Online education in Australia: Distance learning courses, online TAFE qualifications, business, computer training online, management, HR courses, home study certificate programmes, correspondence courses in NSW
Open Training and Education Network: The Open Training and Education Network (OTEN) in Sydney is the specialist distance education and open learning institute of TAFE NSW, part of the NSW Department of Education and Training. As part of TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Institute, OTEN is the largest provider of distance education and flexibly-delivered programs in Australia. It offers world-class distance education services and products and enrols more than 37,000 students in over 250 TAFE NSW courses. Most courses give graduates nationally recognised qualifications through the AQF (Australian Qualifications Framework). Other specific-purpose courses are recognised by all of TAFE NSW.
Agriculture, Horticulture & the Environment; Building & Construction; Business & Office Skills; Communication; Community Services; Computing & Information Technology; Engineering; English Language; Management & Human Resources; Property, Real Estate & Valuation; Workplace Training & Assessing
OTEN delivers Nationally Recognised Training courses, identified by the symbol NRT. These may be:
- Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualifications
- Statements of Attainment or
- TAFE NSW accredited courses.
The Australian Qualifications Framework is a nationally agreed framework which identifies the qualifications delivered by the Australian education sectors. Because Australian qualifications are nationally recognised, they are portable. These qualifications and the units within the qualification which are delivered by Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) are recognised and accepted by TAFE NSW and OTEN. The qualification is based on the level of outcome and not on the length of the course.
OTEN delivers the AQF qualifications Graduate Certificate, Advanced Diploma, Diploma and Certificate I through to Certificate IV. A Statement of Attainment is not a full AQF qualification but is made up of units from one of these qualifications. TAFE NSW accredited courses are also recognised throughout Australia. Other OTEN courses under the label TAFE PLUS Courses are developed to meet specific industry needs and are non-accredited.
Macdonald Education is one of Australia's leading online training organisations, offering Diploma and Certificate IV courses in Business, Management, Marketing and Real Estate. Our online distance learning programs are specifically designed to help each student reach their potential in their respective field.
Completing a course at Macdonald Education enables a graduate to secure their own futures by establishing or advancing their careers, or by even establishing their own business. With no geographic restrictions and flexible lecture times, dedicated working professionals from Australia and all over the world now have access to a level of higher education that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As a Registered Training Organisation, Macdonald Education can offer fully accredited online training courses.
Business Management courses:
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate IV in Marketing
- Diploma of Management
Real Estate Courses:
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Real Estate Licence - Certificate IV in Property Services
- Certificate of Registration
- Licensing Courses
- Buyers Agent
- Continuing Professional Development
- Auctioneers Accreditation
- Stock and Station Salesperson
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Earn an ICI Diploma or ICI Advanced Diploma qualification from the comfort of your own home or office with an online / distance learning course from International Career Institute (ICI), a multi-accredited career training school offering online courses to students in Australia, NZ, Asia, USA, the UK and globally.
Choose from a wide range of career subjects in popular career fields such as Business / Management, Design, Law, Media, Healthcare, and more.
We provide a learning schedule that suits you. The Institute allows you to study at home or at work and achieve success and earn your qualification without leaving your home.
Our learning content, faculty and graduate outcomes are geared towards imparting practical knowledge and skills. The Institute was founded on the principle that the key to success in today’s business and work environment is knowledge.
ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience.
Student Testimonial: "The course is wonderfully done and I really enjoyed it. Best of all you not only provided me with valuable training and knowledge BUT you even assisted me in finding the job of my dreams via your job search service. Thank you so much." - Fabian
Based in Brisbane, Inspire Education is a leading Australian provider of nationally-recognised and nationally-accredited vocational training courses in areas that include Training and Assessment, OH&S/WHS, Childcare, Aged Care, Project Management, Bookkeeping, Accounting and TESOL courses among others. We offer Certificate and Diploma courses face to face to adult students in locations throughout Australia, as well as online, through distance learning.
We hand-pick each and every training course and provider that we offer to our potential students. We want to make sure our clients make the right choice by enrolling them in quality vocational training providers that offer nationally recognised qualifications, & deliver top-rate student resources and support.
All of Inspire’s courses are nationally recognised and accredited and offered throughout Australia. We continue to add courses and qualifications that suit a wide range of student in a wide range of circumstances. The training organisations we promote & enrol for are renowned for having excellent student support and back up.
Subject areas include:
- Aged Care & Disability
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Business Administration & HR
- Business Management
- Child Care
- English Teaching
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Project Management
- Training & Assessment
Courses offered online, through distance learning, or face to face throughout Australia
Online Candle Making Courses in Australia & worldwide via Skype
Courses / Programs
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in Australia or around the world.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through a combination of HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and consultation with your instructor via Skype, our courses are for complete Beginners to Advanced level artists and design professionals.
• Gary Simmons also teaches on-site candle making courses at his residential school in Jamaica.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit and livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"It has been a privilege to learn from a master."
- Sam, Israel
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle making could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips."
- Y. Tran, Brazil
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
A major development in distance education, a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) is a short, online course that is offered free of charge to the entire web population. Many MOOC providers offer courses in a wide range of disciplines in partnership with highly-respected universities and colleges. Australian institutions that offer MOOCs include University of Queensland, University of Canberra, University of New South Wales among many others.
MOOCs allows university-level education to be accessible to everyone. Most courses are self-paced, which means that you can study around your work schedule and family commitments. You will have access to all the tutorials, video lectures, and other study materials that you might expect from a module of a university degree. On completion of some MOOCs, you may be eligible to apply for college credit.
- OpenLearning: Offers courses in partnership with University of New South Wales, University of Canberra, Taylor's University
- edX: Offers courses in partnership with Australian National University, University of Queensland
- Open2Study: An initiative of Open Universities Australia which provides online education through the collaboration of several Australian universities
- MOOEC: Offers courses in partnership with University of Queensland, Griffith University, University of Technology Sydney