1.ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to learn professional traditional Thai Yoga Massage and receive an internationally recognized certificate?
• Join a Thai yoga massage course at ITM Thai Hand Berlin! Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district, we are an internationally-accredited and recognized Thai massage training school.
• We provide a wide range of professional certification courses in the ancient art of Thai massage therapy and Spa courses (including reflexology & aromatherapy) to German students & international students from around the world. Offered year-round & in summer, all courses are taught in English, German or Spanish.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai yoga massage, and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• On completion, our students receive an internationally-recognized certificate or diploma. You can repeat courses for free as many times as you like, and take the practical exam whenever you feel ready.
• Our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
One of the oldest and most renowned higher education institutions in Germany, the University of Freiburg provides a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS). This is the university's first interdisciplinary, English-taught undergraduate program and the first of its kind in Germany. We welcome students from Germany and international students from around the world.
Reaching across academic fields, the LAS Bachelor's Degree is complementary to the University’s existing disciplinary Bachelor programs. It is hosted by the University College Freiburg (UCF) and started in October 2012 with a pioneer group of 78 students.
Developing our own specific perspective on a long tradition of Liberal Education in the United States and on recent highly successful interpretations of that tradition in the Netherlands, we emphasize problem-orientation, student-centeredness and an international outlook.
Situated at the heart of Europe, in direct proximity to both Switzerland and France, Freiburg is one of Germany’s most beautiful cities. The capital of the famous Black Forest region, it is well known for its extremely high quality of life.
The Globe Business College is a private college in Munich in southern Germany that provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate business programmes. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)
Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies (part of the ICD Academy for Cultural Diplomacy) is the world’s leading center for the study of cultural diplomacy. CCDS offers internationally recognized cultural diplomacy education in cooperation with partner European universities in Cluj-Napoca in Romania and Furtwangen University (HFU) in Germany) , as well as online cultural diplomacy programs and intensive, week-long seminars. Programs include Masters, MBA and Doctorate Degree programs in Cultural Diplomacy, International Relations and the Global Economy.
The educational programs of the Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies (CCDS) allow participants to research and experience cultural diplomacy in theory and in practice at the local, state and international levels. The CCDS benefits from the participation and support of leading political figures from around the world who participate in the Center’s activities throughout the year.
- MA Program in International Relations & Cultural Diplomacy
- MA Program in International Economics & Cultural Diplomacy
- MBA Program in Cultural Diplomacy & the Global Governance
- PHD Program in Cultural Diplomacy
- Online / Distance Learning Programs in Cultural Diplomacy
- Intensive Week-long Seminars
6.Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung)
Courses / Programs
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung - AIB) is a private non-profit organization for higher education in Bonn in western Germany. We specialize in providing high-quality academic study abroad programs in Bonn for individual students and groups from US colleges and universities.
AIB offers year long and full semester abroad programs, internships, MBA and Executive MBA programs as well as summer workshops, continuing education, and executive workshops for students at undergraduate level through to graduate and postgraduate master level courses.
We conduct programs in the academic fields of Business (including MBA and Executive MBA programs), Engineering, Liberal Arts, Architecture, Language and Cultural Studies, Film and TV, Political Science and Landscape Architecture. Each program is designed and determined by the student's home institution, catering to the specific needs of each group.
Our aims are to provide international experience, cross-cultural competence, and new professional skills in a welcoming and stimulating atmosphere.
• Located just 15km south-east of Stuttgart, in the Baden-Württemberg region of Southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School is an independent department of the Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
• We provide two accredited Masters degree programs in Automotive Engineering fields to students from Germany and around the world. The language of instruction is English.
• Our specialized graduate degrees in the fields of Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School provides small class sizes and professionally-qualified instructors with rich industry experience as well as international guest lecturers.
• The Esslingen University of Applied Sciences is ranked among the top "Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany" with especially strong business administration, mechanical, electrical engineering, IT and engineering with business studies programs.