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips."
- Y. Tran, Brazil
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.