How to become a bartender in New York State: Bartending school in Albany area for beginners - day, evening & weekend classes available. Find bartender certification programs & mixology/ cocktail-making courses in Troy, Rensselaer County NY.
Star Bartenders Institute: Situated in the heart of Troy NY, just 5 minutes from Downtown Albany, Star Bartenders Institute is a New York State-licensed bartending school that offers a quality 40-hour bartending & mixology course. Our in-depth, state-of-the-art course has study options in the day, evening, and at weekends.
- From 787, head north towards Troy.
- Take exit 8 for 23rd Street toward Watervliet/Green Island
- Take Lower Hudson Ave, Green Island Bridge and 5th Ave to 4th St in Troy
- Turn right onto Hudson Ave
- Continue onto Lower Hudson Ave
- Turn right onto Green Island Bridge
- Continue to follow Green Island Bridge
- Continue onto Federal St
- Turn right onto 5th Ave
- Turn right onto Congress St
- Turn right onto 4th St
The school is located between Congress St. and State St. Adjacent to the school is a parking lot, where you may park.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-10-10 were from:
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Barnard College, located in the Morningside Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, is an undergraduate, women's liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts degree programs in over 50 fields including humanities, social sciences, arts, natural sciences, and interdisciplinary areas. Barnard College also offers Double and Joint Degree programs in cooperation with Columbia University and other academic institutions. Barnard College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Barnard College aims to provide the highest quality liberal arts education to promising and high-achieving young women, offering the unparalleled advantages of an outstanding residential college in partnership with a major research university.
Barnard students develop the intellectual resources to take advantage of opportunities as new fields, new ideas, and new technologies emerge. They graduate prepared to lead lives that are professionally satisfying and successful, personally fulfilling, and enriched by love of learning.
City College's mission emphasizes access and excellence in undergraduate and graduate education and research. Requiring demonstrated potential for admission and a high level of accomplishment for graduation, the College provides a diverse student body with exceptional opportunities to participate in creative intellectual pursuits. The College is led by a faculty committed to the advancement of knowledge and the guidance of students in the attainment of rigorous academic goals. Undergraduate programs include significant coursework in the liberal arts and sciences. Distinguished graduate programs at the master's and doctoral levels, and a concomitant dedication to scholarly research, complement the College's commitment to excellence in undergraduate education.
Mildred Elley-Albany, NY, is a co-educational, accredited institution of higher education offering Associate degree and certificate programs in the fields of office technologies, paralegal, medical assistant, information technology & more. The college is currently a regional leader in career education and is divided into three divisions: School of Business and Technology; School of Health and Wellness Professions; and the School of Digital Media Arts. The programs offered are primarily career-oriented and target graduate students integration into the workforce.
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
Mildred Elley is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award diplomas, certificates, and the Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degree. Mildred Elley also has a campus in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New York, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in the Chelsea district of Manhattan, Swedish Institute is a healthcare career training institute that provides a range of allied health Degree and Certificate programs. Our mission is to educate students to become skilled, ethical, culturally competent and compassionate massage therapists, nurses, personal trainers and allied health professionals serving the diverse communities of the Greater New York Metropolitan Area.
Swedish Institute is a premier multi-specialty health educational institution, using its nearly 100-year tradition of excellence in the education of massage therapists to inform education and training in diverse areas of health practice.
Our students benefit from programs based on a holistic and integrative approach to health and wellness that meet or exceed the rigorous requirements of programmatic accreditation.