Colleges in Thailand for international students: Bangkok colleges of business, hotel management schools, arts, design schools, computer science, engineering, IT career training. Study in Thailand in English, undergraduate degree study abroad programs in Asia (south-east) for American, Canadian, Australian, Asian students.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited international university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin that offers a range of full-time and part-time Degree programs taught in English to international students and Thai natives.
• Study options include BBA, MBA, and General Bachelor Degree courses in a range of business, marketing, technology, and media specializations.
• Stamford utilizes the most innovative teaching and learning methods, with courses designed to be as supportive and “student-centric” as possible.
• This focus, combined with small class sizes, allows for more individual attention to be given to each student, leading to a gradual increase in English language confidence and proven, quantifiable outcomes.
• Stamford International University and our programs, curricula & degree programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand.
Student Testimonial: "The courses are interesting and not just about learning theories, it is practical, you learn through discussions, case studies and field trips." - Petr, Czech Republic, MBA student
Undergraduate & Graduate Programs taught in English:
MBA Programs Full-time (12 months) & part-time (18 months)
• Marketing Management
• Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degrees 3 yrs study + internship • International Business Administration
• International Business Management
• International Hotel Management
Further Bachelor Degrees • Creative Media Design
• Information Technology
• Broadcast & Journalism
• Advertising & Public Relations
Web Courses Bangkok is the leading training center for web design and graphic design in Bangkok, Thailand. We offer training and certification programs in web design, graphic design, e-commerce as well as bespoke one-on-one computer courses in a professional learning environment. The language of instruction is English. Located on Asoke, not far from the junction with Phetchaburi, these courses appeal to anyone looking to increase their income by learning to be a website designer, anyone wanting a new career or anyone looking to gain new exciting skills.
Our certificate courses take you from beginner to advanced and not only provide you with the tools but also the skills to become a professional. Our private training allows you to build your business website from scratch or just learn the latest software including Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. You can choose what you learn.
Our teachers are university graduates from England, Canada, Iran, Germany and Thailand who have many years experience in the design / computer industry all of whom love to pass their knowledge onto our students.
- Web Designer Beginner & Intermediate
- E-Commerce Start-up
- E-Commerce Professional
- Logo & Graphic Design
- Beginners Digital Photography
We also offer private tuition in:
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Adobe LightRoom
- Adobe After Effects & Premier
- Online Marketing
- Web Design
- Joomla Training
- Drupal Training
- MODX Training
- WordPress Training
3.Cappex - Colleges & Universities in USA with Scholarships for International Students
Courses / Programs
Achieve your dream of studying in the USA!
Come to AmericanScholarships to get matched with colleges and universities in the United States. We partner with universities to offer undergraduate scholarships to international students from around the world.
AmericanScholarships is owned by Cappex, an established company dedicated to connecting international students with colleges and universities in the U.S. Since 2006, Cappex has helped over 10 million students (American & international students combined) attend the best university for them. Every year, over 1.2 million new users register with Cappex.
Cappex partners include leading liberal arts colleges & universities which offer generous Undergraduate Scholarships to qualified international students who enroll:
◾ Notre Dame de Namur University in San Francisco Bay Area, California
◾ Bethel College in Indiana
◾ Chaminade University of Honolulu, Hawaii
◾ Cornell College in Iowa
◾ Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida
◾ Fisher College in Boston, Massachusetts
◾ Franklin College Indianapolis, Indiana
◾ Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington IL
◾ Northland College in Wisconsin
◾ Northwest Nazarene University in Idaho
◾ Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington
◾ Southwest Baptist University in Missouri
◾ University of Tampa, Florida
Visit AmericanScholarships via the following links, fill out the simple form, and get your scholarship offers – which can be up to 40% discount on total tuition, equaling as much as $24,000 per year.
Located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, David Game Management School offers a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Pre-MBA courses in a variety of Business / Management fields. Designed for both local and international students, our course specializations include Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Business Management, Tourism, IT, and more. We provide built-in language learning support at all levels within our courses as well as offering stand-alone English Language programmes.
All of our Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand, and a 3rd year Study Abroad Programme. We ensure that our tried and tested approach to teaching and learning which focuses on the individual approach to be introduced to all of our programmes delivered in Thailand.
