International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students:
Study hospitality management online with International Career Institute (ICI) - one of Australia's leading distance learning schools! We provide accredited ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma level courses in the popular career field of hospitality management to students and small business owners throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, USA, UK and worldwide.Email: Contact us belowAccreditation:
Our unique and hands-on hospitality management courses are recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) - a non-profit global industry association based in Australia which represents private institutes, colleges, and post-secondary schools providing career-specific educational programs.
Distance Learning / Online Hospitality Management Courses:
Taught at ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma levels
Designed in conjunction with industry leaders, these comprehensive programs aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in within the broad-ranging hospitality industry. Learn inside secrets of how to become a hotel and hospitality professional in months not years!
Learn at your own pace and earn a hospitality management certification in the comfort of your own home or office at times that best suit your busy schedule. Learn how to start a career that offers so many opportunity in the hotel and hospitality industry, in resorts, cruise ships, privately owned restaurants, special catering events, and more.
Hospitality Management Course Content:
- Introduction to Hospitality Management & the Hotel Industry
- Organisation of the Hotel Workplace
- Staff Management in Hotels
- Control Systems
- Front Desk Management (Reception)
- Servicing Rooms and General Cleaning
- Building and Facility Management
- Activities Management, for example in events, weddings, Recreation Facilities, In-house Services, Guest Information Services, Swimming Pools, Spa & Sauna Facilities, Activities Management, Tourism.
- Food Service, for example in relation to Room Service, Bar, Restaurant, Coffee Shops, Kitchen Design & Equipment, Service Facilities, Food Service Management, Food Purchasing, Dealing with Complaints.
One of the main advantages of taking a distance learning hospitality management course with ICI is that you can study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. The maximum time given to complete a program is three years. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- ICI Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- ICI Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
Further Study Options:
Students of our Hospitality Management course may also be interested in further studies with ICI within our wide range of Business, Management, Human Resources, Catering & Cooking courses.
Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
"I heard about the Institute via a careers fair and I chose this course as I wanted a practical education, without spending 3 years at uni and while holding down my current admin job.
I always wanted to get into hotel and hospitality management. My ultimate career aspirations are to become a manager in a 5 star hotel. To date I have found the learning experience to be very relevant and practical."