At David Game, we create an environment for students with learning opportunity to enrich their knowledge, to develop new talents and skills. Our structured environment enables students to obtain the results which they need to enter the university or career of their choice.
All Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand and 3rd year Study Abroad Programme.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma Information Technology
- 1-year Study Period
English Language Courses:
- 10 week course (120 hours)
- 15 week course (180 hours)
5.International Hotel and Tourism Industry Management School
Courses / Programs
I-TIM is located in Bangkok. It was established in 1988 and has been awarded "The best school award" by the Ministry of Education. Students learn both theory and practical subjects. With a belief in education as a means of fostering individual moral and intellectual growth, I-TIM has dedicated itself to professionally educate and train students interested in challenging careers in hotel and tourism industry management. I-TIM's success will be measured by how well it assists individual students in defining and fulfilling their careers and life goals.
Situated in the Klongsan area of Bangkok, Jacob Jensen Design provides a 12-month / 3-semester Design program. Collaborating with King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, the program is hosted in a functioning, world class design studio, a sister studio of the Jacob Jensen headquarters in Denmark.
While it is a learning environment, it is not a traditional school. It is a place to explore, while gaining real world experience. Reality is our teaching philosophy.
Through practice under Professor Timothy Jacob Jensen and senior designers, apprentice designers will learn the Jacob Jensen Design method, values and thought, which has evolved and been refined over decades of practice.
All design apprentices gain ethical and professional standards and add credibility to their existing résumé. Upon completion of the program, successful apprentices will graduate as designers who can competently reflect the Jacob Jensen Design style and form language.
They will have gained experience in how an international design studio operates, and they will have a unique foundation on which to build their own careers and studios.
Dusit Thani College is located in Bangkok, Thailand and is a higher educational institution accredited by the Ministry of University Affair of Thailand. The college offers bachelor's and master's degree in business administration in various disciplines. The origins of the Dusit Thani Group dates back to 1949 when Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui, the owner, opened her first hotel, the Princess, located on Bangkok's New Road. Since then with the widespread development of Dusit Hotels and Resorts and Royal Princess Hotels, Thanpuying Chanut, who also interested in education, recognized the need for specialized hospitality training in Thailand. With that objective in mind, Dusit Thani College opened its door in June 1993.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Bachelor of Business Administration in Restaurant Mgt, Bachelor of Tourism Management, Bachelor of Management, MBA in Hotel and Tourism Management
• Situated just 1 hour north-east of Bangkok, Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university that provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Academic programs at St Theresa International College have been designed to prepare students in pursuing careers anywhere in the world.
• It has five faculties: Business Administration, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Nursing Science and Public Health, offering numerous degree programs that allow students to maximize on their potential.
• Whichever program you choose, you shall be given full access to high quality learning resources that’ll help you expand on your intellectual horizon.
• Our undergraduate programs have been fine-tuned to international standards. As a student, you will be exposed to an environment where you are free to question and challenge innovative ideas together with esteemed professors, giving you the opportunity to expand upon your chosen academic field and prepare you to step into the professional world.
• B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching
Founded in 2002, The School of Audio Engineering (SAE) Institute of Technology in downtown Bangkok, Thailand was established as one of the world's first practical audio engineering colleges. SAE Institute has since expanded to become the largest network of audio and multimedia institutes in the world. We are now represented in 20 countries on four continents worldwide.
At our Bangkok campus, we provide a range of audio, visual and digital Certificate and Diploma courses in popular fields that include Audio Engineering, Digital Film Making, and Electronic Music Production among others.
Today, more than over before, solid training, careful practice and creative thinking can give you the edge in the competitive audio, music and multimedia industries. These qualities are the hallmarks of our program, and the main reason why students across the nation and around the world choose SAE as the place to study.
Audio / Visual Diploma Courses:
- Diploma in Audio Engineering (10-month, full-time course. Language of instruction: English or Thai)
- Diploma in Digital Film Making (10-month, full-time course. Language of instruction: English)
Specialized Certificate Courses:
- Disc Jockeying (3-months)
- Electronic Music Production (3-months)
- Dive Media (3-month Scuba Diving media course)